JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

Post by emmygues »

I think Blair is out partying the entire week. She responds to a business email here and there. She shops and cleans. She hangs out with her rich friends who also don't have jobs. I mean, just look at how much she hung out with people when she was still friends with Remi. Then she lies on twitter every once in a while about filming a video. She's only sort of consistently filming now because of her new project StudioFowler that doesn't really garner much views.

shampoogirl
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by shampoogirl »

The new "haul" was so disappointing. Someone in the comments section said something like "the actual haul starts at 6" and it already had over 140 likes, but now it is gone...

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

[youtube][/youtube]
The first 6 minutes is just her talking all about a new app that she partnered with for the giveaway that's called "Yapp-em" (spelling?) so skip that if you're sick of her infomercials.

The biniki bottoms she bought are basically thongs but she said that she prefers for her bikini bottoms to be small because "it gives a pretty nice view of the backside if you know what I'm sayin" way.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

Yea the video started after 6 min. That was pretty brutal to listen to. Do they get paid by the minute to mention these products. Damn. These videos aren't going to help her any in the long run.

I agree with everyone I think she hangs out by the pool a lot, works out for an hour, walks Teddy 4-5 times a day, and shops and goes out to eat a lot.

Post by Guest »

that video :roll: She only hauled a few items. No wonder she woke up bright and early to film before 'going on set'.... she needed to promote that app/giveaway.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

I forget how young she is and how all these things are still fun and new to her. She has yet to go thru her clubbing phase and the novelty hasn't worn off yet. After a few years of this lifestyle it will get boring & predictable, tanning starts to make you leathery & shopping just makes you tired :P

BlueEyedBelle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlueEyedBelle »

Watching Blair go through this stage of her life does NOT make me miss being 21. I was probably just like her, thinking I was hot shit and all knowing. I'm only 30 now but I look back on that time of my life and get so embarrassed about how I acted.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Shocked she admitted to liking the itsy bikini bottoms and not just showing them but talking about them in detail. For those of you that don't know what they look like on, here's a couple links

http://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear ... ueType=OLS

Smittenkitten92
Talker
Talker

Post by Smittenkitten92 »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:Watching Blair go through this stage of her life does NOT make me miss being 21. I was probably just like her, thinking I was hot shit and all knowing. I'm only 30 now but I look back on that time of my life and get so embarrassed about how I acted.
I agree! I'm 21 I'll be 22 in August and I'm already taking note what I'm doing w/ my life already. But we all have to learn somehow don't we.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

an0n wrote:Shocked she admitted to liking the itsy bikini bottoms and not just showing them but talking about them in detail. For those of you that don't know what they look like on, here's a couple links

that's basically as close as blair can get to a thong that's socially acceptable. those bikini bottoms do not look comfortable

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

If I had an ass like that I would wear those haha.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

xxkath wrote:If I had an ass like that I would wear those haha.
Yeah ngl when I was 21 I would have worn things like this. I remember buying a string bikini on vacation & my mom had a fit about it :P

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Sorry for the double post, I put this in Elles' thread but it really belongs here...

Has anyone seen that show "Private Lives Of Nashville Wives"? I was just watching last night & there was a woman who looked like a mashup of Blair & Ingrids' faces. So weird :?

(sorry I haven't set up an image sharing thing on GG)
http://welovesoaps.com/wls46/erika-page-white.png

Just thought it was funny considering the show is based in TN and is a reality show about private lives. Her name is Erika Page White.

Merps
Learner
Learner

Post by Merps »

http://instagram.com/p/lx6FuPM7DS/

I wonder if her 12 y/o minions are gonna bash on her for drinking wine before she's 21!
2 WHOLE WEEKS BEFORE SHES 21 GUYS OMG!! :o

seriously though, little kids are so ugh :x

Dahlia
Debater
Debater

Post by Dahlia »

byebyebye1 wrote:that instagram photo of her getting her nails done- the nail technician brought everything to blair's condo? what-was blair too busy to go out and get her nails done? this girl has such a big head. Anyone can call and get someone to come to their house and do their nails. it's nothing special.
not to mention the nail salon is right in the building where she lives. :/

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

Merps wrote:http://instagram.com/p/lx6FuPM7DS/

I wonder if her 12 y/o minions are gonna bash on her for drinking wine before she's 21!

12 year old kids? I've seen a bunch of people on here bash her for it as well :?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

^ really? I've seen people question it and her age but they usually seem to not really care.. let alone bash her for it. Most of the time I see people get into a "the US drinking age is too high" discussion or they talk about how most people drink well before they're 21.

CrumbledOreos
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrumbledOreos »

allisoonnn wrote:^ really? I've seen people question it and her age but they usually seem to not really care.. let alone bash her for it. Most of the time I see people get into a "the US drinking age is too high" discussion or they talk about how most people drink well before they're 21.
I remember people on here saying that just because everyone does it doesn't change the fact that it's illegal. Bash is probably too harsh of a word, but there definitely was a debate about it on here.

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Dahlia wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:that instagram photo of her getting her nails done- the nail technician brought everything to blair's condo? what-was blair too busy to go out and get her nails done? this girl has such a big head. Anyone can call and get someone to come to their house and do their nails. it's nothing special.
not to mention the nail salon is right in the building where she lives. :/
I'm guessing she hosted a party for her friends and had the manicurist come do their nails. That way the manicurist gets business and Blair probably gets a cool party and a cut/discount

takeaguess
Learner
Learner

Post by takeaguess »

Merps wrote:http://instagram.com/p/lx6FuPM7DS/

Wow she looks thin here. Her arms.

Return to “juicystar07”