dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

Post by dulapeep »

Wooo a new thread~

Anyway, considering what everyone's said about her sexuality, I feel like she's using it now as an excuse to ca$h in? She's trying to do videos and shit all about being bi and I feel like she's just putting it out there now to make new content. But who knows

Magnolia
Talker
Talker

Re: ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

Post by Magnolia »

She's asking for relationship advice questions for her & Chris..
Like I would ever listen to that couple for relationship advice!!

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok »

THIS TITLE IS SUCH A LIE... YOUTUBE IS HER JOB. /s

Yeah, obviously she's cashing in. If she's telling the truth. Which, I'm still not sure she is.

politicalpartygirl
Debater
Debater

Post by politicalpartygirl »

So she admitted they have an open relationship.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

Have they said before that they have an open relationship? Some people obviously know if they asked about it, but I'd never known or heard anything before.

I almost have no doubt that it's because sexuality and openness about it is so cool n' edgey at the moment on Tumblr. Each to their own, but it makes zero sense to me that her reasoning for it was being comfortable in your relationship, each other and yourself, if they're literally wanting someone else and perhaps seeking emotional needs elsewhere (maybe it's just sexual though idk). And I'm also almost positive it wasn't Chris' decision, or desire.

They also never once said that they loved each other. I was kind of waiting for it, "it's because we love each other". It just seemed so dry and stiff. You want other people, you obviously want to experiment, you seem to just be 'chill' like friends, yet you're still together most likely because you don't want to be alone... sad.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

Well, Rachel is Chris' first girlfriend. So if they are in an open relationship, I doubt it was his idea. And how sad if they are. I'm sorry. I know the in thing with this generation is to be pansexual. Fine if you are. Who cares. But if you truly love your man/woman and are fulfilled, you're not going to look elsewhere for gratification. Yes, monogamy is a social construct. I'm married but I get crushes here and there on other guys. I'd never act on it however. I love my husband too much and he's my best friend. And TMI, but the sex is so damn good I don't need to look elsewhere. It's a personal decision to have an open relationship, clearly. But I personally could never do it. Just my 10 cents. And does anyone think they really are in an open relationship? Because they were pretty evasive in the "advice" video.

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

They seem like just roommates now more than anything. I'm CRAZY over my S/O and I don't try to rationalize and logically explain things, sometimes there is no explanation other than, "I love him and that's why."

Also, if I hear them smugly call something "toxic" one more time I'm gonna scream

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok »

nutella wrote:Have they said before that they have an open relationship? Some people obviously know if they asked about it, but I'd never known or heard anything before.

I almost have no doubt that it's because sexuality and openness about it is so cool n' edgey at the moment on Tumblr. Each to their own, but it makes zero sense to me that her reasoning for it was being comfortable in your relationship, each other and yourself, if they're literally wanting someone else and perhaps seeking emotional needs elsewhere (maybe it's just sexual though idk). And I'm also almost positive it wasn't Chris' decision, or desire.

They also never once said that they loved each other. I was kind of waiting for it, "it's because we love each other". It just seemed so dry and stiff. You want other people, you obviously want to experiment, you seem to just be 'chill' like friends, yet you're still together most likely because you don't want to be alone... sad.
I've never actually seen them say they love each other like... ever. My SO and I aren't really Internet people but that sort of stuff slips in occasionally on Instagram captions and Facebook statuses. But I've never seen it with Rachel and Chris?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Waiting for an "I love Chris" to "slip" somewhere on social media cuz it was said here.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Yeah, I thought the whole open relationship thing was strange. Like she answered the question as if she's had experience in an open relationship - implying that she and Chris are in an open relationship - but doesn't say it directly.

Poor Chris. As others have said, I'm sure it wasn't his idea.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

Newnonkc
Learner
Learner

ICALLITNEVERHAVINGAJOB General Thread Part 9

Post by Newnonkc »

So weird. It's like when Rachel and Chris started dating he was like her savior, she was so proud to show him off and then talk about how long they've been dating.

But now it seems like she would be single if she could, but they've been together for so long. And they're probably financially dependent on one another. I don't think she appreciates the relationship anymore and has other interests. I think someone else said this before, but I think when they started dating she was kind of out of Chris' league or may have seemed intimidating to him, but now I think he could do a lot better. I think she's kind of brought out the worst in him...

I'm trying to keep it from sounding like I'm absolutely demonizing her but there's no other way to put it, lol.

berrysweetheart

Post by berrysweetheart »

It seemed so awkward when he put his arm around her and pulled her closer to him. I just don't see their chemistry at all.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Open relationship? So they sleep with other people while in a relationship with each other?

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok »

"I have very very thick hair" LMAO LOL WHITE GIRLS BE LIKE

just kidding I know some white girls do have really thick hair but Rachel's hair is not thick at all? Not even a little bit? The time it took her to curl her hair is about 1/4 of what it takes me to do mine and it's about the same length

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

Yeah UGH her hair is not thick at all. Who does she think she's kidding?

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

whateverthenok wrote:"I have very very thick hair" LMAO LOL WHITE GIRLS BE LIKE

just kidding I know some white girls do have really thick hair but Rachel's hair is not thick at all? Not even a little bit? The time it took her to curl her hair is about 1/4 of what it takes me to do mine and it's about the same length
She probably has fine hair but a lot of it so she thinks it's thick.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

At least her makeup didn't make her look sick. She finally looked well rested and healthy in the hair video.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Hasn't she done that exact tutorial using the same curling wand already? It looks familiar, like most of her videos lately.

DingoPet
Informer
Informer

Post by DingoPet »

Wtf.ever wrote:Hasn't she done that exact tutorial using the same curling wand already? It looks familiar, like most of her videos lately.
I haven't watched the video, but just going by the thumbnail, I was coming here to ask this same thing. It looks like her last two or three half-arsed hair tutorials.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

So now if Chris wants to have sex with other girls she is ok with it?

I can't imagine that, she seems like the jealous type imo. She only wants an *open relationship* so she can fool around with girls and say she's bisexual :roll:
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”