Nikki Phillippi

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Nikki Phillippi

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Was anyone else confused by her recent video on why she quit dancing? It might have been on her vlog channel. She's also into doing random music videos and making herself sound like Minnie Mouse in her videos these days, and it's... odd. Her whole video about straightening her hair was particularly weird because it didn't seem to have a focus.

lillypop15
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Nikki Phillippi

Post by lillypop15 »

Most of her videos lately have been so random. I don't think she has a general focus of what her channel is.

And I just watched the video about her straightening her hair and it was so weird! Towards she end she brings up the back of her head had this huge kink in it and that you can see it in her videos when she turned her head. She brings up the EXACT video that I posted a screenshot of and posted on her forum before it moved. I really don't think it's a coincidence... She had to have read the site. And another odd thing is I mentioned how I don't think the black hair works for her and it would be better just dark brown... she posted on Twitter in a reply to amarixe that she might want to go lighter "dark brown reddish"

I mean it's just weird and to me shows that she reads this but I do think it will look much better and the kink is gone now so that's good too lol

desouza
Debater
Debater

Post by desouza »

I wish she would stop with just fab and every other subscription site that she has been pushing.

Code: Select all

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/01/5f/00/015f006ec9094a2efc82fe1cdf0d80b0--celebrities-hair-celebs.jpg

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

desouza wrote:I wish she would stop with just fab and every other subscription site that she has been pushing.
I agree. Her and Rachel are constantly pushing Just Fab.

misssassypants
Lurker
Lurker

Post by misssassypants »

desouza wrote:
I wish she would stop with just fab and every other subscription site that she has been pushing.

I agree. Her and Rachel are constantly pushing Just Fab.
I don't like the whole justfab thing either
On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

sarah1991
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sarah1991 »

I used to really like her, but now I find her to be SO annoying. Especially the way that she types on twitter, and even on her website. It drives me nuts! Why does she feel the need to use so many exclamation points and smiley faces? She also uses to many abbreviations, like u instead of you and r instead of are. It makes her sound like a 12 year old who just discovered the internet. SO ANNOYING.

Example of one of her tweets: Happy Monday!!!:D gunna eat some lunch then film!:D what r u guys up to??

somethingmakeup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by somethingmakeup »

sarah1991 wrote:I used to really like her, but now I find her to be SO annoying. Especially the way that she types on twitter, and even on her website. It drives me nuts! Why does she feel the need to use so many exclamation points and smiley faces? She also uses to many abbreviations, like u instead of you and r instead of are. It makes her sound like a 12 year old who just discovered the internet. SO ANNOYING.

Example of one of her tweets: Happy Monday!!!:D gunna eat some lunch then film!:D what r u guys up to??

EXACTLY!
i think that EVERY time i watch one of her videos... like some of the randoms she puts into her videos. "really they're just outfits that i like... HAHAHA :)"
she acts like a 12 year old wrote them

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyGirl »

I think she writes that way on twitter to be able to fit it. Twitter only allows so many characters to be typed. I can relate since I am so against typing like that but find on Twitter sometimes I have no choice.

It may have also become a habit to her.

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

sarah1991 wrote:I used to really like her, but now I find her to be SO annoying. Especially the way that she types on twitter, and even on her website. It drives me nuts! Why does she feel the need to use so many exclamation points and smiley faces? She also uses to many abbreviations, like u instead of you and r instead of are. It makes her sound like a 12 year old who just discovered the internet. SO ANNOYING.

I can't tolerate the way she types words and punctuates. I fucking hate over-punctuation. She's a 25 year old girl not a 12 year old so there is no excuse; it gives me second hand embarrassment. Yet at the same time it adds up and says a lot about her immature personality - i.e: she's stuck in high school. :x

over-it425
Learner
Learner

Post by over-it425 »

I never knew that a person could be so hyper, loud and obnoxious while being completely boring at the same time. It's the weirdest thing, she has so much energy, but I don't think I have ever finished an entire video of hers because I find her to be too boring.

Also, random question....
Didn't she get married not that long ago? Yet I feel like she's gone by Nikki Phillippi for a long time, like since she started Youtube. I think on Twitter doesn't her husband go by Dan Phillippi? So did she take his last name before they were even married? If so that's totally awkward. BTW I could be way wrong about how long they've been married though, I'm not 100% sure because I never watch her.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

over-it425 wrote:I never knew that a person could be so hyper, loud and obnoxious while being completely boring at the same time. It's the weirdest thing, she has so much energy, but I don't think I have ever finished an entire video of hers because I find her to be too boring.

Didn't she get married not that long ago? Yet I feel like she's gone by Nikki Phillippi for a long time, like since she started Youtube. I think on Twitter doesn't her husband go by Dan Phillippi? So did she take his last name before they were even married? If so that's totally awkward. BTW I could be way wrong about how long they've been married though, I'm not 100% sure because I never watch her.
I actually think that they've been married for like 5 years. They married really young.

BeautyGirl
Talker
Talker

Post by BeautyGirl »

over-it425 wrote:I never knew that a person could be so hyper, loud and obnoxious while being completely boring at the same time. It's the weirdest thing, she has so much energy, but I don't think I have ever finished an entire video of hers because I find her to be too boring.

Some guys take the woman's last name :shrug:
It might also just be what she goes by on youtube. Like FleurDeForce when her boyfriend Mike got his channel it's MikeDeForce.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

I think they've been married since she was like 18. She's got to be a few years over 20 by now. I think you might be thinking about them moving out of her parents house because that wasn't that long ago. But the justfab promotional videos are annoying.

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperbackwriter »

Dat lip dub D:

jean101
Informer
Informer

Post by jean101 »

Usually like her but she's being waaaay too copycatish. First the We Are Never Getting Back Together chipmunk lip dub copied from that girl Brittany and now she's done a Good Time one copied from Joey and Pixi2woo. It's like, there are other songs out there you know.

alcoholicferrets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by alcoholicferrets »

Okay so I haven't been on her channel for a while and just checked now...her views have gone up a lot! I remember when her views were around ~20k. Now it's like 40-60k is the usual and she has a bunch of videos with more, including 100k+ videos.
I guess sucking up to big gurus really helps, because her videos are not good. Her fashion is so tacky and cheap. The lip dubs are annoying, why are they on her beauty channel and not her "random vlog" channel?

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

jean101 wrote:Usually like her but she's being waaaay too copycatish. First the We Are Never Getting Back Together chipmunk lip dub copied from that girl Brittany and now she's done a Good Time one copied from Joey and Pixi2woo. It's like, there are other songs out there you know.
Then Elleventhgorgeous copied Nikki. Same chipmunk voice and everything lol.

Justlookatyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Justlookatyou »

Wannabe. That's all

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I saw on Instagram that her and Rachel are doing some photoshoot together. I am sure we'll see an annoying montage set to music.

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

The only video I ever really liked of hers is one she posted about making youtube her job. I felt like she was honest and intelligent sounding. She even fessed up to spamming other popular youtubers walls and emailing thousands of their subscribers....talk about desperate. The one thing thought she was wrong about was that youtube hasn't really blown-up the way blogging has. I think youtube is way bloated and has way too many people all scratching for views and subscribers hoping to make a quick buck.

Her main channel is a horrific mess though.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”