JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 3

AMAY-SING
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 3

Post by AMAY-SING »

isabellax3 wrote:Sorry but she really bugged me in that last vlog. I don't care which way you lean politically, have some respect. She bitched and moaned multiple times about being held up so the President's motorcade could pass. It's not like she was rushing to a real job or anything. She is clearly so sheltered that she doesn't understand how big of a risk assassinations are, especially when the President is the first one of color. She's an idiot. I'm sure she's one of those people who's anti-Obama yet doesn't vote or read up on politics at all.
Nobody is criticizing you. Not everyone lives in DC, so not everyone is used to being held up in the street just so the President can get from place to place. Everyone knows how important he is, everyone knows how serious assassinations are, but it can still be ANNOYING to have to wait in the street while a motorcade of 15-20 vehicles drive by. It has nothing to do with being sheltered or anti-Obama (which was a dumb thing to say).
I remember the First Lady was in my city and I watched her motorcade pass in front of my job. They motorcade didn't take long to pass, but they blocked off the streets long before she even came around.

I think this whole thing with Sawyer is just another one of her bullshit stunts. Hasn't she been going out on dates with other people? What are you hanging with your ex for? Sawyer is really ugly btw.

poppy
Informer
Informer

Post by poppy »

The vlog with sawyer was AWKWARD!

CHW
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by CHW »

It was very awkward indeed. Im looking forward to the collabs, though

sadielicious13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sadielicious13 »

OMG I think Sawyer is so unattractive. I'm sure them doing a video together is just publicity. Also, Blair doesn't live in the same world as you or I; she complains about the lamest things because she doesn't have anything meaningful in her life other than decorating and shopping and looking at herself. The bible study thing is interesting; I'd be curious if she is still virgin. I doubt it but maybe she has given herself to Jesus Christ until she is married! Ha! :o :o :o

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I don't know if she actually goes through with any of it, but does anything think it's really rude that she takes all that stuff from Elle's apartment? Coffee is one thing, alcohol is another, but using Elle's favorite, several thousand dollar bag without asking? She thinks it's funny but it's gotten ridiculous with the bag.

AMAY-SING
Learner
Learner

Post by AMAY-SING »

byebyebye1 wrote:I don't know if she actually goes through with any of it, but does anything think it's really rude that she takes all that stuff from Elle's apartment? Coffee is one thing, alcohol is another, but using Elle's favorite, several thousand dollar bag without asking? She thinks it's funny but it's gotten ridiculous with the bag.
I don't think it's bad because they're sisters and they both have Chanel bags. I'm sure they borrow eachother's expensive stuff all the time. So if Blair lost or damaged the bag, she could just buy another for Elle. If they wear the same size, I wouldn't be surprised if they borrowed eachother's Louboutins

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

byebyebye1 wrote:I don't know if she actually goes through with any of it, but does anything think it's really rude that she takes all that stuff from Elle's apartment? Coffee is one thing, alcohol is another, but using Elle's favorite, several thousand dollar bag without asking? She thinks it's funny but it's gotten ridiculous with the bag.
I got the impression that the chanel bag part was a joke because today, she said she was taking Elle's youtube plaque with her. If she wasn't going to Vegas, I bet the next time she's at Elle's place, she would probably joke that she's taking Pinecone with her to up her ante.

I would be annoyed if I needed to be somewhere and the President just decides to stop by. Most of the time, he's not even in one of those cars. But I think it partially has to do with her being spoiled and the world revolves around her. She thinks she's so special. I'm shocked that she wasn't aware that it is such a big hassle to transport the President anywhere.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

If she did actually take the bag I'm sure Blair knew taking the bag would be fine, maybe even texted Elle about it, we know they've been talking because they talked about cat food.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Agreed^ It's not like she bitched about it for the entire video, either.

Being annoyed by traffic/not being able to cross the street doesn't mean someone is disrespectful and doesn't understand the significance of the president's safety.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I think Sawyer reached out to her and Blair saw the opportunity. Sawyer has started his new collab series challenges for charity and a podcast and seems to want to collab with anyone he can think of.

Also people saying they're only doing it for views, like duh. That's the whole point. They're aren't trying to be bffs or even stir up huge controversy by like doing a kissing challenge they're at the stage where they're friendly enough and are able to be work contacts for each other and yes people are probably going to be extra interested because its the two of them together but I don't see how that's wrong.

crazylikejentoo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by crazylikejentoo »

Am I the only bothered by her having vlogs where she goes out and drinks and drinks, and then turns around and has a back to school video. She know that she has younger viewers, so what kind of message is she sending them?

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

crazylikejentoo wrote:Am I the only bothered by her having vlogs where she goes out and drinks and drinks, and then turns around and has a back to school video. She know that she has younger viewers, so what kind of message is she sending them?
It really isn't her job to pretend she's not living her life though. She's an of age girl, legally drinking. I'm sure kids see their parents legally drinking, right? Like.. what are her vlogs really going to influence a young kid to do? Wait until they're old enough to drink, and then do it? They're probably going to do that anyway.

"In the oven it's not by hand"

Saneinsanity
Talker
Talker

Post by Saneinsanity »

Errrr did her nose get bigger. In the July 22 vlog it looks bigger. Probs a bad angle

Twitter @kimon_yo

Saneinsanity
Talker
Talker

Post by Saneinsanity »

Errrr did her nose get bigger. In the July 22 vlog it looks bigger. Probs a bad angle

Twitter @kimon_yo

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I would rather see her vlog about going to vegas and drinking which we know she'd doing anyways than pretend to be a 12 year old.

Also what about Troye who drinks all the time in the states despite being under 21 (and him being legal in Australia makes no difference), or what about Grace, Mamrie, and Hannah who talk about drinking (including two shows dedicated to drinking) when their fan base is 13-17 year olds?

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

an0n wrote:I would rather see her vlog about going to vegas and drinking which we know she'd doing anyways than pretend to be a 12 year old.

Also what about Troye who drinks all the time in the states despite being under 21 (and him being legal in Australia makes no difference), or what about Grace, Mamrie, and Hannah who talk about drinking (including two shows dedicated to drinking) when their fan base is 13-17 year olds?
Don't forget Epic Meal Time

"In the oven it's not by hand"

lilysmile
Learner
Learner

Post by lilysmile »

I don't know if anyone has remarked on this before, but Blair's friend Kira does not have a single picture of Blair on her instagram - since she's popped up in vlogs a few times, I got nosy and decided to have a quick look at her i/g and there are pictures of her on trips and stuff with other friends but not a single one with Blair. Just thought was a bit odd - but I get a vibe from a few of the people who appear in the vlogs that a lot of it has to do with perks and not necessarily enjoying the company that much... could be wrong of course, but hey!

cmonskinnylove
Debater
Debater

Post by cmonskinnylove »

Is her new back to school video worth watching? I can't tell from the picture or her vlog whether it's legit or a sponsored, irritating one.

cmonskinnylove
Debater
Debater

Post by cmonskinnylove »

Is her new back to school video worth watching? I can't tell from the picture or her vlog whether it's legit or a sponsored, irritating one.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

lilysmile wrote:I don't know if anyone has remarked on this before, but Blair's friend Kira does not have a single picture of Blair on her instagram - since she's popped up in vlogs a few times, I got nosy and decided to have a quick look at her i/g and there are pictures of her on trips and stuff with other friends but not a single one with Blair. Just thought was a bit odd - but I get a vibe from a few of the people who appear in the vlogs that a lot of it has to do with perks and not necessarily enjoying the company that much... could be wrong of course, but hey!
Yeah that's strange. She's been in a lot of Blair's vlogs lately, and I assumed they were close friends. I wouldn't put it past Blair to do something deceitful, though.

Return to “juicystar07”