JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

secretsss
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

Post by secretsss »

I do actually like Blair a lot but these video ideas are lazy. Do people still watch these kind of vids? At least when I watch skincare or makeup videos the are produced like they are made in 2020 and not 2008. That’s how some youtubers can make even the most boring of subjects into being interesting!

I’m dying for her to be a bit creative as she is has the personality for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:22 am
She showed Teddy in her last two videos, and no mention of Mochi. I assume that confirms she got rid of him, but it makes me sad
Didn't she say that Mochi was staying with her cleaning lady when she moved to Nash?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

Gurugossiping wrote:
helloelephant wrote:
Gurugossiping wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 7:22 am
She showed Teddy in her last two videos, and no mention of Mochi. I assume that confirms she got rid of him, but it makes me sad
Didn't she say that Mochi was staying with her cleaning lady when she moved to Nash?
I don't know, I didn't hear that
She said Mochi might stay with her. I guess it's pretty much confirmed that he is now.

Elisaxx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elisaxx »

She is begging for Daily Harvest products on twitter and instagram. Blair, I was rooting for you! :-x

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

I respect her for going to college but the fact that she won't completely give up youtube shows me she wants to use the platform aka her old fans for her future plans. Maybe with the diploma she will get she will sell products or services that have to do with decor. She's used to earning/having money without any effort and that's sth I simply can't respect or like.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Wow her boobs are like massive balloons in her new video. Looks a bit ridiculous
BANNED

:hugs:

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:35 am
hanaemii wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:19 am
Wow her boobs are like massive balloons in her new video. Looks a bit ridiculous
It's just because her shirt is way too tight. It's all I could pay attention to when I was watching-- very distracting. It's like she couldn't breathe in that shirt... not a good choice.
Well, the tight shirt and, y'know, also probably the large implants (that we've all speculated about over the years). Really makes her look dumpy, to be honest; they're basically at her waist. If she does have them, she should reconsider them; and in any case, she needs a different bra.

xXxLolitaxXx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xXxLolitaxXx »

Does she mentioned what's her major on college?

soybeanz
Informer
Informer

Post by soybeanz »

Her major is interior decorating. So I imagine she'll use her YouTube channel to share design content and get some ad $ for it. She'll likely look for decor sponsorships to feature as well too. Then she'll use her YouTube video as a marketing tool to get more clients and as a portfolio. Honestly pretty smart for her to do.

howtobeaguru
Learner
Learner

Post by howtobeaguru »

Did anyone else notice how shaky the camera was on her new room tour video? She said Alex was helping her film, so I guess he was holding it without any sort of stabilizer. After 12 years on YouTube you’d think she would know to use a tripod or something to up the quality...

The little interlude where James ran in and she played with him was adorable though, I melted. He’s a cute kid.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

I'm sorry to be the one to say it but she looks tacky. I did like the room itself, very vanilla but a pleasant decent looking room.

But Blair though... Her overly tight athletic top paired with the compulsory stacked Cartier bracelets 🙄 how do you choose to wear that for a video 🤷🏻‍♀️

certifiedbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by certifiedbitch »

secretsss wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 6:25 am
I do actually like Blair a lot but these video ideas are lazy. Do people still watch these kind of vids? At least when I watch skincare or makeup videos the are produced like they are made in 2020 and not 2008. That’s how some youtubers can make even the most boring of subjects into being interesting!

I’m dying for her to be a bit creative as she is has the personality for it.

I thought so too, I have no hate for her and hope shes comes back to youtube but she did a room tour and then mentioned shes going to do a Uni/College whats in my bag. Blaire, its not 2008 anymore - we don't want to see what lipgloss youre taking to university and what your favourite gel pen colours are. She's one of those typical OG youtubers that really hasn't grown/aged with her audience she is sticking to what she knows. Her fans from 2012 would still watch her videos now even if they fit the general trends of 2020.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Looks like she upgraded her boobs. Again.

That room is so tacky. The picture over the dresser is so outdated. It doesn’t go with the vibe of the room at all. Same for the dresser.
The badly painted headboard looks like something you’d see in a cheap motel. She should have just left the wall alone. She could have ordered a cheap tufted headboard from amazon if she insisted on having something in that spot. And the whole layout is off too. Why is that chair at the end of the bed? Why are there two rugs haphazardly put on top of each other. So many things are bad too lol. I could go on but I won’t.

I know she was working with what she had, but it’s not good. (And I know that house is full of nice things to choose from so she really has no excuse.)

If she’s serious about being an interior decorator she’s going to have to work really hard and LEARN the skills, because she does not have them naturally. She never has. All of her rooms have been tacky.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
prettylights92 wrote: Image

Looks like she upgraded her boobs. Again.

That room is so tacky. The picture over the dresser is so outdated. It doesn’t go with the vibe of the room at all. Same for the dresser.
The badly painted headboard looks like something you’d see in a cheap motel. She should have just left the wall alone. She could have ordered a cheap tufted headboard from amazon if she insisted on having something in that spot. And the whole layout is off too. Why is that chair at the end of the bed? Why are there two rugs haphazardly put on top of each other. So many things are bad too lol. I could go on but I won’t.

I know she was working with what she had, but it’s not good. (And I know that house is full of nice things to choose from so she really has no excuse.)

If she’s serious about being an interior decorator she’s going to have to work really hard and LEARN the skills, because she does not have them naturally. She never has. All of her rooms have been tacky.
Her boobs don't look any different from this picture. I really think it's just the fact that this shirt is way too tight

You’re right, they look the same.

Yassbeeyatch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Yassbeeyatch »

I’m happy to see back ( and surprised that she’s uploaded 3 videos!). But don’t see it lasting once she returns to Nashville. Also I can’t get over how old fashioned her bathroom is in comparison to the bedroom!

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

The headboard is kinda weird - what if they want to change the bedsheets one day and they don't match anymore? Also, I randomly looked up those bracelets and the cheapest version of a single one cost $6,000, and Blair is just casually wearing 3 LOL. I mean, I know they're rich and that has always been a part of their appeal, but DANG lol I can't imagine wearing $20K+ of bracelets like nothing and still feeling the need to go to college hahaha. I guess good on Blair for deciding to go to anyway. She's set for life no matter what she does.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

Image september 2009

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

Wow that pic from 2009! I can't understand why she though these low sitting balloon boobs would look any better than her original ones..

She never admitted having had a boob job, did she?

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

Gurugossiping wrote:
hatorade wrote: The headboard is kinda weird - what if they want to change the bedsheets one day and they don't match anymore? Also, I randomly looked up those bracelets and the cheapest version of a single one cost $6,000, and Blair is just casually wearing 3 LOL. I mean, I know they're rich and that has always been a part of their appeal, but DANG lol I can't imagine wearing $20K+ of bracelets like nothing and still feeling the need to go to college hahaha. I guess good on Blair for deciding to go to anyway. She's set for life no matter what she does.
Her and Elle both have them and have had them for a while now, their parents bought them for them. The ones they have have diamonds, so it's about 11k each, plus tax. So you can average that more than 30k is on their wrist at all times. It's wild, but good for them if that's what they choose to wear/spend money on I guess lmao
I love the bracelets and I've always wanted one, but its sad because I will NEVER own one. Of course I could save up my money and buy one, but if I ever had that much money, there would be 8000 other better things I could spend it on lol

Anyway regarding her bedroom, I think it looks nice. I like it. And she put it together with just the bits and bobs she could find so all things considered, it's nice

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

The room looks a bit tacky honestly in the light lol I thought it looked cute in her comeback vid but everything was out of focus lol she said it was a mash of a bunch of shit around the house and u can kind of tell. I don't think she got a boob job but I def thing something butt related imo her whole "child bearing hips" coming in later in life hella sus lol . But they lied/hid their nose jobs before so I def wouldn't fight with someone if they think so

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “juicystar07”