JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

poppy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

Post by poppy »

Does anyone else think it's over between her and Hunter? She was always posting cryptic photos when they were together and now that's totally gone.

GuruSayWhat
Debater
Debater

Post by GuruSayWhat »

baconpancakes wrote:
Arielle wrote: It's like someone mentioned earlier in Elle's thread. They get shit on for promoting drugstore products because everyone knows they don't actually use them, and they get shit on for mentioning high-end products because they're stuck-up. I'm glad Blair mentioned the products she did because they're products she actually uses. I wouldn't want to listen to her push some random drugstore foundation she's hardly touched just because it's part of the question in a tag video.
Ppl give them shit bc she will sit there and admit she doesn't have any drugstore faves but she did a video for L'oreal Voluminous mascara, Olay Fresh Effects & Olay BB Cream and pretended to love them all. People don't like being lied to. So I agree, it's nice to actually see her be honest for once.

The whole makeup snob thing is so lame. Who cares if some SA at Dior reacted funny? These ppl have their heads so far in their asses. Most of these products are made w the same ingredients from the same manufacturer. How has she has never even tried Revlon Colorstay? Every other guru out there has tried it or heard of it. Even Wayne Goss said he liked it. How can she call herself a beauty guru?!

I also love how she calls it an "alien invasion" when we all know they're prob needle marks from botox :?
What makes me laugh though is that she HAS tried Colourstay. I remember this video!

[youtube][/youtube]

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

I kind of feel bad for Blair, she totally got kicked out of her group of friends, Remi, Sascha, Sami... I'm sure she brought it upon herself though. I think Blair may be more well known or "famous" than Remi, but Remi has a better life going for her. She is in school and also has a pretty good modeling job, and seems to be making it in LA.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I know law school is law school, but I found anne marie's facebook and (am I allowed to post this?): she goes to eastern tennessee state university and is going to belmont for law school- neither of those schools are very good. yes, it's law school, but some are way easier to get into than others. I'm sure she's smart, but there are plenty of people smarter.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

byebyebye1 wrote:I know law school is law school, but I found anne marie's facebook and (am I allowed to post this?): she goes to eastern tennessee state university and is going to belmont for law school- neither of those schools are very good. yes, it's law school, but some are way easier to get into than others. I'm sure she's smart, but there are plenty of people smarter.

just because she isn't going to somewhere like harvard does not discredit her any less. While the schools may not be any good it is what you do with your degree and education afterwards that matters not really the school.
IMO she has still accomplished more than Blair ever would or will. She makes me feel like and underachiever haha

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

byebyebye1 wrote:I know law school is law school, but I found anne marie's facebook and (am I allowed to post this?): she goes to eastern tennessee state university and is going to belmont for law school- neither of those schools are very good. yes, it's law school, but some are way easier to get into than others. I'm sure she's smart, but there are plenty of people smarter.
Agreed, I think Blair's perception of the world is skewed. She doesn't realize that a mediocre law school isn't hard for a person of average intelligence to get into. NOT to put down Anne Marie, that's great that she's doing something with her life! And I don't think Blair would ever have the work ethic to do the same thing. But still, it doesn't take a genius or a devout "academic" to get in.

MadisonCate
Learner
Learner

Post by MadisonCate »

How many "best friends" has this girl gone through? :?

I remember when her TN bestie was Lauren!

It definitely seems like none of her friendships have enough substance to last. That's kind of sad.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

MadisonCate wrote:How many "best friends" has this girl gone through? :?

It definitely seems like none of her friendships have enough substance to last. That's kind of sad.
There's been Lauren, Anne Marie, Sheridan, Remi & one other I can't remember (she was blonde & in some of their vlogs from TN).

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

Blair was such a snob in that video with Anne Marie, almost acting as if she was above her because she only had drugstore makeup. Her comment about wanting to be like her because she was in law school was not genuine at all. Like she would wish she was a broke College student? She's making millions off doing nothing I doubt she wishes to downgrade.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

The fact that she has no desire to learn or travel or grow & explore says so much about how shallow she actually is. She seems to have no goals aside from going on cruises and eating sushi poolside. Like it's great that she can make bank while sitting on her pampered ass, there's nothing wrong with working an angle but to be so complacent and only do the bare minimum is not admirable whatsoever.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

Belmont is a great school. Once you get in the real world no one cares what school you went to for the most part. Get over yourself.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

^ Yeah, I don't see how putting down someones education accomplishes anything. At least the girl is in school doing something that will carry her for life. It's a future. That's not something to look down upon.

lovesabliss
Talker
Talker

Post by lovesabliss »

lol at her tweeting about going to set...she must be so proud doing videos with her sister on that makeup channel...it finally gives her an opportunity to show that she's "busy"

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

Blair thinks she's an A list celeb I bet. She's so LA now. I couldn't believe she actually couldn't leave the house to get her nails done because she is so busy. Her and Elle are full of it. Her typical day probably involves working out, taking teddy on walks, and lounging by the pool trying to decide what she'll do that night. Ridiculous.

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

baconpancakes wrote:
MadisonCate wrote:How many "best friends" has this girl gone through? :?

There's been Lauren, Anne Marie, Sheridan, Remi & one other I can't remember (she was blonde & in some of their vlogs from TN).
I don't remember how I found out (I think I found Lauren's twitter?) but she was actually an alcoholic and went to rehab.I don't know if drugs were involved but it seems like she went down a really bad path and I'm guessing that might have something to do with why Blair isn't friends with her anymore.

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

It's so odd how just a few months ago I was still hoping Elle and blair would go back to actively posting videos instead of just throwing out random sponsored ones once a month and now that they've been uploading *somewhat* frequently and put up "normal" videos, I'm not interested AT ALL. I think they're trying a little harder and I'm guessing it's because their income is declining, why else? It's not like they actually enjoy it.

It just got to the point where they were MIA for so long and seemed like they weren't doing anything with all their spare time, they became so dishonest, and I just gave up on them. There are so many other girls on youtube who love what they do and you can tell by the work that goes into their videos.
Their time is finishing up veeeery quickly.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Yup. I just subcribed to Amelia Liana. The daughter of a billionaire. Down to earth and gives good reviews and uploads to her site just about every day. Blair, cover up-your attitude is showing.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Wait, what does Belmont have to do with anything? Did Blair's friend go there?

*I didn't really pay attention to the video they did, I watch Blair's videos while doing other things.*

massieblock13
Talker
Talker

Post by massieblock13 »

speaking of what Blair's typical day consists of - what do you guys think she does? I mean when she's not doing these projects like going to set for that channel.

When she was really dedicated and would wake up at 7am to start her day and film a video I think that's when she was at her best. But what does she do now, especially since she rarely films videos? Even her friends go to college and she doesn't so she couldn't hang out with them if they have class, so what does she do all day?

I can't imagine she just sits there doing nothing, that would drive anyone up the walls. What do you guys think?

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

Mallory wrote:Wait, what does Belmont have to do with anything? Did Blair's friend go there?

*I didn't really pay attention to the video they did, I watch Blair's videos while doing other things.*
Someone looked up Anne Marie's Facebook and found out that she's going to Belmont for law school.

Return to “juicystar07”