Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

Post by LivingInElysium »

Let's continue here. The original thread is past 40 pages now.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megan the WAG | General MeganHeartsMakeup / Megan Parken Part 2

Post by crossroads2727 »

She's stuck in 2010

bitchyandfrench
Informer
Informer

Post by bitchyandfrench »

her new bf is cuuuute. I'm from montreal and that's so random she's dating a canadian... for some reason I detected her to be this very all american texan type but I find it interesting that she's broadening her horizons, especially to francophone canada lol. Just seems like such a random match, to me it seems like she'd only date some rich houston guy whose dad runs an oil company.

Well, it could be because he's just a hockey player.. how'd they meet anyway?
All my professors think I'm taking vigorous notes, but I'm really just on guru gossip :HK: :love2:

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^ I actually don't find him all that attractive. But I agree, it's a totally random match. She has always been a WAG wannabe ... starting with Justin and is still that way.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I don't really see a white canadian athlete as her broadening her horizons. She's always had a type for wealthy athletes that aren't book smart, but are destined to still be financially successful thanks to being born into the right family and using their athletic skills to get ahead. Her BF seems no different imo.

Sejekk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sejekk »

I swear it really looks like she's got her boobs done in this pic. Like you can see the outline of her implants. It’s either that or really bad contouring

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

^ I don't know what it is about her ... but she manages to make everything she puts on look cheap.

ImageImage

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 »

Growing older will not be good for her. This girl has been plastering her boobs in everyone's faces since what 16 and she's still a mess. She puts so much emphasis on her looks, boobs, and outer appearance instead of her mind, intellect, and personality. Oh, her sex advice, fuckboy advice, and "finding yourself" doesn't count either because its all juvenile and insignificant.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:00 pm
^ I don't know what it is about her ... but she manages to make everything she puts on look cheap.
I think one huge factor is her hair and makeup. It's obvious that she cheaply bleaches it herself (lord knows why when she can afford a trip to the salon!) and she puts her makeup on like a kid playing with an art set. The contrast is so bad.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

It sounds like she is living in LA now? Further validating speculation they’ve broken up

Edit: they’re no longer following each other either and she deleted most pictures with him

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

This top on her looks ridiculous. (NOT the good kind of ridiculous either.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvSYeZgHMZc/

It also looks like whatever remains of the photos with him on her IG, she has untagged him. I am positive she had him tagged in all of them. She's still tagged on photos on his account though. Take from that what you will. Makes her look like a petty Betty.

ImageImage

Jenny97
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenny97 »

I use to be a fan of meganheartsmakeup, but after she was so unnecessarily rude over Instagram DM, I realized how fake she really is. She goes on and on in videos about taking the high road, building girls up instead of tearing them down, how non confrontational, empathetic, and kindhearted she is. These DMs prove that is not true AT ALL!

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... 0c8246ba50

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

Jenny97 wrote:I use to be a fan of meganheartsmakeup, but after she was so unnecessarily rude over Instagram DM, I realized how fake she really is. She goes on and on in videos about taking the high road, building girls up instead of tearing them down, how non confrontational, empathetic, and kindhearted she is. These DMs prove that is not true AT ALL!

I don’t think Megan comes off in a bad light in this, the person sending the messages does more... these are weird messages to send. Though I think the better thing for Megan would probably have been to just ignore them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

I really wonder how salty Megan may be that Molly seems poised to end up marrying (longtime bf) Sam, who appears destined to be a big NFL quarterback. Molly is living Megan's dream with the professional athlete bf/husband.

ImageImage

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

radishes wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:16 pm
Jenny97 wrote:I use to be a fan of meganheartsmakeup, but after she was so unnecessarily rude over Instagram DM, I realized how fake she really is. She goes on and on in videos about taking the high road, building girls up instead of tearing them down, how non confrontational, empathetic, and kindhearted she is. These DMs prove that is not true AT ALL!

I don’t think Megan comes off in a bad light in this, the person sending the messages does more... these are weird messages to send. Though I think the better thing for Megan would probably have been to just ignore them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same. What that stranger did was rude, and Megan was being reasonable for most of the convo. However, it would have been in her best interest to ignore it, or at least not keep replying and stringing that person along for literally no reason. She was stupid to threaten her by telling Julien about this or searching her info lol. That was childish.

If they are truly together I don't get why she wiped her IG clean of him. That makes no sense, and she could have admitted that long before she sent a bunch of messages to a stranger.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:13 pm
I really wonder how salty Megan may be that Molly seems poised to end up marrying (longtime bf) Sam, who appears destined to be a big NFL quarterback. Molly is living Megan's dream with the professional athlete bf/husband.
At this point, Molly is currently destined to be:

1. A multi millionaire.
2. A trophy wife.
3. Powerful
4. Invited to awards, exclusive parties, and red carpets
5. Traveling the world for months with no financial worry

It's everything Megan wants. She seems very close with Molly, but we all know Megan loves Texas, doesn't seem to be thrilled about Carolina, and her hockey isn't huge in the US. In addition to that, he's a true nobody despite being professional. I'm sure part of her wouldn't mind upgrading.I'm surprised Molly hasn't tried to set her up with someone. She has connections.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Jenny97 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:35 pm
I use to be a fan of meganheartsmakeup, but after she was so unnecessarily rude over Instagram DM, I realized how fake she really is. She goes on and on in videos about taking the high road, building girls up instead of tearing them down, how non confrontational, empathetic, and kindhearted she is. These DMs prove that is not true AT ALL!

Megan Parken is an absolute fucking C.U.N.T. Trust me. She was rude to my friend too! My friend who was a big fan of her participated in her curling iron contest a few years ago & she hadn’t announced winners for months. My friend politely asked who won & Megan said “since you’re so keen I’ll send you one too, stop asking” She’s a major bitch. Don’t for 1 second believe her girl love bs. Go for her ex boyfriend if you or any of your friends want. I’d not bother asking her permission, apart from being Austin Texas’ number one slut, she’s a nobody.

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think the person messaging her was in the wrong. How slimey to make an anonymous account. Megan could have ignored it, but I think she just probably had an emotional reaction like a normal human hurting might.

He did finally delete all the pictures of them though.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 pm
I think the person messaging her was in the wrong. How slimey to make an anonymous account. Megan could have ignored it, but I think she just probably had an emotional reaction like a normal human hurting might.

Asking if she’s single and taking her permission to have her friends go for julien isn’t slimy. What Megan said was disgusting and desperate. She’s so offensive and insecure. Can’t keep a relationship for more than a year 🤣😂

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouslessTube wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:20 pm
MissCheetahPrint wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:34 pm

Asking if she’s single and taking her permission to have her friends go for julien isn’t slimy. What Megan said was disgusting and desperate. She’s so offensive and insecure. Can’t keep a relationship for more than a year 🤣😂
Sooo you wouldn’t be upset if you were recently heartbroken and someone anonymously messages you, saying they’re someone you know of but won’t say who, to tell you they know multiple girls who want to pursue your very recent ex...when it’s already pretty obvious from Instagram they’ve broken up. You’re right I’m sure everyone would take the high road there 🙄

Return to “Megan Parken”