butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by butterflyprincess »

New thread! :D

I can't believe she made a video on how she curls her nasty ass hair. Literally everyone on the planet knows that you can curl your hair with a flat iron.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

spagbol
Lurker
Lurker

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by spagbol »

It looks like shit though, can't even believe she actually posted it. Like. Does she not realize how ratchet it looks?
''She will take your man, honey.''

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

i just can't believe how many positive comments she gets for her stupid videos

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

She needs to stop fucking lying. No one is asking for videos on how to curl your hair with a flat iron. Everyone knows the basics of how to do it. We do not need a hair video every couple of months when you barely change it. It's so basic. The only thing that changes is the length. She didn't even do that good of a job. I could see where the iron left dents in her hair.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

OutOfStep wrote:i just can't believe how many positive comments she gets for her stupid videos
Its probably because she monitors her comments. I wouldn't doubt there were a few people that have complained about her video and they got deleted

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

OMG. My husband and I were watching House Hunters tonight and this young couple who, I guess one might call hipsters? were looking for a home but they wanted something quirky. The husband said, and I though of Rachel in this moment, "We really want something that fits our aesthetic." And you know what home they ended up with BECAUSE they just had to have quirky and different? An old fire station that they were going to turn into their dream home. WHAAAT? Okay, so that's their choice. But when that dude said "aesthetic" I told my husband, "I guess it's a millennial thing. Or a Tumblr thing." Using that term. I honestly have never heard someone speak about their "aesthetic" until Rachel started that shit. :rofl: :rofl:

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

It's totally just a tumblr thing. As usual Rachel gets every thought, word, and opinion from that damn website. :roll:
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

it's a tumblr/insta thing

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Tumblr people probably got it from art majors and the like. That word gets used a lot in my major, where it actually makes sense.

hindsighting
Talker
Talker

Post by hindsighting »

She's apparently starting a podcast. I'll bet she'll talk about how excited she is and how many ideas she has and then quit after 2.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

The fuck does she even have to talk about in a podcast? She can't even make decent videos anymore and it's not like she can just give a run-down on how to curl your greasy-ass faded hair in a podcast because that's pretty much the only thing she has to offer anymore.

Cats, being bisexual, dumbass tumblr jokes and social justice is what I'm predicting.

Yo Rachel you're not relevant or interesting enough to have a podcast mmmmmmkay sry bout it.

air raid bitches
Talker
Talker

Post by air raid bitches »

Her podcast would likely include something along the lines of "Yoooo this candle smells so fuckin robust you guys. I'm all about the neutral aesthetic tbh. By the way did I mention I'm bisexual? Woe is me"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

"It's okay if your hair gets crimped because you won't even be able to tell." LOL OKAY RACH.
Maybe run the iron in a more uniform and smooth fashion. If you can't manage that, then stick to a curling iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I know she's been a shit human for forever basically, but I really miss her party parot/Starbucks/indie days, I thought she was more likeable back then.

michelleh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by michelleh »

She tweeted today: tonight's video is going to be a good one.
Next tweet was: one of the many videos I plan on making about bi stuff.
I just rolled my eyes so hard

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

Rachel is forever that girl in middle school who didn't get enough attention and recently discovered curse words and thus says "fuck" every two words. I get such secondhand embarrassment from her.

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

michelleh wrote:She tweeted today: tonight's video is going to be a good one.
Oh for fuck sake...Does she think she's the first person to ever identify as bi?! So over her ego.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

air raid bitches
Talker
Talker

Post by air raid bitches »

michelleh wrote:She tweeted today: tonight's video is going to be a good one.
JFC are you fucking serious... "bi stuff" ... ok?
Being bisexual myself I can say that there's not much "stuff" to talk about IMO. I'd like to think I'm a much more multifaceted person beyond whether I'm diddling a puss or a peen at the moment. :roll:

ETA: Rach, i can guarantee you that any complaints you may have about not being accepted into the "community" have nothing to do with your bisexuality, but rather the fact that you're a self-important asshole.

witchywoman
Learner
Learner

Post by witchywoman »

she's making a series of videos called "bye biphobia"

i dunno you guys, i'm kinda getting the feeling that she's bi? maybe? i dunno. she's being super vague about it. barely mentioned it.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

^^^ :rofl: :rofl: Air raid bitches, that's one way to put it. She's so far up her own ass. I've grown tired of her shit. I would think most have by now. She also annoys me by doing the forced cursing. Do I curse? Obviously. But I don't force it. It just comes out. Usually in blind fits of rage. I'm trying not to curse so much but old habits die hard. Surely she realizes how BLAH she's become? I mean REALLY!!!!!

At her age, I was a college grad working at a county morgue with a low paying salary. I did it because my parents told me they'd pay for grad school and I wanted to go into forensics. What better place to start than working around death all day, every day. It was such a cool job. I was loving life. My life took a major turn somewhere and I never went to grad school. I ended up in the medical field, as I'm sure I've already posted a million times already. But I love it. I get to interact with people from all over the world on a daily basis. I get to watch husbands and wives grow their families. I went from working around death to working around birth.

See, Rachel doesn't get it. THAT'S what makes life interesting. OTHER PEOPLE and their stories. But we all know she only cares about herself. I'm a nosey ass bitch and for some reason, people love pouring their hearts out to me. That's cool. Doesn't Rachel ever get bored with herself? She's just so fucking irrelevant now. This video should be interesting. If I can get through it without barfing up a lung. And I'm not bisexual, but I think her attitude about her own supposed bisexuality harms the way cis straight women like me looks at different types of sexuality. If I'm incorrect about that, please let me know. I'd never even heard of "bisexual erasure" until more recently.

I volunteer for the HRC and it's a battle every day, as you all know. Fighting for basic human rights for the LGBTQ community. She only cares about herself and her "aesthetic". God, she's so unfunny and delusional that I feel secondhand embarrassment for her as well. I'll grab some popcorn and sit back and watch. PEACE.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”