Nikki Phillippi

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi

Post by lisa123 »

bspatrol wrote:Actually wearing bare feet is worse than shoes when it comes to carpeting because the oils in your feet grind in the dirt so that it cannot be vacuumed up. If you have just dirt with no oils (from your body) then it can be easily vacuumed up. Ask anyone who sells carpet and this is what they will tell you.
the point here is not the fact that they wear shoes inside but it is the fact that they wear the same shoes that they go outside with...

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by bspatrol »

lisa123 wrote:
bspatrol wrote:Actually wearing bare feet is worse than shoes when it comes to carpeting because the oils in your feet grind in the dirt so that it cannot be vacuumed up. If you have just dirt with no oils (from your body) then it can be easily vacuumed up. Ask anyone who sells carpet and this is what they will tell you.
the point here is not the fact that they wear shoes inside but it is the fact that they wear the same shoes that they go outside with...
calm down like i said the dirt from outside can be easily vaccumed up if no oils are introduced.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I just watched her Weird Guys At The Coffee Shop video and she totally seems like she's on coke. There is something so totally off about her. And when she's eating the salad at the end and talking with her mouth full of food. GROSS. I'm amazed that she's not ashamed to leave that in.

I haven't watched any of her videos since she and Rachel played dulcecandy, but holy hell, she seems waaaaaay more spazzy and wacky than she did before. (Has she always been like that???) Something is super off with her and her husband.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

dulcechunti wrote:I just watched her Weird Guys At The Coffee Shop video and she totally seems like she's on coke. There is something so totally off about her. And when she's eating the salad at the end and talking with her mouth full of food. GROSS. I'm amazed that she's not ashamed to leave that in.

I haven't watched any of her videos since she and Rachel played dulcecandy, but holy hell, she seems waaaaaay more spazzy and wacky than she did before. (Has she always been like that???) Something is super off with her and her husband.
Are Nikki and Rachel still friendly with Dulce? They were namedropping her like crazy at one point, but I haven't heard much talk recently. I know they still hang out with Ingrid though.

Post by Guest »

lisa123 wrote:
Isn't that the point of shoes though? To actually wear them on your feet...

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisa123 »

bspatrol wrote:
lisa123 wrote:
calm down like i said the dirt from outside can be easily vaccumed up if no oils are introduced.
I think you are the one who needs to calm down since i am already calm...i was just stating the facts...there is no need to get all worked up and as Nikki would say "sooooo yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"....anyways every one has different preference...I think it is gross to wear the same shoes inside that you would wear outside...but if you are fine with that then that is your opinion...

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Hahaha, so check out these comments from their latest vlog. These are amazing..

"Why does Nikki have to have a drink in her hand at all times?"
"You have become boring now talking about all this healthy rubbish, if you want to speak about health make a different channel. Seriously boring as hell"
"quit with the pimple cream!!!!! jeeeeez!!! "
"Please! Get a cutting board!"

And then there are several saying that there is no way she is getting enough protein in her diet. I love it! These things go through my head when I watch her as well. For her to act like she knows so much about health is ridiculous. She doesn't know anything, because anyone with brains knows that you cannot get proper protein from just eating veggies. You can be a vegetarian and get enough protein, but in Nikki's case, she is not. Her skin is terrible and she just doesn't look good, IMO. A lot of it has to do with your nutrition and health. She used to look so much healthier before she started changing her diet so drastically.
Formerly ORgirl89

Cookie2012
Learner
Learner

Post by Cookie2012 »

I take my shoes off when I enter my house... So some of you guys think its okay to wear your outside shoes to the mall. You head to the public washroom, don't know if there is even urine or fecal matter on the ground step on it and bring all that nastiness into your home?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Germ and bacteria are unavoidable, there's a reason we have immune systems. As long as people clean and wash their hand regularly it shouldn't be a problem. Do you know how much nasty stuff we are exposed to every day? Fecal matter is not just present on the floors of dirty bathrooms. Probably best not to overthink it, you'll want to live in a sterile bubble.

Syd
Learner
Learner

Post by Syd »

I had to register just to rant. I can't take it with this girl anymore. I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so far up her own ass and full of herself, but she is.

It's laughable that she thinks she's getting "plenty" of protein. And she's not even a vegetarian! She eats seafood sometimes. There's really no excuse for her lack of protein except for her lack of basic nutrition education. You don't need as much protein as we're often told to believe, but jeez. When is the last time we've seen anything with any real amount of protein enter her body? Beans, lentils, brown rice, whole grain couscous, eggs, nuts, oatmeal/oatbran, sunflower seeds, tempeh, chia seeds, almond butter. There are so many foods one can eat that have protein, are great for you, and vegetarian. She eats none of them. You cannot subsist long-term on just fruits, vegetables, and sometimes a white flour tortilla filled with whatever from Chipotle. The only protein she eats is processed soy cheese, which is terribly unhealthy. That's the bad kind of soy. Good soy is fermented, like miso and tempeh. But she's an expert. I keep forgetting.

I don't care if someone eats unhealthy - except when they have the audacity to tell other people how to eat.

Her tea? I gaurantee the tea she gets from out has at least 20g of added sugar. More likely double that. Not healthy. Plain tea, or tea sweetened with a bit of natural real honey (not the kind that comes in a bear) is wonderful for you. She might as well be drinking more soda for all of the sugary tea she drinks. I know myself, added sugar really makes my acne worse. You're not "purging", Nikki. That only happens when you start using topicals that exfoliate the top layers of your skin off, like retinoids, BHAs, and AHAs. It doesn't happen because you're drinking green juice. You might be going to the bathroom more, but it's not coming out through your skin.

And on the topic of green juice, that's not even that healthy. It's taking all of the fiber out of the fruit, and there is so much nutrition in the pulp. She's basically getting some vitamins and a lot of sugar, without the fiber to help slow the body's absorption of said sugar. It's real sugar, but it still sends your blood sugar spiking without the fiber.

No one is perfect. No one eats a pefectly balanced diet all the time, but she doesn't even come close., and yet tries to tell a few hundred thousand people "how to be happy" by eating like she does? Just because she's not shoving cheeseburgers and fries down her throat, she thinks she's the picture of health.

pony
Learner
Learner

Post by pony »

This is interesting.

I've learned more from the recent posts in this thread (about wearing shoes on carpets) than I have from all of Nikki's videos.

P.S. I wear slippers in my house.

Syd
Learner
Learner

Post by Syd »

Sanitary concerns aside, I don't understand wanting to wear shoes around the house, comfort-wise. The first thing I do when I get home is kick off my shoes to relax. I wear either socks or soft comfortable house slippers most of the time.

Post by Guest »

Why do all the holly rollers love guns? Her husband really has guns? They probably voted for George W Bush too. I don't dislike Nikki but if she really had any insight about life she would not be a Rethuglican.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

Stick to bashing Nikki, it's much more interesting to read:)

And just accept that some people wear shoes in their home, some don't, some think it's incredibly inconsiderate to wear shoes in a stranger or friend's home and some think the opposite. No one will win the argument, it's just a difference of opinion. Get over it and get back to bashing that wack job. Because she is definitely insane. The more videos she does, the more obvious it is. Girl is a nutcase with a very empty life.

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

Syd wrote:I had to register just to rant. I can't take it with this girl anymore. I wouldn't mind if she wasn't so far up her own ass and full of herself, but she is.

It's laughable that she thinks she's getting "plenty" of protein. And she's not even a vegetarian! She eats seafood sometimes. There's really no excuse for her lack of protein except for her lack of basic nutrition education. You don't need as much protein as we're often told to believe, but jeez. When is the last time we've seen anything with any real amount of protein enter her body? Beans, lentils, brown rice, whole grain couscous, eggs, nuts, oatmeal/oatbran, sunflower seeds, tempeh, chia seeds, almond butter. There are so many foods one can eat that have protein, are great for you, and vegetarian. She eats none of them. You cannot subsist long-term on just fruits, vegetables, and sometimes a white flour tortilla filled with whatever from Chipotle. The only protein she eats is processed soy cheese, which is terribly unhealthy. That's the bad kind of soy. Good soy is fermented, like miso and tempeh. But she's an expert. I keep forgetting.

I don't care if someone eats unhealthy - except when they have the audacity to tell other people how to eat.

Her tea? I gaurantee the tea she gets from out has at least 20g of added sugar. More likely double that. Not healthy. Plain tea, or tea sweetened with a bit of natural real honey (not the kind that comes in a bear) is wonderful for you. She might as well be drinking more soda for all of the sugary tea she drinks. I know myself, added sugar really makes my acne worse. You're not "purging", Nikki. That only happens when you start using topicals that exfoliate the top layers of your skin off, like retinoids, BHAs, and AHAs. It doesn't happen because you're drinking green juice. You might be going to the bathroom more, but it's not coming out through your skin.

And on the topic of green juice, that's not even that healthy. It's taking all of the fiber out of the fruit, and there is so much nutrition in the pulp. She's basically getting some vitamins and a lot of sugar, without the fiber to help slow the body's absorption of said sugar. It's real sugar, but it still sends your blood sugar spiking without the fiber.

No one is perfect. No one eats a pefectly balanced diet all the time, but she doesn't even come close., and yet tries to tell a few hundred thousand people "how to be happy" by eating like she does? Just because she's not shoving cheeseburgers and fries down her throat, she thinks she's the picture of health.
YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH. :clap:

IceIce
Debater
Debater

Post by IceIce »

GooRoosPhailin wrote:I don't see what the big deal is of wearing shoes in your own house... I personally think it would be disrespectful if I made somebody take off their shoes when they came to my house. Now Nikki putting her shoes ON her couch is a whole different story. It's also disgusting how they put the dog food on the couch... :?
It's the same thing as going to a different country, and respecting their traditions and customs. You don't expect them to change to match your traditions when you are there. Just like if someone comes to my house, I expect them to take of their shoes. If they do not, I ask them to, because it is my house, and it is respectful to do in my house what I ask them to. It is disrespectful for them not to take of their shoes in my house if I have specifically asked them to. My house, my rules.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Wow, I really didn't know that is trend or something. One point i noticed that on TV and I was wth? Where i live(North Europe) NEVER people wear outdoor shoes in inside. NEVER. Like, we have that place in hallway, where you put your shoes. Then guest wear like socks. I never immagne that some people wear outdoors shoes indoors.
I have baby-boy twins, who are like 9 month old and like when some nasty person walks in with his/her shoes on where my kids play...i kick his/her nasty butt.
When you have your own house, you have like slippers or something. And some people have those for guest too.
Wearing outdoor shoes on my white carpet? No no no no no.

Also, where i live, there is in winter snow and then you have that wet (and unclean) snow on your shoes and you walk with thouse indoors? Doesn't make any sense.

Japan is complety different story. As far as I know, everywhere in Europe people change their shoes when they come inside.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Post by Guest »

Asking people to take off their shoes is beyond obnoxious. It is rude. It tells me the person who lives here has such low self esteem that she needs to be a bossy b*tch to others. She has a need to control other people and feel superior to them. Leave other peoples feet alone!!!!!!!!

troncat
Informer
Informer

Post by troncat »

audrelizabethh wrote:Could you take the rude attitude towards all Americans down a notch? Man, all you other countries are so conceited.
I'm sorry to chime in on this asinine conversation but this is somewhat hypocritical, don't you think? Perhaps extend the same courtesy to others as you expect in return.

In regards to Nikki, I think she is the perfect example of someone being told they can do anything they want if they set their mind to it and that their opinion is important. This is of course a good thing, but it needs to be balanced with a sense of humility and self-awareness. Two qualities Nikki clearly lacks.
ImageImage

WhatTheFudge

Post by WhatTheFudge »

Ladies, please keep to discussing Nikki. I understand your conversation about shoes indoors stemmed from her, but let's try to keep it as on-topic as possible. Also, please don't resort to insulting each other, each other's ideals/morals, and countries.

Thank you,
WhatTheFudge

Edit: I'm sorry if my now larger font offends anybody. It seem that leaving this post as I had, just made some posters see right past it.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”