ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

Post by hollaatmegurl »

With as much as she talks about being bisexual and how often she shits out curling videos, I'm surprised she hasn't filmed one yet that's like "how to get the perfect messy bisexual waves with bisexual hair while being bisexual".

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by LolaGrace »

It really bothers me that companies like Zoya still send her stuff even though she's crass, classless and one of the laziest YouTubers out there. :x SERIOUSLY? Also, someone asked in the comments section of her most recent video why she wasn't doing 3 videos a week like she promised. And why she kept saying she was going to make certain positive changes to her channel and then never followed through.

This poor girl got lambasted by the minions. They were talking about how Rae Rae had been going through mental issues and viewers needed to be understanding of that. Somebody else said something along the lines of "She has a life." God, the minions. She seriously needs to just get the fuck off of YT already. She's so boring. She's such a try-hard. And she's one of those types of people that believes everybody's out of step but her. :roll: :FU:

wild_child
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wild_child »

i don't think she is friends with "the twats" anymore. I tuned into one of her periscopes and tried to ask her, but she completely ignored it. During her last periscope, she mentioned some friends coming to stay with her over the summer and someone also asked if it was "the twats". She looked at the comment and completely disregarded it. Weiiiiird.

bees
Learner
Learner

Post by bees »

God, I hate her hair color so much.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I honestly can't believe I ever liked her or thought she was funny. Now I see her for what she is. A lying, insecure user who may or may not have a personality disorder. Or she's just a mean bitch. That's what I realized today. She's just a mean, nasty, bitter bitch. And she comes across to me now as quite hateful. Though she's always been. I'm waiting for her 15 minutes of fame to be up. Pseudo-fame I mean.

kathivar
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kathivar »

I'm not saying i'm all for Shane Dawson, but here is one of her minions pointing out how much better of a bisexual she is. I can't believe how much of her life is her sexuality. She can't bear to share the spotlight. If she really understood the difficulty of coming out, I doubt she would reblog a post listing all of the BETTER bisexuals. Why not support ALL bisexuals. Since when has it become a contest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

kathivar wrote:Image

I'm not saying i'm all for Shane Dawson, but here is one of her minions pointing out how much better of a bisexual she is. I can't believe how much of her life is her sexuality. She can't bear to share the spotlight. If she really understood the difficulty of coming out, I doubt she would reblog a post listing all of the BETTER bisexuals. Why not support ALL bisexuals. Since when has it become a contest?

Rachel is problematic though, and so are a couple of other people on the list. Maybe not as bad as Shane, but still, they should be recognized as problematic individuals not role models for bisexuality.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Sitting at work eatin' some ramen noodles and thinkin' about this bitch. You know, one thing that pisses me off is that she probably thinks she's like a shining beacon of bisexuality, like she's the queen of it. It wouldn't surprise me if, in her mind, she was the ~most~ bisexual person out there and a gleaming role model for it. Idk it just makes me mad.

Also, kinda noticing a little bit of a pattern with some things - remember when she was super into shoving it in everyone's faces that she smoked weed? She's doing that with her sexuality, too. Mentioning it every chance she gets like "HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET ABOUT THIS. I'M COOL. SERIOUSLY, I'M SOOOOO BI."

And I know that someone's sexuality is a big part of who they are. But people who let it be one of the ONLY things about themselves are so fucking boring. Like yo Rachel, what are your interests other than your awful attempt at grunge and being bisexual? When's the last time you read a book? You used to be really into reading. Or picked up your guitar? When's the last time you did something that wasn't tumblr-approved-cool? I mean hey, I'm queer, and when I introduce myself to someone I have more to say about myself than just "Seattle. Cats. Bisexual." Know what I mean? Your sexuality is part of who you are, but it isn't the only thing you are.

/end rant

bebbeh
Talker
Talker

Post by bebbeh »

In her June hits and shits, did I hear her say "maybe I'll talk about that on the podcast" or am I making that up? I was like what the hell did I miss? Since when does Rachel have a podcast?? Or did she mean/say periscope?

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

bebbeh wrote:In her June hits and shits, did I hear her say "maybe I'll talk about that on the podcast" or am I making that up? I was like what the hell did I miss? Since when does Rachel have a podcast?? Or did she mean/say periscope?

I caught that too, she did say podcast. God could you imagine her trying to have a podcast?

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

The only person on that list I consider to be a "Queen" is Meg Turney. She's down to earth and a great advocate for LGBTQ right, not just bisexuals. She doesn't have to talk about being bisexual every 30 seconds to be relevant and has a personality outside of her sexuality. She's funny, she's smart. She's actually a real gamer and not that fake shit Rachel tries to be. She isn't condescending to her viewers and she's beautiful, inside and out. She's everything Rachel isn't.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

I can't imagine Chris being with anyone else but her, but I can totally see her with other people. Also, if there is any chemistry, I don't see it. :?
I understand the meaning of *open relationship* and have nothing against it, but Rachel gives of a jealous and bitchy vibe so I can't imagine Chris ever talking about it with her. ;)

Unless they're into some fetish/submissive guy type of a relationship, cuz I can definitely see Rachel as a dominatrix lol :rofl:

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I can see Chris with someone else but only after Rachel leaves him. He doesn't have the balls to make the first move. She has him too manipulated and anything less than him being a complete lapdog would have her acting like he's a total asshole and not on board with all that fake ass tumblr style "feminism" she's been brainwashing him with.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Also guys, remember that Rachel is the only girlfriend he's ever had. I'm guessing she may have even popped his cherry. :barf: So he knows no different. And she seems to be obsessed with the character of Amy Dunne from the book GONE GIRL. I think she really sees herself as this riddle wrapped in an enigma. She thinks she's the most special of snowflakes.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

So I don't follow her on any other social media. What's the lazy bitch's excuse THIS TIME for not having a Saturday video? And I am at CST. It's 11pm here. So she could be running late. It is only 9pm in Seattle. But nah. She's just a lazy, boring, lying BEYOTCH.

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

Post by Beyonce Knowles »

wild_child wrote:i don't think she is friends with "the twats" anymore. I tuned into one of her periscopes and tried to ask her, but she completely ignored it. During her last periscope, she mentioned some friends coming to stay with her over the summer and someone also asked if it was "the twats". She looked at the comment and completely disregarded it. Weiiiiird.
Omg, I'm kind of surprised by this. She went to visit them right after she "came out", right? (I say "came out" in quotes because we all know she was openly bisexual years before that sobfest...)
This is 100% speculation, but I feel like...

- She was finally "out" as both bisexual and being in an open relationship. She wanted to hook up with one of the "twats" to prove her sexuality to all the no-life haters. I think she was closer with Emily(I think that's her name? Or Emma?) so she tried to hook up with her. Emily didn't want to because both she and Rachel are in relationships, and Emily would rather have a healthy monogamous relationship without jealousy involved. Similar situation could have happened with the other sister. Either way, things became too awkward.
- Rachel was always saying super flirty stuff about that girl Tess, who was/is Emily's girlfriend. Rachel couldn't take a hint to respect their relationship
- Combo of the above, she wanted a threesome. Okay I need to stop lmao
- They got sick of her lying about the oppression she faced from her family
- They got sick of her extremely obnoxious personality that she adopts around them

Any other theories?

Personally I'm looking forward to a video about "losing friends due to your sexuality".
(And if they're all still friends I'm sure she'll let us know just how wrong we are on Twitter...right Rachel?)
:love2:

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

DP sorry! Either my internet or the site is super slow

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

evilemons wrote:
- She was finally "out" as both bisexual and being in an open relationship. She wanted to hook up with one of the "twats" to prove her sexuality to all the no-life haters. I think she was closer with Emily(I think that's her name? Or Emma?) so she tried to hook up with her. Emily didn't want to because both she and Rachel are in relationships, and Emily would rather have a healthy monogamous relationship without jealousy involved. Similar situation could have happened with the other sister. Either way, things became too awkward.
- Rachel was always saying super flirty stuff about that girl Tess, who was/is Emily's girlfriend. Rachel couldn't take a hint to respect their relationship
- Combo of the above, she wanted a threesome. Okay I need to stop lmao
- They got sick of her lying about the oppression she faced from her family
- They got sick of her extremely obnoxious personality that she adopts around them

Any other theories?

Personally I'm looking forward to a video about "losing friends due to your sexuality".
(And if they're all still friends I'm sure she'll let us know just how wrong we are on Twitter...right Rachel?)
Omg you read my mind. I've been thinking the same thing. I heavily suspect that the first item on that list happened, or a mixture of all those things. Before she "came out", it seemed like she was either always hanging around the twats or bringing them up during videos. I can totally see Rachel trying to make a move now that she's out.
It's possible they could have gotten tired of her being obnoxious but if that was true they seemed to put up with her before she moved to Seattle. And didn't she visit them and they seemed like they were fine being around her. I suspect that the visit back to PA is when she made the move and it didn't work out. And I bet you won't hear mention of them again anytime soon.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

I agree, I think that's what happened too. Honestly I thought she was gonna leave Chris for Emma (it is Emma, I checked) or her gf, but of course they're happy with each other and if Rachel made a move on either of them it most likely didn't go over well. She hasn't spoken of them at all since she got back.

If that was the case then I kinda feel bad because it does suck to lose a best friend, but she brought it on herself by trying to hit on her while she was committed to another girl or trying to hit on her gf. They probably weren't down for an open relationship with her and Chris. Or maybe Rachel and Emma did have a moment of sexual tension and possibly slept together but Emma wasn't interested in continuing it when she got serious with Tess.

Who knows?

Beyonce Knowles
Talker
Talker

So after I was kindly corrected on Emma's name, I remembered that I used to follow her on Tumblr a long time ago when I was a Rachel fan. And then I wondered if she might have posted something about Rachel in the past few months. And then I spent like an hour doing intense research because I couldn't sleep, and...well, everyone knows that people on GG have no life, right? I may be an ugly hater..but I've got the tea.

Anyways, I stumbled upon a bit of drama, probably the most interesting being that they (almost) all unfollowed each other on Twitter. So something 100% went down. Personally I'm not going to put anyone's usernames or tumblrs, because I don't want them to delete stuff or make it more private (even though they probably will after this post), but trust me, it only takes the smallest amount of Internet sleuthing to find them all.

If you're on this thread, you probably already know this but just to prevent questions: Kaitlyn and Emma are "the twats" (Rachel's nickname for them) they are sisters who are both lesbians. Tess is Emma's girlfriend. It looks like Kaitlyn also has a girlfriend now but that's not really relevant. Anyways.

1/22 Rachel "comes out" as well as announcing that her family is not speaking to her
2/11 Rachel & Chris imply in a video that they have an open relationship
3/3 Someone on tumblr asks about their open relationship and Rachel basically just says "it's chill idk"
3/8-3/22 Rachel visits the girls in PA & there are a few posts from them all on social media
3/23 Rachel instagrams about a necklace she got from Emma as a gift
3/24 Rachel uploads the infamous cat crying video. In the caption it says it is "for Emily", and...ok that confused me but I guess it has nothing to do with Emma lmao
3/31 Emma posts a short sad poem on Tumblr about losing someone (male). I would guess she lost someone in her family? Rachel replies to it (not reblogging)with a sad emoji.
4/10 (approximately) the last day Rachel liked one of Emma's Instagram pics. I know it sounds psycho but it was really easy to check this
6/21 Emma posts on Tumblr "You are mean. I don’t have time for mean." It could be about anyone, but...somewhere in this timeline a lot of unfollowing happened on social media.

So whatever happened might not have been on the trip, or at the very least they didn't all hate each other when the trip ended.

I haven't looked at Rachel's tumblr because she posts way too much.

So here is the current breakdown on Twitter:
Tess still follows Rachel. Chris still follows Kaitlyn. That's about it, and those might just be oversights on their part.
So Rachel unfollowed Emma, Kait and Tess. Emma & Kait both unfollowed Rachel. Chris unfollowed Emma and Tess.

It's harder to check on Instagram, but all I know is that Emma still follows Rachel, but Rachel doesn't appear to follow her back.

I'm surprised this hasn't come to light sooner, mostly because I'm also really surprised that there hasn't been major drama about it on social media yet. Especially from Rachel, since we know how much she loves to put people on blast when they don't worship her precious ass. She's got a great habit of keeping friends, right?

Did I work too hard on this? Yes. Time to take a break from the damn Internet.
Anyways, y'all heard it here first on GG!

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”