Losing Your Virginity

Amynicole96
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Losing Your Virginity

Post by Amynicole96 »

I have watched Megan from the beginning loving most of her advice videos . But I found this video pretty pointless. This video was pretty much everything your parents tell you and I learned nothing from this. http://youtu.be/MWsfHyJp1zA

iheartla
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Losing Your Virginity

Post by iheartla »

Nothing I haven't heard before. Do you think she is a virgin?
I feel like her channel has become a place for advice for much much younger viewers, yet most of her subscribers are her age or even older. I miss the makeup hair and fashion videos, even the annoying videos depicting her "perfect" teenage life lol.

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

that video was so dumb. I'm sure she wanted to get views because clearly she didn't even talk about sex. then again why even share your story on youtube? i liked her old videos when she actually did tutorials now its just boring rambling and life advice videos. but i don't know about you guys but if i did take life advice it would be from someone much much older than myself and not some 18 year old chick that used to do makeup tutorials

PinkCupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by PinkCupcake »

I just wish she kept up with her following. I started watching her when I was 16 and she was 15. Now that I'm 19 I expect to be able to still watch her as she grows with her fanbase. I think she would be getting more attention if she geared her videos towards college-aged students.

iainthatin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by iainthatin »

iheartla wrote:even the annoying videos depicting her "perfect" teenage life lol.
LOL... I still think Megan's channel is pretty great even though I haven't been subscribed to her for years! But that comment really cracked me up, ahahahah!!!

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

Amynicole96 wrote:I have watched Megan from the beginning loving most of her advice videos . But I found this video pretty pointless. This video was pretty much everything your parents tell you and I learned nothing from this. http://youtu.be/MWsfHyJp1zA
Could not agree more. I mean, I like that she tried... But...

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

I think shes trying to get her views back but shes failing to do so.

BooRadley17
Learner
Learner

Post by BooRadley17 »

Agree with PinkCupcake. If she would've grown with her fan base then her videos could really be something great, but now they feel like advice columns for twelve-year-olds. I can't get past the intros these days without getting bored. Ah well, she still seems like a really sweet and levelheaded girl. Can't say that much for a lot of YouTubers.

Return to “Megan Parken”