Blair's boobs

Re: Blair's boobs

Post by Guest »

^^^ Fanks. (Sorry for lashing out; I was in a terrible mood.)

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Her breasts definitely don't look huge in the fitness routine like it did in the last one. I really don't understand why people think she got a boob job. The fact that her boobs are sometimes small and sometimes big kinda shows she just wears a padded push-up to make them look big.

Bumble B
Informer
Informer

Post by Bumble B »

1873 wrote:Image
What is this from? :?

burgerkingboy
Learner
Learner

Post by burgerkingboy »

Blair is DJing at her party

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

CrumbledOreos wrote:Her breasts definitely don't look huge in the fitness routine like it did in the last one. I really don't understand why people think she got a boob job. The fact that her boobs are sometimes small and sometimes big kinda shows she just wears a padded push-up to make them look big.
Lots of women who get implants still wear heavily padded push up bras. You can opt for a smaller implant size that better suits your body frame, and then wear a push up when you want extra oomph.

Not in response to your post...

There is no natural slope at all. Even with a push-up bra when you lean back like that tissue is going to naturally move towards your side. Even when you tuck your shoulders in like she's doing you still have a natural slope when wearing a padded bra. You don't go from a completely flat upper chest and then suddenly have tons of outward projection naturally.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Check out this pic

KissWithAFist
Informer
Informer

Post by KissWithAFist »

Her boobs do look fake in the mermaid pictures. I always tried to write it off as her just having perky boobs but those pictures are actually starting to make me question.

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

MDNA wrote:Check out this pic
Well I think that officially proves it! They do not look good, what a horrible job. The left one in particular is freaking me out.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

poppy wrote:
Well I think that officially proves it! They do not look good, what a horrible job. The left one in particular is freaking me out.
You really can't judge them from that pic though they're lying flat and the dress is squishing them. At least use a pic of her in a bikini, there's one on the first page and a recent enough one on her instagram. If they are fake I actually think they look quite good and that its a few off pictures where they look weird in.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

poppy wrote:
Yup I convinced. I was actually on the "they're real" team for a while.

I think they look really good and natural when she's standing upright.

bkk10
Learner
Learner

Post by bkk10 »

I'm stumped. Her boobs definitely could've grown to this size naturally as she's at the age where breast size can increase (I grew from a B to a D when I was 20), and they look 100% real in the bikini picture on the cruise. As for the picture where she's lying on her back...they do look a little perkier than a natural breast would when lying flat, though this could just be due to the top she's wearing "holding them in place". I'm 50/50 about it. Let's hope she posts some bikini pics from this cruise we can mull over some more lol.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

I'm still unsure as well. It looks like a corset type top that's cupping her breasts which make them push up. Hopefully she does post some bikini pics, but I feel like even then it wouldn't be enough to decide.

beautyluvver
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyluvver »

i've always thought she got a bob job since this vid from 2012:
i looked at her boobs in the thumbnail and was like holy tits.

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

bkk10 wrote:I'm stumped. Her boobs definitely could've grown to this size naturally as she's at the age where breast size can increase (I grew from a B to a D when I was 20), and they look 100% real in the bikini picture on the cruise. As for the picture where she's lying on her back...they do look a little perkier than a natural breast would when lying flat, though this could just be due to the top she's wearing "holding them in place". I'm 50/50 about it. Let's hope she posts some bikini pics from this cruise we can mull over some more lol.
I went from a B to a DD by the time I was 20, and even when I wear a molded cup corset style top my boobs do not stay that upright! No set of natural boobs is going to stay that round and rigid when laying down unless they're duct taped or secured all to heck. They're going to do what boobs do and fall towards your sides or your upper chest. Even with a corset with molded cups good luck getting a pair of boobs to still look cleavage-y and fit the cup perfectly when laying down. Honestly after these mermaid pictures I'm convinced she's had them done.

Another picture was also posted on the general thread:

NerdOut
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NerdOut »

I always thought they were real, but they look totally fake in her mermaid pictures.
Either way, I think it's a great testament to her boobs that people can't decide if they're real or fake. Either she's got real ones so great people think they're fake, or fake ones so great people think they're real. Good for her.

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

I'm pretty sure they are taped in that mermaid picture. Professional photo shoot, that kind of dress, lying down, definitely would be par of the course to tape them. Same with red carpet appearances.

peachy
Learner
Learner

Post by peachy »

Wow, I wish I was so internet famous that people dedicated an entire page to talking about my boobs.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Dibs wrote:I'm pretty sure they are taped in that mermaid picture. Professional photo shoot, that kind of dress, lying down, definitely would be par of the course to tape them. Same with red carpet appearances.
That is possible. I remember DulceCandy87 talking about a shoot she did a while back and she said that when she wore a strapless top, they would tape the crap outta her to make sure the top and her breasts laid perfectly from all angles. Then she advertised the tape.

exquisite
Talker
Talker

Post by exquisite »

NerdOut wrote:I always thought they were real, but they look totally fake in her mermaid pictures.
Either way, I think it's a great testament to her boobs that people can't decide if they're real or fake. Either she's got real ones so great people think they're fake, or fake ones so great people think they're real. Good for her.
LOL! So true!

olivia85
Informer
Informer

Post by olivia85 »

The thing is, when she's lying down her breasts seem to go in different directions, and that's something that usually happens with fake ones. They look well done though, when she's standing they look "dropped" and not too high on her chest. Some surgeons are better than others, a friend of mine had her boobs done and they look completely natural, they move and bounce a little.
English is not my first language, so bear with me.

Return to “juicystar07”