Plastic Surgery

theluckyone

Re: Plastic Surgery

Post by theluckyone »

cookienookie wrote:
theluckyone wrote: Blair is a pretty girl!.
I would disagree.
Blair WAS a pretty girl. Unfortunatley for her she got an unneeded nosejob and it destroyed her looks.
Blairs face just looks worked on and mangled now. It's a shame. She used to be beautiful and you would never know it now. As far as anyone knows she used to be an ugly girl who had a nose job to try and become pretty. When in her case she was once beautiful but that wasn't enough for her. She became greedy and tried to be perfect and in the process she lost her looks and is no longer naturally beautiful.
Agree to disagree. Blair's face is far from what I would consider mangled. Yes, she ruined her naturally beautiful looks. I totally agree that she looked better before and is no longer "naturally" beautiful. But she's not some plastic monstrosity. At least, not yet...

cookienookie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cookienookie »

^ you are right mangled was kind of too harsh. I just meant she looks worked on and unnatural so mangled was the first word that came to mind lol.
I guess she is still pretty because she is above average still to me but I think that more so has to do with her other features. She has really nice hair still I think and a nice smile And body.nShe's drop dead gorgeous compared to Elle to me.
I guess she still is pretty but she used to be beautiful. I guess that's what I was trying to say.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Agreed :) Seriously a shame she went under the knife.

bunnyfoofoo2
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnyfoofoo2 »

She's on lip injection watch.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

It's just weird to me that she's only 20 (or is she 19?). She looks older than her age and dresses and acts older too, but not even in a mature way.... there's just something about her that makes her seem like she's not very headstrong but she has money so she can be independent. I mean I'm older than her by like two or three years and she looks like she's older than I am. Why would she even want to age so quickly? It's her prerogative but I don't get it. Elle, too.
imma ball til the day i fall

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I feel like she would look her age if she just ...dressed down sometimes. Like your never see her in jeans and a t shirt, sneakers, hair not curled and minimal make up. Even when she's in sweats it's like full hair and makeup.

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

^^ Yes!! She's always so overdressed/overprepared that it looks ridiculous. She's a pretty girl with a nice body, I think she would look gorgeous with jeans, sneakers and a ponytail.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

YunaOosaki wrote:^^ Yes!! She's always so overdressed/overprepared that it looks ridiculous. She's a pretty girl with a nice body, I think she would look gorgeous with jeans, sneakers and a ponytail.
to be fair, some people just like to be more dressed up all the time. there's nothing wrong with it. you would complain if she dressed the opposite, too.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

Are you all saying Blair is dressed up all the time? LOL

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

bspatrol wrote:Are you all saying Blair is dressed up all the time? LOL
We're saying she would look her age if she wasn't.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

srqnative wrote:
bspatrol wrote:The boobs are just awful, circa Victoria Beckham 2001. I truly feel both her and Elle get plastic surgery because they can with all the money they get. Instead of really analyzing if it will improve their looks or make it worse is no difference to them. It's just what you do when you live in LA and have a lot of "new money."

I truly feel like plastic surgery is becoming out of date and over saturated. Sort of like cell phone use. In the 90's it was so cool and a status symbol to have a cell phone. Now, almost every single person has one and people wander around in grocery stores, etc. blabbing and texting on their cell phones, not paying attention to people around them. It has become like lower level intelligence has access to a cell phone, which was once a status symbol for people with money and higher intelligence.

Plastic surgery is becoming the same thing. Almost anyone and everyone can do it these days, which makes it just watered down and generic. I admire the people who are rich and famous and don't do the plastic surgery. They look more like runway models and keep their uniqueness, which is a much higher intelligent decision instead of what the masses do now.
Oh... :?
I love when people point out a sentence out of a paragraph where it loses context. What I meant (if you read the entire paragraph you will understand) that it used to be that if you saw a person pull out a cell phone, it was a lawyer or doctor or a business executive and it differentiated them the general masses and it was a status symbol and rare and they usually had an important conversation going on. Now, you have every tom, dick and harry using a cell phone, wandering around the aisles bumping into people, all to text things like LOL, LMAO, etc. So, yanking out a cell phone in public now (not that it is always non-necessary) for the most part shows lack of intelligence. Just watch any texting while driving ad, real ads, and you will see people are killed because some teen had to text LOL, etc while driving. It's not a status symbol anymore, it's just a device, which is used stupidly on many accounts by the masses (for humor sake there are videos of kids falling into fountains because they are texting and not paying attention).

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

^Just to add, I also think plastic surgery is used by the masses and used stupidly. Plastic surgeons have a dirty little secret that they know it generally does not improve your appearance but they sell those services because people are desperate and it's so accessible. If you are interested you can Google articles on secrets plastic surgeons will never tell you.

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

youlooz wrote:Imo she didn't have a boob job. Her family all have big boobs and I can easily make mine look like that with a decent bra, a stick on bra or some carefully placed tit-etape. It's not hard. She's admitted to the nose job and truthfully said she wishes she hadn't had it, but people who say she's ugly and looks soooo weird etc.. Don't know where you're looking! Whether you like her nose or not, she's a pretty girl with a pretty face and a great figure.
Her mom is overweight so I don't think it counts anyways.
Her family all have big boobs? Do you mean that include her dad and her littler sister?

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

Daphne wrote:
youlooz wrote:Imo she didn't have a boob job. Her family all have big boobs and I can easily make mine look like that with a decent bra, a stick on bra or some carefully placed tit-etape. It's not hard. She's admitted to the nose job and truthfully said she wishes she hadn't had it, but people who say she's ugly and looks soooo weird etc.. Don't know where you're looking! Whether you like her nose or not, she's a pretty girl with a pretty face and a great figure.
Her family all have big boobs? Do you mean that include her dad and her littler sister?

seriously? ...

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Daphne wrote:
I've never seen a photo of her mom in which her mom ever looked overweight, are you sure you're thinking of the right person??

Family can mean anyone you're related to and in the case of talking about breasts it's safe to infer that "her family all have big boobs" to mean "the women in her family have big boobs" without spelling it out. Men and children don't have breasts.

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

Evolve wrote:
Daphne wrote:
I've never seen a photo of her mom in which her mom ever looked overweight, are you sure you're thinking of the right person??

Family can mean anyone you're related to and in the case of talking about breasts it's safe to infer that "her family all have big boobs" to mean "the women in her family have big boobs" without spelling it out. Men and children don't have breasts.
I believe I saw a picture of her mom somewhere, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying she's obese/fat, she's not fat at all, just a little overweight, her dad seems a little overweight too. (definition for overweight, BMI over 23)

I really don't want to say Blair got her boobs done, back when everyone were saying that she had a nose job, I didn't believe it, turns out she actually did get her nose done. And Blair used to have small/normal size breasts for a long time, suddenly they just grow out? And if she wear some kind of super padded bra, why do her breasts look all hard and fake in her bikinis too? That's quite suspicious.

guruhater123
Learner
Learner

Post by guruhater123 »

I think she got a face lift too, because her eyebrows are way higher than they used to be...

purple0wnz
Learner
Learner

Post by purple0wnz »

I would say it's very obvious that she got implants. Her breasts were NEVER this big. Not even close. She's practically busting out of this top.

marysunshine
Debater
Debater

Post by marysunshine »

Excuse me, but I don't think her mom is overweight at all, here is a screenshot from one of Blair's vlogs from last Christmas, you can clearly see that Blair's mom is a thin woman with large breasts, look at her shoulders and arms, she doesn't seem like a wide person.

I personally don't think that Blair had breast surgery, we have to remember that when she started youtube she was only fifteen and you are not fully developed. When I started High School I was a C cup, by the time I finished College I was a DD, and I still was a slim 5.4 petite girl.

Also remember a time maybe a year and a half ago when Blair was really underweight, and her breast almost disappeared.

There's no doubt about the nose job and botox, or some similar face procedure, but her boobs look pretty normal for a girl that young who can afford lingerie that enhance them.
English is not my first language, I apologize in advance for my mistakes _-_

Return to “juicystar07”