Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

Post by Irada_3112 »

123xyz wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:56 pm
In regards to Molly and college:

I don't think college is necessarily a waste for her. Those never expire and it's always a cushion she can try to fall back on in the future. However, when you examine her life college isn't a necessity for her, in the sense that it's something she needs to improve her life in a her opinion of what is improvement. She has a wealthy family that supports her, a soon to be wealthy athlete husband that will support her, and overall has the future mapped out in a glamorous way. People like her don't go to college for their career, they go for the experience, growth, fun, or pleasure of learning a subject. There is nothing wrong with going for that reason. You can want to go and enjoy college for reasons other than working in a certain field. The same goes for her BF, he needed college athletics to jump start his football career over a academic career, that's totally fine to do.

Honestly I think some people are just bitter that Molly was lucky enough to be born into a wealthy life with a pretty face. Some people are just born lucky and don't need to bust their ass for certain things. Yeah, it may not be fair, but it's life and isn't a valid reason to dismiss how Molly chooses to live her life. Esp when she's not hurting herself or anyone with her choices.
Not really, a bachelor’s degree is as useful as a high school degree nowadays. It’s especially low value for liberal arts majors. And we all know the girl would never pursue grad school. And what kind of growth?? Lol she was doing the same things before college, how exactly does partying and going to fancy dinners and going to the lake all the time “growing”? And maybe there’s nothing ethically wrong with it, but it still stings compared to why your regular joe attends college. She’s basically an Olivia jade minus the bribing her way in (maybe she was a legacy admission though if either of her parents went there). Her bf doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool in the box but he’s a student at one of the best business schools in the country. I highly doubt it was all from his own merit.

I’m a little jealous she was born into wealth but the girl is really not that pretty, so no I’m not jealous there lol.

Also isn’t Molly only like 20? Or 21?? Why are people talking about marriage already when it comes to her. And we just speculating or is there really stuff out there on school articles or something about a future wedding? Isn’t it odd for athletes as well to marry that young (assuming her bf is also 20/21)?

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

123xyz wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:51 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:39 pm
123xyz wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:18 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:42 am
123xyz wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 am

Imo she doesn't even give advice. She just vents about what is happening in her life. Like YT is her digital therapist. She's also referred to her channel as her digital diary, which I think emphasizes what she thinks about the content she's producing. She's had her fair share of traumatic and challenging experiences, like cheating, the death of friends, dropping out of college, divorce, growing up without her siblings because of her parents, etc. She really could utilize her platform to talk about and give advice on something that matters, but all she does is show off a pair of booty shorts that she's salty about them being two sizes too small.

Wait she dropped out of college? Lol she got into UT in the first place?! I thought she just went there to party a lot since she lives in Austin and is pretty well connected. She does not seem like the type who’d think to even bother attempting to go to college.

And how long have her parents been divorced? Ever since she’s been living in her parents house where she had the bedroom with the sliding doors? Cuz divorces are hella expensive but her parents could afford a nice house in an affluent part of Austin? And she’s really close with both her sisters and always has been so I never would have figured her parents got divorced. Like didn’t all 3 girls live in the same house when they lived in that house with her bedroom with the sliding doors?
Megan dropped out of college after completing her first year. She said she wanted to take online classes, since she didn't know exactly what she wanted to pursue, but that never happened. However, she did reiterate wanting to do something where she could help other girls. Personally, I think she would be great studying counseling and becoming a school guidance counselor, but that ain't lucrative and we all know Megan doesn't do office clothing. She mentioned wanting to join a sorority, but she never did. No clue if that played into her decision to leave. she seemed genuinely happy at college and made multiple videos talking about having the time of her life. . .strange.

Her parents are not divorced. They separated when Megan was in middle school. The bedroom with the sliding doors is her family's beach house. Megan lived their alone with her mom; Molly and Mia lived with their dad. The mansion se occasionally saw was where Molly, Mia, and their Dad lived. So, Megan hasn't lived with her sisters since she was a tween. Very strange living arrangement and I really wonder how and why that played out. Esp since Mia was a toddler when they would have separated. I can't imagine being that young and away from your mother, esp since Mother's are usually awarded primary custody.

What's even stranger is that once Molly went to college and Mia entered high school, he moved in his girlfriend and their two teenage sons. Therefore, teenage Mia now had to live with two teenage strangers, and maybe even went to school with them. That sounds terrible. Megan mentioned not knowing that, so it doesn't sound like she talks to him or Mia regularly.

Thank you! This clarified a lot. I’m still shocked she even got into UT honestly. This girl seemed like the type who put in 0 effort in high school, just dated around and partied. And that’s probably mostly what she did at college too which is why she decided to drop out. Maybe she was on the brink of failing out or she just realized the whole putting in effort for once in her life, thing isn’t for her and she decided to quit. Ya, a guidance counselor type job isn’t glamorous enough for her.

I always thought she was close with Mia as well but this explains a lot. Is mia in college now? Anyone know where she goes? And why are her parents not divorced on paper?

Also a beach house and a regular mansion that’s their regular house. Jesus. Anyone know what both her parents do for a living? Her bedroom was very nice in the beach house with her mom and she’d always always have multiple RACKS of clothes behind her. And they just live in a very affluent part of Austin, TX that has highly ranked high schools and shit.
Mia is six years younger than Megan. Not sure how old the two are, but I think Mia is finishing up high school? Her IG is public so you could probably find her page and education status from it.

Megan's parents both have computer science degrees and work in that field, hence the wealth. Her address leaked before and their home cost over 7 figures. She never specified why they chose separation over a legal divorce. Her dad has had multiple girlfriends since they split so it's very much over for him it seems. Maybe for financial or property reasons they don't want to legally divorce, but otherwise the marriage is over.

Could you PM me the address? Lol I’m really curious. Is this the same house that Mia and molly (when she’s visiting home from school) currently live in?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:10 pm

Not really, a bachelor’s degree is as useful as a high school degree nowadays. It’s especially low value for liberal arts majors. And we all know the girl would never pursue grad school. And what kind of growth?? Lol she was doing the same things before college, how exactly does partying and going to fancy dinners and going to the lake all the time “growing”? And maybe there’s nothing ethically wrong with it, but it still stings compared to why your regular joe attends college. She’s basically an Olivia jade minus the bribing her way in (maybe she was a legacy admission though if either of her parents went there). Her bf doesn’t seem like the sharpest tool in the box but he’s a student at one of the best business schools in the country. I highly doubt it was all from his own merit.

I’m a little jealous she was born into wealth but the girl is really not that pretty, so no I’m not jealous there lol.

Also isn’t Molly only like 20? Or 21?? Why are people talking about marriage already when it comes to her. And we just speculating or is there really stuff out there on school articles or something about a future wedding? Isn’t it odd for athletes as well to marry that young (assuming her bf is also 20/21)?
You're doing a lot of assuming yourself and it's really coming off as sour grapes. A bachelor's degree is still something she is having to work to get and shows dedication and other qualities. Why are you discounting Molly's accomplishments? I actually very recently heard from a friend that her degree is exactly what got her a great full-time job over other candidates who do not have a BA. And my friend knows this b/c she asked her hiring manager. How do you know Molly isn't more ambitious in her own right? Maybe she has plans for shit no one knows about? She markedly decided NOT to go Megan's route, actually asked Megan to exclude her from future videos a few years ago, and had Megan delete old videos that she appeared in. She is actually sticking to completing college when she very easily could've chosen the comparatively easy way out like her sister.

You actually sound more than a little jealous and are being quite catty when it comes to Molly. You don't think she's pretty. Okay. You're probably not alone. But there are also ppl who think she is pretty. So there's that.

People are talking about Molly getting married b/c she has been with Sam for a really long time now and it is actually VERY common for pro athletes to marry their high school/college girlfriends young.

If you did your homework, it's actually very easy to find out her dad's name, what he does for a living, what company her works for, AND their address.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:27 am
Irada_3112 wrote:

You're doing a lot of assuming yourself and it's really coming off as sour grapes. A bachelor's degree is still something she is having to work to get and shows dedication and other qualities. Why are you discounting Molly's accomplishments? I actually very recently heard from a friend that her degree is exactly what got her a great full-time job over other candidates who do not have a BA. And my friend knows this b/c she asked her hiring manager. How do you know Molly isn't more ambitious in her own right? Maybe she has plans for shit no one knows about? She markedly decided NOT to go Megan's route, actually asked Megan to exclude her from future videos a few years ago, and had Megan delete old videos that she appeared in. She is actually sticking to completing college when she very easily could've chosen the comparatively easy way out like her sister.

You actually sound more than a little jealous and are being quite catty when it comes to Molly. You don't think she's pretty. Okay. You're probably not alone. But there are also ppl who think she is pretty. So there's that.

People are talking about Molly getting married b/c she has been with Sam for a really long time now and it is actually VERY common for pro athletes to marry their high school/college girlfriends young.

If you did your homework, it's actually very easy to find out her dad's name, what he does for a living, what company her works for, AND their address.

Okay you obviously need a BA in something, anything, if a decent full time job (key word being full time) is what you’re looking for, did I need to explicitly state that?? But I highly doubt this wealthy girl would wanna settle for some small job when she can just get more money from her parents. Or she could just settle as a multi millionaire through marriage. And it was someone else who said she hasn’t had jobs or internships or anything, she’s just at school “to party”....and she’s already a senior. If that’s true, then that’s not an assumption lmao. That clearly shows she isn’t all that ambitious to turn her degree into a full fledged career. Maybe she could surprise us way down the line but my assumptions are really not that outrageous given what is already out there about her so calm down.

Why tf would I “do my homework” lol this girl fell off of YouTube years ago and I honestly wasn’t even looking for this thread, I stumbled upon it. I literally didn’t think she even had one to begin with. You think I care that much? If it wasn’t obvious, I didn’t even know what’s considered basic info on her like how her parents aren’t together, Megan actually went to college in the first place, etc. until I came across this thread like 2 days ago. I was never a huge fan of Megan let alone her sisters, so why would I be checking for her like that?? I was bored so I decided to read this thread cuz I was surprised she even has this much of a thread when she’s irrelevant on YouTube now. You sound like a fan on a trash thread so maybe go find the rave section of the site. I don’t recall asking YOU for details on her family so you can just keep scrolling if you don’t wanna answer, but that doesn’t mean I care enough to google it myself if there’s someone else on here that already knows that could just tell me.

Layla0606
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Layla0606 »

wow I haven't seen her social media in ages, geez she looks like a cheap hoe. and not even a trendy insta type one, but like something that was 'cool' for a hoe to look like in 2006! I don't know what's in her brain

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:27 am
Irada_3112 wrote:

Exactly what I was just about to reply, but you said it 10x better!

Aside from being pretty and rich, Molly genuinely is an accomplished gal. I think people are forgetting that she was a competitive dancer andcheerleader throughout her youth, and competed and won nationals for both sports. Megan also confirmed that Molly was chosen to join the high school dance program as a middle schooler because she was just that talented.

It looks like she traded athletics to focus on school and graduate, which is great. She already fulfilled that field so why not move on to something else? It sounds like people are trying to nitpick reasons to hate on Molly. she sounds decently well rounded imo.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:46 am
You sound like a fan on a trash thread so maybe go find the rave section of the site. I don’t recall asking YOU for details on her family so you can just keep scrolling if you don’t wanna answer, but that doesn’t mean I care enough to google it myself if there’s someone else on here that already knows that could just tell me.
:rofl: Triggered much? If you think I'm a fan of Megan's, you obviously haven't read that much of this thread. FFS. You literally got to the board two or three days ago and think you know about how ppl here feel about Megan based on single posts?

And this is a discussion board where anyone can answer anyone else's questions. <sarcasm> I didn't realize ONLY the person who is asked a question is allowed to answer it. </sarcasm>

Run along now, since apparently you don't care that much. But apparently you care enough that you've been asking a million questions about Megan and the ppl in her life. :roll:
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

So if she walking around with everyone being able to see her lady area?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

123xyz wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:54 am
So if she walking around with everyone being able to see her lady area?
Oh god. That is even worse than those horrible jeans she "created" herself with huge rips on the butt and waist. She's just a walking-talking thirst trap at this point.

ImageImage

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:05 am
Irada_3112 wrote:
You sound like a fan on a trash thread so maybe go find the rave section of the site. I don’t recall asking YOU for details on her family so you can just keep scrolling if you don’t wanna answer, but that doesn’t mean I care enough to google it myself if there’s someone else on here that already knows that could just tell me.
:rofl: Triggered much? If you think I'm a fan of Megan's, you obviously haven't read that much of this thread. FFS. You literally got to the board two or three days ago and think you know about how ppl here feel about Megan based on single posts?

And this is a discussion board where anyone can answer anyone else's questions. <sarcasm> I didn't realize ONLY the person who is asked a question is allowed to answer it. </sarcasm>

Run along now, since apparently you don't care that much. But apparently you care enough that you've been asking a million questions about Megan and the ppl in her life. :roll:
You sound like a fan of molly’s genius, not Megan. You seem to know every notable detail about her life and have to go on defending her on every comment of mine that isn’t kissing her ass. Guess you need that clarified for you as well.

Yeah, I haven’t scowered the entire thread, because like I said, I really don’t care THAT much and it’s not like I knew there was a thread until very recently. What’s not clicking for you here?? Why would I give a shit about your posts in specific?? I’m asking what’s considered pretty basic questions on here cuz I don’t know every micro detail about her life already to begin with like you since I’m not obsessed with them enough to read every single post that’s been put on this site under their name, any other obvious things that need to be spelled out for you honey?? I can choose to comment or not comment as much as I like on this thread just as you can. Jesus Christ let it go already sis lmao you’re clearly the one that needs to move along when you commented to me, not the other way around. You’re pretty damn defensive over someone who’s not even the central talking point of this thread.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 pm
LivingInElysium wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:

You sound like a fan of molly’s genius, not Megan. You seem to know every notable detail about her life and have to go on defending her on every comment of mine that isn’t kissing her ass. Guess you need that clarified for you as well.

Yeah, I haven’t scowered the entire thread, because like I said, I really don’t care THAT much and it’s not like I knew there was a thread until very recently. What’s not clicking for you here?? Why would I give a shit about your posts in specific?? I’m asking what’s considered pretty basic questions on here cuz I don’t know every micro detail about her life already to begin with like you since I’m not obsessed with them enough to read every single post that’s been put on this site under their name, any other obvious things that need to be spelled out for you honey?? I can choose to comment or not comment as much as I like on this thread just as you can. Jesus Christ let it go already sis lmao you’re clearly the one that needs to move along when you commented to me, not the other way around. You’re pretty damn defensive over someone who’s not even the central talking point of this thread.
The things she's mentioned about Molly are basic and public well known facts that you could easily find on her public IG, though, Molly also is somewhat in the public eye thanks to her BF, and has articles written about her. Molly may not be a youtuber, but in a lot of her ways she makes her personal life very very public, unlike Megan, who still won't address the Julien topic.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The ignore list is *chef's kiss*.

ImageImage

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 pm
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The ignore list is *chef's kiss*.
Aw look who’s back. You couldn’t hide your obsession if you tried Jesus.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

123xyz wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:19 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 pm
LivingInElysium wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:

The things she's mentioned about Molly are basic and public well known facts that you could easily find on her public IG, though, Molly also is somewhat in the public eye thanks to her BF, and has articles written about her. Molly may not be a youtuber, but in a lot of her ways she makes her personal life very very public, unlike Megan, who still won't address the Julien topic.

Ok well I know this now lol, once I stumbled upon this thread. Why would I have known this before?? Like I said, even when I did watch Megan, it’s not like I was a huge fan so I didn’t watch every upload or keep up with her on other social media. I forgot she existed until I came across this thread, let alone her family members. I didn’t think her younger sister would have ended up somewhat of a public figure (I literally just figured out she goes to UT and that Megan went to college so clearly I’m not as up to date as some of y’all), so it’s not like I would have just checked out her insta. I forgot about her to even try to look her up. I don’t keenly pay attention to football so it’s not like I would have heard about her bf. But hey there’s a respectful way to go about saying this so I appreciate that. The other girl was just being dickish.

Vanillabeancoolata
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Vanillabeancoolata »

Irada_3112 wrote:
123xyz wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
123xyz wrote:
swtgurl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:51 pm
She doesn't necessarily look like someone I'd go to for advice and honestly I'm sure other people agree because if they didn't agree, she'd be bigger

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
Imo she doesn't even give advice. She just vents about what is happening in her life. Like YT is her digital therapist. She's also referred to her channel as her digital diary, which I think emphasizes what she thinks about the content she's producing. She's had her fair share of traumatic and challenging experiences, like cheating, the death of friends, dropping out of college, divorce, growing up without her siblings because of her parents, etc. She really could utilize her platform to talk about and give advice on something that matters, but all she does is show off a pair of booty shorts that she's salty about them being two sizes too small.

Wait she dropped out of college? Lol she got into UT in the first place?! I thought she just went there to party a lot since she lives in Austin and is pretty well connected. She does not seem like the type who’d think to even bother attempting to go to college.

And how long have her parents been divorced? Ever since she’s been living in her parents house where she had the bedroom with the sliding doors? Cuz divorces are hella expensive but her parents could afford a nice house in an affluent part of Austin? And she’s really close with both her sisters and always has been so I never would have figured her parents got divorced. Like didn’t all 3 girls live in the same house when they lived in that house with her bedroom with the sliding doors?
Megan dropped out of college after completing her first year. She said she wanted to take online classes, since she didn't know exactly what she wanted to pursue, but that never happened. However, she did reiterate wanting to do something where she could help other girls. Personally, I think she would be great studying counseling and becoming a school guidance counselor, but that ain't lucrative and we all know Megan doesn't do office clothing. She mentioned wanting to join a sorority, but she never did. No clue if that played into her decision to leave. she seemed genuinely happy at college and made multiple videos talking about having the time of her life. . .strange.

Her parents are not divorced. They separated when Megan was in middle school. The bedroom with the sliding doors is her family's beach house. Megan lived their alone with her mom; Molly and Mia lived with their dad. The mansion se occasionally saw was where Molly, Mia, and their Dad lived. So, Megan hasn't lived with her sisters since she was a tween. Very strange living arrangement and I really wonder how and why that played out. Esp since Mia was a toddler when they would have separated. I can't imagine being that young and away from your mother, esp since Mother's are usually awarded primary custody.

What's even stranger is that once Molly went to college and Mia entered high school, he moved in his girlfriend and their two teenage sons. Therefore, teenage Mia now had to live with two teenage strangers, and maybe even went to school with them. That sounds terrible. Megan mentioned not knowing that, so it doesn't sound like she talks to him or Mia regularly.

Thank you! This clarified a lot. I’m still shocked she even got into UT honestly. This girl seemed like the type who put in 0 effort in high school, just dated around and partied. And that’s probably mostly what she did at college too which is why she decided to drop out. Maybe she was on the brink of failing out or she just realized the whole putting in effort for once in her life, thing isn’t for her and she decided to quit. Ya, a guidance counselor type job isn’t glamorous enough for her.

I always thought she was close with Mia as well but this explains a lot. Is mia in college now? Anyone know where she goes? And why are her parents not divorced on paper?

Also a beach house and a regular mansion that’s their regular house. Jesus. Anyone know what both her parents do for a living? Her bedroom was very nice in the beach house with her mom and she’d always always have multiple RACKS of clothes behind her. And they just live in a very affluent part of Austin, TX that has highly ranked high schools and shit.

The house that her dad lives in, is a 7 thousand square foot 1.6 million dollar home. It’s cray, I never realized how wealthy they actually were when I watched her when I was younger. I’m almost 24 now and used to watch Megan when I was like 14 lol I remember her always being at the lake and stuff and always hauling mac makeup and expensive Sephora stuff like nars when she was 14 and I was shook when I googled mac makeup and saw it was like $30 for a blush Image but it makes sense now when her parents are filthy rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Vanillabeancoolata wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
123xyz wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
123xyz wrote:

The house that her dad lives in, is a 7 thousand square foot 1.6 million dollar home. It’s cray, I never realized how wealthy they actually were when I watched her when I was younger. I’m almost 24 now and used to watch Megan when I was like 14 lol I remember her always being at the lake and stuff and always hauling mac makeup and expensive Sephora stuff like nars when she was 14 and I was shook when I googled mac makeup and saw it was like $30 for a blush Image but it makes sense now when her parents are filthy rich.

Wow finally, someone just answering the question without any snark attached to it. Thank you. And we’re around the same age, and I watched her videos here and there around that same age too! I always thought it was odd how she would always haul expensive things, literally so often. She could just shop for whatever without having to look at the price tag. And it was always expensive shit whether it be clothes or makeup or whatever. It was never like, a full on Charlotte Russe haul lmao. And she’d talk about it like the prices meant nothing and it was so confusing considering her age, she didn’t have a job, and she would buy so much shit too, not just like 5 items. And this was before the age of beauty gurus receiving all of Sephora in PR too. The breadth of her makeup collection at that age was weird though, considering she’s one of those girls that looked better without makeup on and she didn’t even have any skin issues. Like how do you know all about MAC and Makeupforever etc etc at 14 when you don’t have acne or anything lol. And it’s not like she’s some makeup artist now or something. I’m guessing she got into it cuz she was bored and it’s not like money was an issue for her to get the best makeup out there. She definitely had a shopping problem back then. It all makes sense now. And why her parents wouldn’t wanna split up officially on paper if they own property that’s worth that much.

Vanillabeancoolata
Talker
Talker

Post by Vanillabeancoolata »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
123xyz wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:

Wow finally, someone just answering the question without any snark attached to it. Thank you. And we’re around the same age, and I watched her videos here and there around that same age too! I always thought it was odd how she would always haul expensive things, literally so often. She could just shop for whatever without having to look at the price tag. And it was always expensive shit whether it be clothes or makeup or whatever. It was never like, a full on Charlotte Russe haul lmao. And she’d talk about it like the prices meant nothing and it was so confusing considering her age, she didn’t have a job, and she would buy so much shit too, not just like 5 items. And this was before the age of beauty gurus receiving all of Sephora in PR too. The breadth of her makeup collection at that age was weird though, considering she’s one of those girls that looked better without makeup on and she didn’t even have any skin issues. Like how do you know all about MAC and Makeupforever etc etc at 14 when you don’t have acne or anything lol. And it’s not like she’s some makeup artist now or something. I’m guessing she got into it cuz she was bored and it’s not like money was an issue for her to get the best makeup out there. She definitely had a shopping problem back then. It all makes sense now. And why her parents wouldn’t wanna split up officially on paper if they own property that’s worth that much.

The lake house also a 1. Something million dollar home, it’s a lot smaller though but still not a small home I think it’s like 22-2400 sq feet. Both of her parents are both still listed at both addresses so yeah they definitely aren’t divorced.

And I know what you mean. She’d haul like an mitre wardrobe in one video. It would be item after item after item and it was like holy crap lol
It’s weird with how obsessed she was with makeup that her channel has absolutely nothing to do with it now and has completely tanker. Girlfriend has like almost 800k subscribers and barely gets a few thousand views per a video now. I remember when she was younger she got crazy views.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
123xyz wrote:

The lake house also a 1. Something million dollar home, it’s a lot smaller though but still not a small home I think it’s like 22-2400 sq feet. Both of her parents are both still listed at both addresses so yeah they definitely aren’t divorced.

And I know what you mean. She’d haul like an mitre wardrobe in one video. It would be item after item after item and it was like holy crap lol
It’s weird with how obsessed she was with makeup that her channel has absolutely nothing to do with it now and has completely tanker. Girlfriend has like almost 800k subscribers and barely gets a few thousand views per a video now. I remember when she was younger she got crazy views.

She’d literally sit in a room with racks and racks of clothes behind her and that whole room was supposed to be her closet, like a master bedroom sized room that’s a “closet”. Like where are you even going/what are you even doing at that age that you’d need those many clothes?? And then she’d go shopping the next day and buy hella again I was like uh what. I don’t think she even wore everything in her closet, she probably wasn’t feeling some stuff after she bought it but she didn’t have to worry about returning it so she just kept it. If she had a huge bathing suit collection that’s understandable whatever. Yeah that’s the thing, she started out as a makeup channel and now her channel has nothing to do with it. And it was pretty obvious at one point that she wasn’t gonna keep her channel as a makeup channel anyways. That’s why I didn’t understand why she kept building upon her makeup application at such a young age. It’s not like even when she did do makeup videos, she did super intricate, complicated tutorials. She was very glossier type makeup. She could have achieved the same look with maybelline makeup.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
123xyz wrote:

It’s wild how successful she was when she was younger, but she was nothing compared to YouTubers now! Like she had less than a million subscribers and only 10 or so of her videos have over a million views. Its crazy to think that she was one of the most successful beauty YouTubers back then, but by today’s standards she’d just be moderately successful.
She got so many opportunities then too, it’s a shame she squandered that early success.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Bitch should check into rehab for a sex addiction if there’s such a thing. She’s always chasing guys, every year she’s in bed with a new man flaunting it as “tRuE lOvE” on Instagram.

Return to “Megan Parken”