MEGAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MEGAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.

Post by illuminate »

Sorry, guys, this is just getting ridiculous.

Megan:
It's like you've lost grip on reality. None of your videos have been any good for about a year and a half. It's not that hard to make videos, you get millions of suggestions from your subscribers. You don't try to improve your makeup skills, you don't review the (billions of) products you buy, you don't even make fucking makeup videos anymore. Is this your life? Is this what you do and think about? Incredibly shitty videos? How could you ever put out the crap you put out and feel anything but shame?
I don't understand how you can sleep every night knowing that you have put out thousands of incredibly shitty videos and each one should be considered an embarrassment to you. These are going to follow you around for life. When you were 13, 14, it was kind of cute that you weren't that good at makeup yet, because you were like other girls your age and you made up for it by doing lots of different videos. But now you are 17. You are nearly a grown-ass woman. You haven't improved, you've just gotten worse and worse. You clearly have no enthusiasm for making videos, you're just going to milk this until the well runs dry. It's shameful.
Your subscribers are saying it to you (or wouldn't you know? because you delete all the negative comments), we are saying it to you, everyone is saying it to you: You need to find your passion again or quit. It is almost embarrassing to watch you, if I can even sit through one of your videos.
In the past, I always went easy on you on this site, even defending you. But by putting out videos that you obviously put zero effort into, you are shitting on everyone that has ever supported and/or defended you. They went out of their way to help you, a person they've never met, because you would ask people to vote for you, or make passive-aggressive videos implying that you're right/they're wrong, and they would do it gladly, because you painted yourself as a kind-hearted girl, who no one speaks badly of (because you delete those comments and ban like crazy), who gives to the homeless (how long did THAT series last? One video?), who's just like all the other teenage girls and deserves their love and respect. And then you put in absolutely no effort into the content you put out, the reason all these people support you, literally. These people are supporting your ridiculously lavish lifestyle and your name, and you won't give anything back. It is absolutely shameful.

People have said this kind of thing to you thousands of different ways, and me among them, but you're not changing at all. So now I'm not being nice. I'm telling you what I think. You should be hanging your head. It's like you've been caught up in youtube so long that you're disconnected from reality. Either put out quality videos or your subscribers will diminish until they're all gone. And then you'll just be that fallen star, the girl with a ridiculous amount of makeup and clothes, the girl that used to be something and now just lives her mediocre life, who is a total joke. You don't have to put out videos every single week, just provide some explanation before you go on hiatuses. You don't have to worry about being PC and pleasing every person. Just make videos that you are passionate about and that you feel you did your absolute best on. No one likes a person who's fake, and that's all you are anymore. Fake personality, fake hair, fake face, fake image. Fake fake fake. Just be yourself, put out videos you do your best on and are proud of, and I guarantee people will start liking you again.

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Re: MEGAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE.

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

Wow this topic is kinda well.... stupid?? I think you should think about what you are doing with YOUR life.....

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:Wow this topic is kinda well.... stupid?? I think you should think about what you are doing with YOUR life.....
How is this stupid, and how is this different from anything else we have ALL been saying for months, except in a longer and more elaborated way?

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:Wow this topic is kinda well.... stupid?? I think you should think about what you are doing with YOUR life.....
This is not stupid, she basically summarised everything we say and put it on a single post.

telin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by telin »

illuminate wrote:
i think just the topic IS stupid, not necessary what u said. I agree with you.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

telin wrote:
illuminate wrote:
i think just the topic IS stupid, not necessary what u said. I agree with you.
Well, maybe. I just kind of wanted to write a letter to Megan, and this seemed like the best way to get it to her.

fabeh
Learner
Learner

Post by fabeh »

You need to simmer down hun

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

fabeh wrote:You need to simmer down hun
M'kay hun.

Cdpp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cdpp »

Actually !
I agree (though you didn't have to be so rude about it)

MEGAN:
Honestly it's not to be rude but I honestly never write on this. But just right now I was realizing how I never go on your your page anymore. I was realizing how alot of the beauty gurus I watch always have really well made videos the editing is amazing. And yours honestly have never changed they have always been the same and have not changed at all. I honestly feel like you can do much much better. I'm seriously trying to give you constrictive criticism not trying to be rude. Try to put a little more effort on to your videos like I know no matter what there's always going to be someone who's got something but to say. But your channel was one I would was daily and now I honestly don't at all.

Cdpp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cdpp »

Also ! I feel like you could get a better camara it would honestly make a huge difference and maybe film somewhere where there is natural light because your videos are kind of dark alot of the time. I honestly think that would make a huge diference !

Goat
Informer
Informer

Post by Goat »

I back up just about everything Illuminate said. If she wants to make a topic like this to address Megan (we all know that she comes on here to read what we say) I see no reason why not. Illuminate put everything down in a blunt way, it shouldn't be sugar coated. Things like this have been done before with other guru's sub-forums here.

kissthefrog123
Learner
Learner

Post by kissthefrog123 »

while I agree with what you´re saying...You seem to care a little too much.
After all it´s just the internet, just youtube and some beauty videos by a random girl from Texas.
It just baffles me a little. But maybe for some people watching youtube has become a very dominant part of their lives.
Not hating on you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion- just basicly thinking out loud, trying to make sense of it all.

Kats19
Learner
Learner

Post by Kats19 »

People you're giving too much importance on Megan, c'mon, she is a shitty beauty guru, there are thousands of beauty gurus on youtube that you can watch, just simply unsbscribe to her and start watching a beauty guru that you like.
We don't have to ask for her to improve her videos, and look happier in her videos, in reality its her videos and she posts them as she wants and likes, if she feels good about them, then let her and don't hate, this is cyberbulling, there are other gurus that will for sure complete your expectations. Just go and see them, me for instance I watch a guru that I love and makes effort and never lets me down, I used to watch Megan, but now I'm not even subscribed to her sometimes I'll check how she is, but someday I'll forget who Megan is.
Don't put hopes on Megan, there are plenty of other beauty gurus that will gladly fill all your exectations.

Pinkiegurf24
Debater
Debater

Post by Pinkiegurf24 »

If she doesn't want to do something she wont do it. As another poster said, there are tons of gurus on youtube to watch, and as another poster said, you seem to care to much. I wasn't saying that you are stupid, but this topic was really unneeded. She's obviously content with what she is putting out, so let it be.

mandada
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mandada »

I agree although the way you went at it was a bit dramatic.
I think Meghan needs to take a break from youtube, and decide what she wants to do. If she misses making videos, hopefully she'd come back with better quality videos and innovative content. Or she may just realize that she's outgrown youtube. Either way, it's totally normal for teenagers, and people in general to move on from things in their life. It's honestly not that big of a deal.

fabeh
Learner
Learner

Post by fabeh »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:If she doesn't want to do something she wont do it. As another poster said, there are tons of gurus on youtube to watch, and as another poster said, you seem to care to much. I wasn't saying that you are stupid, but this topic was really unneeded. She's obviously content with what she is putting out, so let it be.
I agree completely with you and the person above you!
If you care THAT much about the way Megan does things, just don't watch lol

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

kissthefrog123 wrote:while I agree with what you´re saying...You seem to care a little too much.
After all it´s just the internet, just youtube and some beauty videos by a random girl from Texas.
It just baffles me a little. But maybe for some people watching youtube has become a very dominant part of their lives.
Not hating on you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion- just basicly thinking out loud, trying to make sense of it all.
Oh, completely. Part of the enthusiasm here is just me being mad because she shits on her subs, and that fires me up. The other part is that I had nothing going on like all day, so this post was my project haha.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

Pinkiegurf24 wrote:If she doesn't want to do something she wont do it. As another poster said, there are tons of gurus on youtube to watch, and as another poster said, you seem to care to much. I wasn't saying that you are stupid, but this topic was really unneeded. She's obviously content with what she is putting out, so let it be.

"Let it be", says the girl who posts on every single MHM thread along with all the rest of us....

Obviously there are other gurus. And I enjoy watching them, believe me, much more than I enjoy watching Megan.

hunter
Debater
Debater

Post by hunter »

kissthefrog123 wrote:while I agree with what you´re saying...You seem to care a little too much.
THIS

kfcepeda
Debater
Debater

Post by kfcepeda »

she is actually doing a lot with her life. She is making money from being a co-owner of lockerz she has an online store, she has investments and lots of business transactions. She is making bank.

You said she is too caught up in youtube, but then you say she doesn't care about her videos? No, she has a lot of life going on outside of youtube and she doesn't need it anymore. She is moving on. good for her.

Return to “Megan Parken”