Vlogmas 2013

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogmas 2013

Post by lurkerdoodle »

SparklyMuffinUnicorn wrote:So back to the vlogmas topic ... ;)

I hope she doesn't use this as an excuse not to do vlogmas. How long does one have strep usually?
Depending on severity, about a week or so.

blahbl4h
Learner
Learner

Post by blahbl4h »

Evolve wrote:Well they could, it doesn't mean it would please the customers. They're selling the trio for $30 now, they could easily refund the amount minus $30 if they wanted to since they did send those out. I'm not saying it wouldn't be unfair, but a lot better than no refund at all.
I don't think that's legal. They could have just said the trio was worth 59$ and refunded everyone 1$. Things don't work that way. Also the few ounces in the trio are much less than a full size bottle would have been. (Which means worth less money) This sounds like one huge scam.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Man oh man, they got some bad business advice. No wonder they don't blog of vlog or haul. They should be embarrassed to have their names and faces on a brand that ripped people off.

troncat
Informer
Informer

Post by troncat »

I love Blair's sick voice. She gets deeper and slower and sounds so much more southern. She sounds exactly like 2008 Blair!

Excited for her vlogs. Even though they won't be every day I still adore them.
ImageImage

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Damn. Those are some swollen tonsils. On the bright side...because her throat hurts, I can finally keep up to what she's saying.

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

I don't get why she's forcing herself to do vlogmas when she actually has a legit reason to not do it. Like don't make it seem like you are sooo dedicated to making videos that even getting your tonsils out isn't going to get in your way when in reality you never were interested enough to make videos when you didn't have an obstacles in the way. Now her minions are all going to be like omg blair is such an amazing person for trying to vlog through her christmas even with strep throat and a tonsillectomy :roll:

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Geez, damned if she cancels Vlogmas, damned if she powers through and goes with it.

tinatat
Talker
Talker

Post by tinatat »

lovesabliss wrote:I don't get why she's forcing herself to do vlogmas when she actually has a legit reason to not do it. Like don't make it seem like you are sooo dedicated to making videos that even getting your tonsils out isn't going to get in your way when in reality you never were interested enough to make videos when you didn't have an obstacles in the way. Now her minions are all going to be like omg blair is such an amazing person for trying to vlog through her christmas even with strep throat and a tonsillectomy :roll:
I agree with this completely! She has never been a good vlogger but now she is acting like it is her life's duty to do vlogmas. I think she should take the month off completely. Her sick vlogs won't even be that interesting. Instead, she could consider doing a make up vlogmas in January if she is soooooo dedicated.

jessica678
Learner
Learner

Post by jessica678 »

How much are we betting today's vlog isn't going up?

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

I don't mind if she misses a few days of vlogmas if she had to get her tonsils out she needs the time to heal. However if she doesn't post at all after a week or two then we can say something.. but at the same time everyone heals differently

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I found her video lame. In the beginning she said if you don't know the story about her illness she'll tell you really quick and then proceeds to talk the rest of her video about sickness. I swear she is histrionic. I'm also tired of her and Elle making a million excuses of "why they may not film." Shit or get off the pot. Just do it or don't. Tired of hearing about it.

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

her new vlog is up!

please tell me someone noticed how strange her lips look :?

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

Her lips do look weird. She wears a shitload of makeup. It's really scary. If her voice does change, it would be a nice change considering she seems to think going high pitched and really loud is a good selling point.

DarthCassie
Informer
Informer

Post by DarthCassie »

lurkerdoodle wrote:Geez, damned if she cancels Vlogmas, damned if she powers through and goes with it.
I know right! Some, NOT ALL, bitch to bitch like literally either way they can't win.

On another note, I can't believe they never made the perfume. I mean that's really shitty for those who paid way too much for some roller balls. At least they get a refund but still it doesn't make any sense to not make it. I wonder if it was their decision or blush's decision.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Her eyebrows look off. I can't tell if it's the shape or if they just look too drawn on or the shade she used to fill them in or what, but they don't look right to me.

And she'll never cut her hair 'a lot shorter' - every time she says that she gets like 2 inches off and acts like it's a huge deal

youreundeniable09
Learner
Learner

Post by youreundeniable09 »

emmygues wrote:Her lips do look weird. She wears a shitload of makeup. It's really scary. If her voice does change, it would be a nice change considering she seems to think going high pitched and really loud is a good selling point.
I could not get over her lips and all of the makeup she had on in this video. It made her look so...old haha. And plastic. Just so fake looking. Especially combined with the hair extensions.

Cheriish_liife
Learner
Learner

Post by Cheriish_liife »

I would like to see her cut her hair to shoulder length. I actually think she would look good with it, if she only goes through with it which she won't

#PrayForWisconsin

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

bspatrol wrote:I found her video lame. In the beginning she said if you don't know the story about her illness she'll tell you really quick and then proceeds to talk the rest of her video about sickness. I swear she is histrionic. I'm also tired of her and Elle making a million excuses of "why they may not film." Shit or get off the pot. Just do it or don't. Tired of hearing about it.
Omg hahaha except :| I don't know if I'd go that far, I truly believe she has been sheltered in a bubble & used to making weak/no excuse and never having to account for anything. The only "real jobs" she's had were for like 8 months to earn spending money (which I'd be willing to bet she used for her surgeries). I do agree that her & Elle are heavily narcissistic tho, and the way Elle handled that blog rant def had histrionic written all over it!

I don't understand why she's so worried about Vlomas all of a sudden. Just about everything she's announced in the last year has been a flop. Last Vlogmas, "Afternoons In June" (which always reminded me of Afternoon Delight lmao), the website, perfume, blog... What am I leaving out?

Her tonsils legit looked bad but I feel like she's trying too hard or something. If she has surgery I doubt she'll vlog much.

fondueofyou
Informer
Informer

Post by fondueofyou »

bspatrol wrote:I found her video lame. In the beginning she said if you don't know the story about her illness she'll tell you really quick and then proceeds to talk the rest of her video about sickness. I swear she is histrionic. I'm also tired of her and Elle making a million excuses of "why they may not film." Shit or get off the pot. Just do it or don't. Tired of hearing about it.
Yup, me too! I also hate how much they explain things about vlogging while they vlog! For instance when Blair started her vlog in the bathroom and talked about how it's bad lighting and that's what you get with daily vlogs - unexpected lighting changes! Just vlog, guys. They don't have to spend so much time explaining why the lighting is bad or why they don't have any lipstick on or whatever.

toodlepips
Learner
Learner

Post by toodlepips »

Didn't anybody felt like the video could be sponsored by the hair extensions company? She seemed to went into very specific details about them (human hair etc)

Return to “juicystar07”