Nikki Phillippi Part 3

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 3

Post by oxprincessxo »

... It just looks terrible! How can she honestly think she looks marginally presentable?

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

yrrebyllil wrote:
Look at her hair. LOOK AT IT.
Oh. My. God.
Sugar Neaux

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

Nikki is the HO of Youtube... Everyday she hangs out with someone new. She's SO DAMN DESPERATE for attention. It's pathetic.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

^ no doubt about that. when she and rachel started hanging with the LA crew/group "ingrid's group" i just knew she was befriending ingrid to gain more popularity. from then, i just had a feeling that was what nikki was doing. im sure ingrid and her are friends, but probably not as good friends with...let's say...rachel and byron.

nikki goes blonde or nikki is dumb? you guys let me know.

nooeydee
Talker
Talker

Post by nooeydee »

the foiling is atrocious, the "highlights" or lack thereof are doing nothing, highlighting and bleaching out hair are two different things, I don't know what this chick thinks shes doing, but I question her integrity as a stylist, and I use stylist loosely.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

peekapie wrote:
notahatergator wrote:
kathpt wrote:If I saw Nikki on the street I'd probably think she was headed somewhere to buy crack.
That is an insult to crack addicts everywhere.
Oh god, that was funny. Thank you for that.
I'm not even kidding. I work at a substance abuse facility and every woman with a dependency/addiction to crack there has better hair than Nikki.

onceuponadecember
Informer
Informer

Post by onceuponadecember »

I would not let someone with eyebrows that horrible come anywhere near my hair. I'm serious.

LadyDaydream
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyDaydream »

Nikki's hair just gets worse and worse. ALL HAIL NIKKI THE TRAILER PARK QUEEN

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I swear that she is purposely dragging out the process, so she can make as many videos (in other words, money) off of the whole thing.

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

She's probably trying to make many videos for the money she will need when her hair is fucked up and she needs to go to a real hairstylist.

bebebe
Learner
Learner

Post by bebebe »

I feel like if she just went to her friends salon instead of her kitchen it wouldn't be that bad. Her friend probably gets off work and home around 6:30 then by the time nikki gets over there and they get everything started its probably 8:30 and by the time she puts a full head of highlights into Nikki's long and thick hair it's around 11:30 and they're tired so they wash it out too early causing it to be orange. if she just went to her salon they could use the heater speeding up the process. I went from black hair like Nikki's to bright blonde in 3 sessions of only highlights.

Also I hope she was kidding about being as blonde as the girl from game of thrones. I hate when people admire a celebrity and try to emulate them by changing their whole appearance. She used to be so proud of her black hair claiming to look like Snow White now she wants to look like the game of thrones girl. I have a feeling Dan made a comment about the girl being cute so insecure nikki decides to change her whole look.

kennaem
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kennaem »

theluckyone wrote:
canaduh wrote:
Pixiepink wrote:I guess they have had this in mind for a while hence not getting Zoe fixed, well at least Nikki said they will take Zoe to the vet first to check shes healthy.
Honestly, it's their dog and their choice. I've had both shelter and purebred pups, and I didn't have a problem with breeding them. As long as I know it's being done in a good environment and the dogs are healthy. I do feel for people who disagree with it.
No, it's not their choice. I live in LA and having your dogs fixed before they reach 4 months is LA law unless you're an operating breeder. In good right, too. It's not about giving pups to a nice home. It's that you're bringing them into the world while another dog is being put down because no one wants to adopt, as there are already too many homeless dogs out there. It's downright irresponsible. The fact that some people still don't understand that we have a huge dog overpopulation problem blows my mind. Since it's the law, many established pet companies such as boarders, groomers, etc. won't even work on your dog unless they're fixed.

Anyway, back to the hair topic. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a huge hairdresser no-no to use aluminum foil (in this case, reynolds wrap) for bleaching? I saw the box on the counter and my jaw hit the floor. It's not hard to get actual salon grade foil... Some professional this chick is.

Nikki doesn't live in LA though. She lives in my town, I've seen her quite a few times. (Her hair looks worse in person) And where we live you don't have to neuter your dog at a certain time.

anonim0use
Talker
Talker

Post by anonim0use »

Her friend should really have just stripped her hair before attempting highlights. Or better yet, Nikki should just go to a salon

And whoa, her friend's brows look like the nike symbol: Image

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

Isn't Santa Clarita in LA county? Then the law would still apply to them right?

theluckyone

Post by theluckyone »

Yes, Santa Clarity is a part of LA county. But I did a little bit of research, and I think since Santa Clarita is incorporated, the LA county law can't be forced on them and they have their own laws. But as you can see here, they have the exact same law in place:

http://www.codepublishing.com/CA/SantaC ... l#8.20.350

So yeah, I really want to "have a word" with her completely irresponsible vet.

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

They really are terrible pet owners, and this is coming from someone who has never had a personal connection with any animal. In her favorites video she treats her dog like he's a toy. She seriously just lets him thrash around in his cone to where it's all dented and torn with only the most blase comments about it? She acts like his sadness is not a big deal. These people have terrible priorities and seem to be so lacking in maturity it's kind of sickening.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

oxprincessxo wrote:They really are terrible pet owners, and this is coming from someone who has never had a personal connection with any animal. In her favorites video she treats her dog like he's a toy. She seriously just lets him thrash around in his cone to where it's all dented and torn with only the most blase comments about it? She acts like his sadness is not a big deal. These people have terrible priorities and seem to be so lacking in maturity it's kind of sickening.
what dog likes those cones? What is she supposed to do? I'm not defending her other actions but I'd say its pretty common for a dog to chew up their cone.

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

cupcake wrote:"Pregnant women aren't scrutinized for having children where there are tons of children who need homes. Just as this family shouldn't be scrutinized for wanting to breed their own puppies." - Minion #1

"Okay telling people not to breed their dogs because there are others out there that need a home is like telling someone they are irresponsible for wanting to have their own children when there are children out there who need homes." - Minion #2.

Are these people daft? Last I checked, they don't euthanize children if they don't get adopted by a certain time. How can someone even call themselves an animal lover before even CONSIDERING adopting a pet from a shelter? I'm not saying everyone who does buy from a breeder / pet store isn't a genuine lover of animals, but at least consider the other options out there before going that route. I understand people look for certain breeds when looking to bring home a new pet as well, but you never know what you may find at your local shelter. Sometimes the dog chooses you and there's no going back.
I really can't stand this couple. They're repulsive.
I got my cat from a breeder, the best thing i have ever brought but that ^^^ is the stupidest thing i have ever read on the internet. Those two minions cannot be any older than 12, if so i would not want them to baby sit my pet rock :lol:

And to breed an Craiglist dog is another stupid thing to do, its pointless for the "customer". The customer might as well should just adopt instead. Or seek out an Yorkie rescue. On another RANDOM note i cannot believe the guy is the one who wanted the Yorkie, most guys call small dogs "rats" or "not real dogs" lol.

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

kaysagossiper wrote:
oxprincessxo wrote:They really are terrible pet owners, and this is coming from someone who has never had a personal connection with any animal. In her favorites video she treats her dog like he's a toy. She seriously just lets him thrash around in his cone to where it's all dented and torn with only the most blase comments about it? She acts like his sadness is not a big deal. These people have terrible priorities and seem to be so lacking in maturity it's kind of sickening.
what dog likes those cones? What is she supposed to do? I'm not defending her other actions but I'd say its pretty common for a dog to chew up their cone.
It's up to the owner to discipline the dog and keep it safe. They're home all day and have all the time in the world to monitor him after he comes out of surgery. It's not exactly healthy for animals to eat plastic, is it? Not to mention the gnawed up broken parts can cut his mouth. There are many cone alternatives out there that are much less stressful for the animal. This is just another example on a laundry list of reasons Nikki and Dan shouldn't be in possession of animals.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I don't understand why she is going through such a process to bleach her hair, surely there is a quicker way to do it, it looks the same every time they do it.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”