Blair's boobs

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blair's boobs

Post by an0n »

Elle's are so clearly not fake. They haven't grown a bit since she started youtube or since her throwback photos from before college/early college. Not to mention their mom's are Elle's size.

R2D2
Debater
Debater

Post by R2D2 »

I bet they were her high school graduation gift. Her mom probably has fake ones too. Given that family's inclination towards lots of plastic surgery.

toucs
Learner
Learner

Post by toucs »

Some people sound quite jealous of Blair and Elles boobs. Fake or not.
Big boobs ain't all their cracked up to be.. Bras are expensive as we cant get away with cheap ones. And most dresses/tshirts are too tight and make our boobs look square. And we have to buy a few sizes up in jumpers/sweaters :(

Lottepie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lottepie »

Her boobs look like mine and mine are 100% real so thats that theory out of the window.
As for the nose, she looks 76 times better now that she did before. I would've got it done if mine was like her old one and I had the opportunity

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

^ That has to be one of the lamest counterarguments ever. :rofl:

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

her boobs are so small i don't know how any of you can think they aren't real.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

[instagram][/instagram]

She has no boobs whatsoever, her secret is getting push-up bras :)

Lottepie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lottepie »

emmygues wrote:^ That has to be one of the lamest counterarguments ever. :rofl:
Don't see how it's lame?! Surely if anything it proves the point of this whole topic..my boobs look EXACTLY the same with either a push up bra, tit tape, tight bras or... Arranging them carefully :') they're 100% real and I wouldn't even call them big. Can't see how it's "lame" to explain the entire thread of the topic and the theories, but whatever!

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Taylor Swift also has no boobs whatsoever according to you guys but she still has implants in.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Lottepie wrote:
emmygues wrote:^ That has to be one of the lamest counterarguments ever. :rofl:
Don't see how it's lame?! Surely if anything it proves the point of this whole topic..my boobs look EXACTLY the same with either a push up bra, tit tape, tight bras or... Arranging them carefully :') they're 100% real and I wouldn't even call them big. Can't see how it's "lame" to explain the entire thread of the topic and the theories, but whatever!
Because it's like saying "my nose looks exactly like hers and I didn't have a nose job so she didn't have a nose job"

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

an0n wrote:Elle's are so clearly not fake. They haven't grown a bit since she started youtube or since her throwback photos from before college/early college. Not to mention their mom's are Elle's size.
No Elle's are completely real

skidazzle
Talker
Talker

Post by skidazzle »

Ilsa Lund wrote:[instagram][/instagram]

She has no boobs whatsoever, her secret is getting push-up bras :)
I apologize because this is totally unrelated, but her hair in this picture looks absolutely gorgeous. Can someone please explain to me how come Blair is able to get this fabulous looking hairstyle, and the producers of Once Upon a Time (who must have a bigger budget) where unable to come up with something like this for the poor actress who's playing Elsa (who was left with an awfully limp, flat and completely un-Elsa-ish braid) ?

Tangent done.

bruna
Talker
Talker

Post by bruna »

Do you guys really think Elle's boobs are real?

Real or not, they look horrible. They are too big, and her waist is so small. It looks weird.

As for Blair, I bet she had implants too. It's so common all over the world to have breast implants. Both of the Fowler sisters got nose jobs, why not get boob jobs?
"When people see good they expect good, and I don’t want to have to live up to anyone’s expectations.” - Damon Salvatore

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

Elle's look completely real. They match her big shoulders. She just has very unusual body type.

catmeowkun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catmeowkun »

Elle's are definitely real,she's pretty top heavy. Her body type isn't 'weird' she just has an hourglass shape. She looks proportionate in full body pictures and top heavy in pictures from the waist up.
Judging by the tca photo, I don't think Blair's are fake either. Blair just uses lots of fashion tape and really good bras. She's probably about a C which is pretty average.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

Anyone who thinks for so much as a second that her breasts are real are blind, naive and clueless. She's had them for years. Completely obvious. Not even a subtle increase. Fake like the rest of her- inside and out. Plastic.

Fashionandfun19
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Fashionandfun19 »

I'm 99 percent sure her boobs are fake for one reason. Come on guys think about it ... If they were real she would have said so and defended herself in one of her videos by now just like elle does all the time. Instead she definitely has avoided bringing her boobs up at all.

ilovemirandasings
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ilovemirandasings »

I dont think her boobs are fake. and if they are I dont really care....end of the day, its her body, she can do what she pleases to it

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

They're fake and have been for years. They look good.

Return to “juicystar07”