123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 8

Post by 123xyz »

Snookerddle wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:39 am
Blair just posted on her IG stories that she’s headed to freshman orientation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So is she doing a summer session? I've never heard of a college having an orientation several months before the beginning of the school year.

Rose468
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rose468 »

123xyz wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:24 am
Snookerddle wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:39 am
Blair just posted on her IG stories that she’s headed to freshman orientation.

So is she doing a summer session? I've never heard of a college having an orientation several months before the beginning of the school year.
My college did that. Orientation in June, first day of classes in August. I think it just depends on the school.

Beat_rice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beat_rice »

I wish she would come back to YouTube. She was one of the first people i watched and i would love to know how her „new“ life is going.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Welp. Looks like we won't be hearing from her this summer. Actually a bit sad about that since she really is a fun vlogger to watch, and even though she's no MUA or stylist, I still enjoyed all her beauty vids. She's just an entertaining gal imo.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Beat_rice wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 am
I wish she would come back to YouTube. She was one of the first people i watched and i would love to know how her „new“ life is going.
She is at her parents home with Elle and baby...as expected. I saw her on Elle's insta stories.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

QueenE wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:24 am
Beat_rice wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:48 am
She is at her parents home with Elle and baby...as expected. I saw her on Elle's insta stories.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she decides to ditch school and just move back in with mom and dad.

Reynolds000
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Reynolds000 »

She’s too independent to move back in with mom and dad but from what it sounds like the new home could be capable of handling a floor all to herself.

Anyways, I have a question.

Whatever happened to the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT that she was supposedly pouring her heart and soul into around this time last year?

She left LA and moved for school but to me it sounded like she was working on something before. Maybe I’m wrong but I thought she was working on something while still running Glitzy-Glam?

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:29 am
Reynolds000 wrote: She’s too independent to move back in with mom and dad but from what it sounds like the new home could be capable of handling a floor all to herself.

Anyways, I have a question.

Whatever happened to the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT that she was supposedly pouring her heart and soul into around this time last year?

She left LA and moved for school but to me it sounded like she was working on something before. Maybe I’m wrong but I thought she was working on something while still running Glitzy-Glam?
I think her announcement was just that she was moving & going to college
I don't think it was college. She said it was a project that she was working on, and typically you aren't enrolling in colleges a summer. That would mean she applied 1.5 years before starting, which wouldn't really make sense. Also, if you check the timeline this was back when she was still with her BF and not having that existential crisis when James was born and she was alone. She was also still trying to pretend to be into YT when she tweeted that, so I think it was just another failed pursuit.

kems
Debater
Debater

Post by kems »

Blair posted on her stories that she's taking summer classes right now, and is planning to return to Youtube "soon." She's been out of school for so long, I definitely get how class would be overwhelming and she'd need time to settle into it (and summer courses are generally intensive). But I doubt she'll be any less busy once she has a full course load in the fall. We'll see!

I'm from the south, and Belmont has a reputation down here as having a very strong music program but not really being great for anything else. I'll be surprised if she declares a major right away, I think she even said her intention was to take a bunch of different classes and see if anything really strikes her fancy. At my school we didn't have to formally declare a major until junior year, as you mainly took general ed classes the first two years. I actually ended up changing my major four times before I had to officially declare it! Very curious to see what she eventually decides on... if she gets that far lol.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

I'm shocked at how potato quality her new instagram photo is... I've never seen anyone upload shite quality photos like this since 2013 🤔😮😮😮😮

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

Layla0606 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:53 am
I'm shocked at how potato quality her new instagram photo is... I've never seen anyone upload shite quality photos like this since 2013 🤔😮😮😮😮
I thought the same. It looked like she took it from a security camera or something lol.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

Lol I was wondering about the quality too lol. It looks like she took it on a flip phone lol

ChemGeek7
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ChemGeek7 »

damn her new place looks good! very much a luxury apartment, with a roof top pool... looks quite like a studio apartment, but still like 1600 a month

Beat_rice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beat_rice »

What is blair doing? I know she started classes in the summer? I’d love to see how she decorated the apartment she is in.

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

I wonder how Teddy is doing...

japeterson42
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by japeterson42 »

ChemGeek7 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:18 pm
damn her new place looks good! very much a luxury apartment, with a roof top pool... looks quite like a studio apartment, but still like 1600 a month
it is an expensive apartment but that is very normal for nashville.
lmaooo

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Well she's definitely a few weeks into school by now. I hope we do hear from her and her new experience. Although, I'd honestly be surprised if she does finish out the four years for her BA.

Ccrow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ccrow »

I randomly thought about Blair yesterday and I watched her two most recent videos. It’s entirely possible that I missed something (because girl talks fast, and girl RAMBLES)... but did she give away Mochi? She kept talking about Teddy’s bag and Teddy’s corner in the new apartment tour, but I don’t recall hearing her mention Mochi. I certainly hope she didn’t get rid of another dog, and that Mochi is just living with her parents or something.

As an aside, I’m really happy to see her taking care of herself and looking out for her own future. Good on her!

Isabella13
Learner
Learner

Post by Isabella13 »

Following.

barbieisaloser
Learner
Learner

Post by barbieisaloser »

She made an appearance in Elle's latest vlog. She looked great and very happy. They talk about her going to class. I really wish Blair would vlog her college experience especially as someone "older" starting college now. I mean all her faults aside her path in life is quite interesting and I really wish we could get a glimpse at how she is handling college.

Return to “juicystar07”