Nikki Phillippi Part 4

lynniebeans
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 4

Post by lynniebeans »

juicybutthole07 wrote:I wonder what store she was referring to in her latest vlog when she's like "I can't show you guys that store...." I want to go over there and find out what it was now! Haha
I'm guessing it was probably Ann Summers or something similar?

juicybutthole07
Informer
Informer

Post by juicybutthole07 »

lynniebeans wrote:
juicybutthole07 wrote:I wonder what store she was referring to in her latest vlog when she's like "I can't show you guys that store...." I want to go over there and find out what it was now! Haha

What is Ann Summers? I've never heard of that!

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

GoneGirl wrote: Also? Someone mentioned in the comments that they've noticed her subscribing to "mommy" and "pregnancy" channels. I bet this girl is pregnant. How scary for society!

Oh no... Please let this be a misunderstanding, because this girl being pregnant would be a nightmare.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

She can't even function like a normal human being when she has her period. How is she gonna deal with being pregnant.

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

Wasn't she just on her period??? Lol its sad that we know that .. So I don't think she's pregnant YET. They are both so immature I just don't see it happening yet but who knows.

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

juicybutthole07 wrote:
lynniebeans wrote:

What is Ann Summers? I've never heard of that!
Lingerie or something.

chelsealand
Informer
Informer

Post by chelsealand »

What bothers me most isn't the body language, the odd logic, the orange vertical zebra hair, the self absorption, the jerky camera, or disgusting content although they aren't pleasant. What bothers me the most is her intonation! Tone it the fuck down tiger.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

chelsealand wrote:What bothers me most isn't the body language, the odd logic, the orange vertical zebra hair, the self absorption, the jerky camera, or disgusting content although they aren't pleasant. What bothers me the most is her intonation! Tone it the fuck down tiger.
No wonder Dan has to drink so much Monster during the day. It is the only way to get even remotely on her manic level.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Rach2004 wrote:Wasn't she just on her period??? Lol its sad that we know that .. So I don't think she's pregnant YET. They are both so immature I just don't see it happening yet but who knows.
My guess is that they're trying for a baby... Which might also be why she's trying to incorporate meat back into her diet. Pure speculation.

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisa123 »

i think just comparing her "husband does makeup 1" to the new one will show how they have both changed drastically especially Nikki with youtube fame...that was her first video that I watched and i thought they were both a cute couple and i liked them so much but theni started watching her current videos and then vlogmas happened and i cant stomach them anymore...

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

The makeup that Dan made didn't even look so different from hers and I think she actually wore it for the rest of the day (said it in one of the vlogs). Her makeups are so minimalistic now, with non-existing eyeshadows or blush... she doesn't even put effort to look nice

whoawhoawhoa

Post by whoawhoawhoa »

lol his eyeliner skills are just as "good" as hers

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

theluckyone wrote:
Rach2004 wrote:Wasn't she just on her period??? Lol its sad that we know that .. So I don't think she's pregnant YET. They are both so immature I just don't see it happening yet but who knows.
My guess is that they're trying for a baby... Which might also be why she's trying to incorporate meat back into her diet. Pure speculation.
exactly what i was thinking too. I think she was eating (and still) is eating pretty poorly. Her system has to be all kinds of messed up. I've never known anyone who eats chips and dip/hummus/salsa/or guac with every damn meal...

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

i'm not surprised that dan's skills are on par with nikkis.. i mean hell he is the one who dyes her hair and bathes her.. She should have let him do the work so she can go blonde because this friend of hers has no idea what she is doing..

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

What is wrong with me? I never say anything bad about anyone, but with these 2 I can't help it. It's like, I see their pix and I get the feeling they smell.

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

dsaurrr wrote:
theluckyone wrote:
exactly what i was thinking too. I think she was eating (and still) is eating pretty poorly. Her system has to be all kinds of messed up. I've never known anyone who eats chips and dip/hummus/salsa/or guac with every damn meal...
That's what alarms me. These two have no sense of what eating healthy really is. And with their two dogs, I don't think they'd know to be careful around a baby. Don't even get me started on the random defecation that seems to be planted around their house. They are NOT ready to have a baby...

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

I don't know where they would put a baby in that apartment. I don't see Nikki giving up her filming room.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

The baby would crawl right into a crusty pile of dog poop wherever it'd go in that apartment.

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

Just by how she eats alone, Im scared for their future baby. It will NOT be getting enough nutrients from the minimal foods she eats!! :?

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

haven't they already said they're moving in January when the lease is up?

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”