Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

Post by 123xyz »

Lol she made another video where all she talks about is a stupid quote.

swtgurl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by swtgurl »

MY THEORY:

Now that I watched some of her videos, this girl really got played by the beauty community. Same thing happened to Bethany Mota and Blair (juicystar) she started the advice and q&a stuff before it was high demand and basically fucked her channel. She happened to big at the time when people ONLY wanted to see fashion hauls and makeup tutorials and had little to no interest in the creator or their lives.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

123xyz wrote:

She doesn't necessarily look like someone I'd go to for advice and honestly I'm sure other people agree because if they didn't agree, she'd be bigger

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

swtgurl wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:51 pm
123xyz wrote:

She doesn't necessarily look like someone I'd go to for advice and honestly I'm sure other people agree because if they didn't agree, she'd be bigger

Imo she doesn't even give advice. She just vents about what is happening in her life. Like YT is her digital therapist. She's also referred to her channel as her digital diary, which I think emphasizes what she thinks about the content she's producing. She's had her fair share of traumatic and challenging experiences, like cheating, the death of friends, dropping out of college, divorce, growing up without her siblings because of her parents, etc. She really could utilize her platform to talk about and give advice on something that matters, but all she does is show off a pair of booty shorts that she's salty about them being two sizes too small.

_iva19_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _iva19_ »

I haven't checked out her videos in months and OMG! Her insecurities did get the better of her after all. She has completely ruined her face with the botox and cheek/lip fillers. She used to be so naturally gorgeous and unique-looking, now she looks just like any other Instagram influencer in the worst way possible. Such a shame...

Has she discussed her procedures on her platform? Because she used to be very transparent, so it'd surprise me if she hasn't even addressed them...

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

Did she & her boyfriend break up? He's MIA from her Insta and she went to Coachellaa & LA with girl friends

Edit: Oh just read the earlier pages about her apparent breakup. She is putting on a strong front because I know she's devastated. She wanted to marry him.

She is definitely not a girl's girl so hanging out with them has to be very hard to fake. Only reason she is is likely to husband hunt.

Again

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

This girl has posted another video with a predictable thumbnail. She had a one week trip to L.A. and said that everyone there is kind, genuine, receptive, and respectful to her. Well duh, it's because you're young and pretty idiot. Try being a girl in your early 20s with a baby face that makes you look underage to the point where people constantly belittle or patronize you because you don't look like a stereotypical woman in her 20s. If she plans on moving here permanently, just know it's to perhaps hook up with newmore guys, clubbing, and partying. Nothing substantial or productive.

I was born and raised in L.A. and these superficial beauty gurus only come to move here because of the idealized superficial materialistic lifestyle. They'll all go into a competition, getting lip fillers, and cosmetic surgery. It's not like they're coming here to better themselves emotionally, or mentally but just on a purely physical vanity level. Almost EVERY DAMN VIDEO is of her rambling about her trivial miniscule nonsense about her looks, body, surface level friendships, etc.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I kinda doubt she'll actually move there. That's been something she's been discussing since she was in her teens, and it still has never happened. She seems the happiest in Texas, and Austin is genuinely a great place to live at any age. She has the nightlife and family life there, whereas LA would probably be a lonely place for her unless she locks down a new man asap. She has better chances with her athlete type men in Texas anyways.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

LOL what else is new with this girl? Same old shit every video.

Also, it's not Halloween, but she's dressed as a pirate wench.

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Megan Parken is an outright slut, her one track mind gets exposed so quickly through the titles of her videos. I genuinely think she has a drug/sex addiction, maybe she should come out of 2010 and get some help!
She thinks sex love drugs will make someone click on her videos 🤣 No one wants to listen to her boring monotonous rant about her self righteousness & how everyone else around her are the bad guys.
She’s so predictable & moronic, plus she lacks substance. Her only respite is her body which she uses to lure guys but that fizzles out within a year as you need a “personality” too, I hope Megan realises that there’s more to life than sex and showing her tits.

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

I don't agree on calling her a slut but I do agree tbat this girl is a wreck. Not physically because yes, she is beautiful but I'm not some shallow fangirl who will kiss someone's ass because they look good. All this girl has to offer is sex talk, no real hobbies other than partying, clubbing, going out to raves, concerts where you have to dress like very revealing, and just anything superficial and insignificant. I'm also in her age group and I fonte care for showing my boobs everywhere I go, wearing cheap scantily clad clothing, or staring at myself in the viewfinder every 60 seconds. I just can't

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Also ... these jeans and shorts? ... NOT a good look. She says she "distressed" them herself. I'd use a different word.

Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

makemeasquare
Informer
Informer

Post by makemeasquare »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:04 pm

OOOF that top is a CHOICE.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

makemeasquare wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:53 pm
LivingInElysium wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:04 pm

OOOF that top is a CHOICE.
Uncanny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

possum1
Learner
Learner

Post by possum1 »

she's so trashy

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

What happened to this girl? She was so cute. She looks like an expensive prostitute now. She used to be/look more classy.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

I really don't get how she isn't bored of making the same videos about love and sex over and over again. Who does she think is watching them? Julien's team won the championship... wonder if she's bitter she wasn't around for all of the celebrations.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

If that isn't a solid confirmation they are done, I don't know what is! There's no way the WAGs weren't travelling with the team or at least in Chicago for an elimination/championship game. But Megan posted from Sacramento of all places yday. LOL.

ImageImage

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:26 am
If that isn't a solid confirmation they are done, I don't know what is! There's no way the WAGs weren't travelling with the team or at least in Chicago for an elimination/championship game. But Megan posted from Sacramento of all places yday. LOL.
They won a few weeks ago, but regardless Megan was not there and hasn't posted about it.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

helloelephant wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:34 am
I really don't get how she isn't bored of making the same videos about love and sex over and over again. Who does she think is watching them? Julien's team won the championship... wonder if she's bitter she wasn't around for all of the celebrations.
Actually, I don't think she gets bored. People inherently like to talk about themselves and their interests, and since the beginning of her channel her main interest has always been boys. She can't breathe without a guy in her life, and casually date when she isn't steady with someone. As weird as it may sound, boys are her version of a hobby and passion, which is likely why she isn't bored of what she's doing. I can't tell whether or not she realizes yet that no one likes her repetitive vids, and her views are either for those few sentimental viewers or the ones that fall for the clickbait.
youtubersuck wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:11 pm
What happened to this girl? She was so cute. She looks like an expensive prostitute now. She used to be/look more classy.
She used to be an incredible natural beauty. She really let herself go with the fillers and cheap fashion choices. I remember when she had a very classy wardrobe and people loved it.

Return to “Megan Parken”