JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 1

tinyblue
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 1

Post by tinyblue »

I'm VERY suspicious as well. She is coming out with regular videos, (for this month, at least), doing collabs with other youtubers like nikki phillipi, and being all friendly on twitter and in comments. hmm.

How sad is it that its at the point where we get suspicious when she actually starts putting out content hahaha

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

tinyblue wrote:I'm VERY suspicious as well. She is coming out with regular videos, (for this month, at least), doing collabs with other youtubers like nikki phillipi, and being all friendly on twitter and in comments. hmm.

How sad is it that its at the point where we get suspicious when she actually starts putting out content hahaha
She's in desperate mode because most of her recent videos don't even get 200k views.

leni
Debater
Debater

Post by leni »

she's done this exact curly hair tutorial about two years ago :| i know this because i used that hair tutorial to learn how to do mine! the only difference is that this one is sponsored.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Didn't she just twee that she is SO sick? Then she's with Nikki? Drama queen.

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

baconpancakes wrote:
an0n wrote:I know it's been so obvious for ages now but this caught my eye cause it once again show how out of the youtube world she is as youtube got rid of video responses a couple weeks ago.
She is being incredibly "friendly" these days. Highly suspicious! :P
I think she's just trying to gain her subscribers' trust back & become more relevant in the beauty community. She's been tweeting a lot of YTers lately, whereas before she was off in her own little world and never tweeted any other beauty gurus besides Elle.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

youtubegirl87 wrote:
baconpancakes wrote:
an0n wrote:I know it's been so obvious for ages now but this caught my eye cause it once again show how out of the youtube world she is as youtube got rid of video responses a couple weeks ago.
She is being incredibly "friendly" these days. Highly suspicious! :P
I think she's just trying to gain her subscribers' trust back & become more relevant in the beauty community. She's been tweeting a lot of YTers lately, whereas before she was off in her own little world and never tweeted any other beauty gurus besides Elle.
Yeah I noticed in the comments on her new video someone said she should do more collabs and she agreed and asked who with, someone suggested Ingrid. I think she is trying to become more popular, people seem to have forgotten about her.

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

xxkath wrote:Yeah I noticed in the comments on her new video someone said she should do more collabs and she agreed and asked who with, someone suggested Ingrid. I think she is trying to become more popular, people seem to have forgotten about her.
It's not that people forgot about her. People see her videos in their subscription feed and skip over it because they know they'll be watching another commercial. She did it to herself.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Username wrote:
xxkath wrote:Yeah I noticed in the comments on her new video someone said she should do more collabs and she agreed and asked who with, someone suggested Ingrid. I think she is trying to become more popular, people seem to have forgotten about her.
It's not that people forgot about her. People see her videos in their subscription feed and skip over it because they know they'll be watching another commercial. She did it to herself.
I agree that people skip over her, but her lack of videos have definitely made me forget about her channel on times. When she goes a month without putting a video up I forget her channel even exists or I don't bother checking because I assume she hasn't uploaded anything new.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Blair doesn't even show up in my feed bc I unsubbed :D

I follow her & Elle on Twitter so I know when she uploads but I skip her videos bc she isn't fun to watch anymore. The last time I watched & followed her "advice" it was in that very first L.A apartment where she did the "Curl W A Flat Iron" and it worked. I watched like 4 of those videos and hers made my hair look good. That makes me sad for some reason :|

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

Wow, she's uploading a LOT lately!! Do you guys think that it is because she's not getting enough views/money? Or maybe because she has realized that she's totally irrelevant on the beauty community and wants to get popular again? Has the fight with Remi made her realize that she's not ever gonna be a famous L.A. socialite and YT is her only job oportunity? Or maybe she simply can't stand being the "second" sister now that Elle is stepping up her game xDD

molly45
Learner
Learner

Post by molly45 »

Am I the only one who thinks that Blair's videos are SO BORING now? Like I honestly think that only about 10% of her audience is actually subscribed to her for beauty tips. I think she originally became so popular because she was young and pretty and lived a normal, charmed life of a rich, girly girl. She was both relatable but also someone to aspire to be like. It was a lifestyle that tons of girls wanted, and thats why they watched her. I think moving to LA somewhat took away from that, probably because a lot of her viewers were still in school and living at home like she had been. But with the daily vlogs she hung onto her audience. Now that she's just making tutorials though. . . I just think its so dull. Same goes for Elle.

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

molly45 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Blair's videos are SO BORING now? Like I honestly think that only about 10% of her audience is actually subscribed to her for beauty tips. I think she originally became so popular because she was young and pretty and lived a normal, charmed life of a rich, girly girl. She was both relatable but also someone to aspire to be like. It was a lifestyle that tons of girls wanted, and thats why they watched her. I think moving to LA somewhat took away from that, probably because a lot of her viewers were still in school and living at home like she had been. But with the daily vlogs she hung onto her audience. Now that she's just making tutorials though. . . I just think its so dull. Same goes for Elle.

agreed. completely.

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

I'm thinking is her instagram just another one of her "commercial products" place?
I'm not saying all of her drinks/food/beauty/fashion item pics on her instagram are commercials, but some of them do look suspicious.
What do you guys think?

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

molly45 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that Blair's videos are SO BORING now? Like I honestly think that only about 10% of her audience is actually subscribed to her for beauty tips. I think she originally became so popular because she was young and pretty and lived a normal, charmed life of a rich, girly girl. She was both relatable but also someone to aspire to be like. It was a lifestyle that tons of girls wanted, and thats why they watched her. I think moving to LA somewhat took away from that, probably because a lot of her viewers were still in school and living at home like she had been. But with the daily vlogs she hung onto her audience. Now that she's just making tutorials though. . . I just think its so dull. Same goes for Elle.
It's a combination of the things you said + the fact that people are realizing there are better gurus out there with BETTER VIDEOS. Elle and Blair became popular because they started making videos when the beauty community was still in its infancy, and they had mass teen/tween appeal. The competition is catching up to them. Missglamorazzi, AndreasChoice, macbabrie07, StilaBabe09 are DESTROYING them in views.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Username wrote:
It's a combination of the things you said + the fact that people are realizing there are better gurus out there with BETTER VIDEOS. Elle and Blair became popular because they started making videos when the beauty community was still in its infancy, and they had mass teen/tween appeal. The competition is catching up to them. Missglamorazzi, AndreasChoice, macbabrie07, StilaBabe09 are DESTROYING them in views.
Agree w both of these statements! It's a mixture of everything & honestly, it was only a matter of time considering the way Blair has managed herself. Now she reeks of desperation. She's been uploading & tweeting constantly bc she doesn't have Remi anymore. Her relationship w Sawyer & her friendship w Remi took her attention away from everything.

The whole beauty world has become extremely competitive. Even Ingrid, StilaBabe and Bethanny aren't that great. Shit, even Michelle Phan isn't that great but look what she's achieved. Maybe it's not them that's the problem, maybe we just need higher standards :P

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

Anyone noticed she changed the title of my boyfriend does my makeup tag to my EX boyfriend does my makeup?

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

Enoughisenough wrote:Anyone noticed she changed the title of my boyfriend does my makeup tag to my EX boyfriend does my makeup?
LOL

I actually find that really funny. Probably to subtly get back at him for acting like a bitch with Remi to make Blair jealous. Good for her. Fighting back, but in a not so in-your-face way.

Enoughisenough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Enoughisenough »

youtubegirl87 wrote:
Enoughisenough wrote:Anyone noticed she changed the title of my boyfriend does my makeup tag to my EX boyfriend does my makeup?
LOL

I actually find that really funny. Probably to subtly get back at him for acting like a bitch with Remi to make Blair jealous. Good for her. Fighting back, but in a not so in-your-face way.
I know I wasnt mad at her for that to be honest lol I got my kicks out of her putting EX in capital letters, it may be a tad immature but hey sawyer and remi are douche bags anyway, who BOTH owe their youtube/ social media success to her lol

JediBeauty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JediBeauty »

Her last few videos have not even gotten 100,000 views....

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

^^i noticed that too. I thought it was a glitch but it's for real.

Return to “juicystar07”