JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

Post by TeamCupcakes »

you know now that I think about it, Blair could probably be good at daily vlogging. I mean I am sure I am not the only one that wants to know what she does when she is not filming. However that would probably work against her because she seems to have pretty easy laid back life

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Looks like Blair picked a girl who cheated in the giveaway to win the Balenciaga bag. The girl uploaded the same picture of her comment over 1700 times. Blair said that each comment had to be different. I know the rules were a little confusing, I didn't even know you had to upload a picture of your comment to instagram (I mean it just seems to unnecessary) but if you are going to put rules like that on a giveaway then you really do need to enforce them. A lot of people seemed to be pissed off on her instagram picture (the one where she reveals the winner). I'm not a sore loser or anything, I didn't even enter the giveaway, but I do think that Blair should pick another winner, one who actually stuck to the rules.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

the girl apparently priviated her insta. I have done giveaways and mentioned that i had a winner but had to choose someone else because they didn't follow the rules

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

double post…it does come off as shady someone who entered 1k times in like a few days and happens to have a pic of blair as her pic, also happens to win when they pretty much cheated. you would think Blair would take a look at their insta to make sure they followed the rules

Evan
Informer
Informer

Post by Evan »

Oh great, Now we have to start hearing about Yappum, the app that has apparently reached out to all the beauty "gurus"
Just heard some other girls talk about it on their channel today
Bluuuuuuuuuuuurgh

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

prettylights92 wrote:She honestly thinks her subs are stupid enough to think a few exercises will make their body like hers??? No. That whole comment was unnecessary
Um, no, it really wasn't. Have you ever read the comments on guru fitness videos? They range everywhere from "I'm going to do this so I look just like you!" To "This isn't realistic i'm not going to get your body" to "You're just trying to show off how fit you are". Something about fitness videos just brings out the super crazy in the 12-14 year-old minions... :?

RoxanneDawn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoxanneDawn »

Her giveaway winner is really shady... The winner cheated and has a pic of Blair as her profile pic on IG? And it's private.... Hmmm

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

RoxanneDawn wrote:Her giveaway winner is really shady... The winner cheated and has a pic of Blair as her profile pic on IG? And it's private.... Hmmm
when i saw blair's pic on her instagram that who won the bag. and the coment was send for a second ago. the first that came in my mind...lol blair made a new chanel (even the youtubeprofil didnt have any picture) to win her giweaway.
and than i read the coments under the picture, and someone said this girl sent tha same comments all the time. i kinda felt like if i made a giweaway and i saw it, i would definitiely chose someone else... also i would read the earlier comments that were send maybe 2 of 3 weeks ago. (i dont know how much time she gave)

Return to “juicystar07”