Hearts for Megan

truetale
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hearts for Megan

Post by truetale »

notahatergator wrote:TBH this is a nice gesture, but I agree that it really doesn't belong here. To me it seems like she's getting plenty of support and concerned comments in the other thread on this topic, and like this one is a bit redundant.

And Truetale, the less you pick fights/try to start shit with other members the better off you'll probably be here. You weren't very polite.
Thanks for that you two.

I don't like negativity. And I don't like gossip about people to the extent where it affects their lives. So I've realized this forum isn't the right place for me. I've realized that if a simple supportive thread like this, when a young girl is going through something like this, is not welcome, then I don't want to be any part of this forum, or any "trash a guru" forum. I don't want to be a part of something that goes on about a girl's naked pictures on the internet. Funny we codemn something awful done to her on a forum dedicated only to saying awful things about her, apparently. Shame on all of us for participating in this.

I've realized I'd rather live my life spreading love than being a part of something negative.

NO MORE TRASH A GURU! Forget about this offensive post. Thanks for putting things into perspective for me. I'm outta here and off to do better, kinder things with my time.

Deleting my account. I encourage you all to do the same.

allcarriedaway
Talker
Talker

Post by allcarriedaway »

I just want megan to know that this doesn't make her a bad person, hope you're doing well megan <3

And sorry but I don't think anyone who isn't a mod or lulu has any business telling others where they can post things ;)

mynameis.
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mynameis. »

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

cybilrosexo
Wallflower
Wallflower

I LOVE YOU MEGAN! <3

Post by cybilrosexo »

I've watched you since I was 12 and I just turned 16! You're one of the first beauty guru's I ever watched who taught me how to do my hair and my makeup. I always admired you because of how positive you are. xoxoxo I hope things get better <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 You deserve the best

lolalish
Informer
Informer

Post by lolalish »

<3 :love2: <3 :love2: :love2: :w<3:

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

Agree with the two people who posted above. This isn't the place for support. This thread should be locked/deleted.

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

Thanks to whoever moved it. :)

Return to “Megan Parken”