Vlogmas 2013

eeble
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vlogmas 2013

Post by eeble »

aw cmon, I don't think the shorts were that bad, they're just jammies. I've seen youtubers her age wearing less, do we really need to sexualize her? If you're creeping yt for girls in shorties and you can only come up with 5 seconds of ellesglittergossip... you aren't even trying

Post by Guest »

Wasn't sexualizing her at all. I just wasn't expecting to see a major crotch wedgie walk into the room. But in her defense, she probably had no idea the camera was on.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Callisto wrote:I really dont get why people thought negatively abouther shorts. I didnt even notice them. We all have shorts like that for the house.

I saw no problem with the shorts but I couldnt help but think she must be colddddd. Everyone else had on long sleeves and pants lol. It's dead winter lol. I'd have been shiveringgggg.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

Whats the point in starting vlogmas if she knew she was having surgery and wouldn't be able to do more than a couple of videos. It's seems pointless.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

I doubt Cartier would use silver ;) It's rather cheap and not of good quality. When an adult woman wants something that looks silver she buys white gold

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Ilsa Lund wrote:I doubt Cartier would use silver ;) It's rather cheap and not of good quality. When an adult woman wants something that looks silver she buys white gold
true!!

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

guys i wont ever understand why she begon to film vlogmass :scratch: she was sick when she begon, and she knew that she will be opereted so what was her purpose with vlogmass?

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

pixielein wrote:guys i wont ever understand why she begon to film vlogmass :scratch: she was sick when she begon, and she knew that she will be opereted so what was her purpose with vlogmass?
I don't think she ever had any intention of making more than a couple of videos, she just wanted people to think she was trying.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

It's the same reason I always make my new years resolution to lose 20 lbs. Like it'd be nice if I did, and I have little bouts of motivation where I'm like "I'm gonna do that!" but like...odds are I won't.

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

She basically had to do it. Alot of other youtubers did it too so it was kinda like peer pressure I guess? It's just so disappointing that she never gets anything done.

Return to “juicystar07”