Nikki Phillippi - Part 10

mcmillan
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi - Part 10

Post by mcmillan »

lurkerdoodle wrote:New WFH as a mom video.

I'm not watching it. It's a MLM spiel isn't it?
Yep. She acknowledged YL is a MLM, but that doesn't stop her from pushing that shit all the damn time.

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

mcmillan wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:37 am

Yep. She acknowledged YL is a MLM, but that doesn't stop her from pushing that shit all the damn time.

I absolutely can't be bothered to watch that but the title mentionned "hiring employees". I must have missed something : does she have any employees ??
English is not my first language, please forgive any mistakes ! <3

mcmillan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mcmillan »

Lossiebee wrote:
mcmillan wrote:

I absolutely can't be bothered to watch that but the title mentionned "hiring employees". I must have missed something : does she have any employees ??
I watched the whole video because I'm bored.
On the top of my head:
- Dan is her «jack of all trade», meaning he helps around for the videos. He is paid, big surprise for me.
- One girl is doing the editing. She also works for another YouTuber, thatgirlshae or something like that.
- Her stepsister if I remember well, she helps with her YL instagram account.
- Another girl helps with the affiliate links, the website I think, and answering DMs on the oil insta account.
The last two are the ones answering DMs on her YL instagram account, but they sign with her name. I think it's weird to do that, even more to admit it.
I must have forgot some things, I watched the video a few days ago.

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

mcmillan wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:03 am
Lossiebee wrote:
mcmillan wrote:

On the top of my head:
- Dan is her «jack of all trade», meaning he helps around for the videos. He is paid, big surprise for me.
- One girl is doing the editing. She also works for another YouTuber, thatgirlshae or something like that.
- Another girl helps with the affiliate links, the website I think, and answering DMs on the oil insta account.
The last two are the ones answering DMs on her YL instagram account, but they sign with her name. I think it's weird to do that, even more to admit it.

Thank you for the recap !

So basically... she works even less that I thought she did.
I actually thought she did everything herself since posting a picture on her YL instagram account and filming herself make dinner doesn't count as work for me, the only part that I consider work in all of this is editing and she doesn't even do that.

And I wonder what Dan does that he actually needs to be paid. I mean setting up a camera on the kitchen counter doesn't count as work either.

I don't know if the Youtube bubble will explode someday but if it does and these kind of people have to actually find a job it will be very hard for them.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

mcmillan wrote:
Lossiebee wrote:
mcmillan wrote:

On the top of my head:

That’s WAY too many people on a payroll for that little work. Even with a baby, what does that mean she does all day?

mcmillan
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mcmillan »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
mcmillan wrote:
Lossiebee wrote:
mcmillan wrote:

On the top of my head:

That’s WAY too many people on a payroll for that little work. Even with a baby, what does that mean she does all day?

Well, we all saw her DIML videos: She does nothing.

Also she has someone managing the band deals for her, I don't remember if it's someone I already mentioned, or another employee.
I'd have to watch the video a second time to be sure, but that ain't happening.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Lossiebee wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:59 am

And I wonder what Dan does that he actually needs to be paid. I mean setting up a camera on the kitchen counter doesn't count as work either.

I don't know if the Youtube bubble will explode someday but if it does and these kind of people have to actually find a job it will be very hard for them.
Who do you think films all of her shower routine videos?

virgo_esque
Learner
Learner

Post by virgo_esque »

Dan just loves to shake that baby
It’s unsettling to watch that (Instagram stories)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

virgo_esque wrote:Dan just loves to shake that baby Image

Holy crap that is NOT healthy. What is wrong with dan?! Watching that made my heart sink. That poor baby :(

Lossiebee
Informer
Informer

Post by Lossiebee »

virgo_esque wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:40 am
Dan just loves to shake that baby Image

I don't think I can watch them anymore until Logan is older. The way they carry him, the fact that he barely wears clothes, that they put him naked under the rain so that he can "experience it" the list goes on, I can't.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

and in the video where he lets go of the carriage and it rolls away? god FORBID that thing tip over!!! the fact that his instinct is to play to the cameras is sick. and how are they getting all these groceries? where I am, people are just grabbing whatever they can find. we'll anyway, the poor baby is all I'll say.

soulinaearthsuit
Informer
Informer

Post by soulinaearthsuit »

Oh my lord on nikis instagram story yesterday she or dan were legit tossing the baby back and forth so violently and shaking him. They were whipping him from side to side while he was laying down. It made me feel sick to watch that. It seems so abusive :/ babies are so fragile and tiny. How are they not gentle with him

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

HE'S NOT SUPPORTING THE BABY'S HEAD IN THE LATEST VIDEO!!!!! Who can we call? He is shaking him around!!!!!

Mechgrrl85
Learner
Learner

Post by Mechgrrl85 »

al218 wrote:and in the video where he lets go of the carriage and it rolls away? god FORBID that thing tip over!!! the fact that his instinct is to play to the cameras is sick. and how are they getting all these groceries? where I am, people are just grabbing whatever they can find. we'll anyway, the poor baby is all I'll say.
I legitimately think they are say eff you to social distancing based on how often they are near her sister (I think that’s who it is?) I bet they are just continuing on with their normal lives.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

She is absolutely vile. They both are. How is she ok with letting her dog who licks its butt and everything else, put its tongue in her infants mouth?!? I don’t care how clean a dog is, their mouths are full of bacteria. That’s just normal. I hate her so much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arcticfox
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arcticfox »

She's built her image as a "healthy lifestyle channel," constantly lectures on why she only uses "natural" beauty and cleaning products and consumes "organic" and "unprocessed" foods, and has spent the last year trying to pass off her little "homestead in the city" as some boho aEstHeTiC prepper's paradise (you know, just in case stuff goes down), but during a global pandemic of nightmarish proportions fueled by a virus that is unbelievably contagious with many of its carriers presenting as asymptomatic, she lets her sister (who is Instagramming trips to Home Depot to buy carts full of totally unessential houseplants) come and go to cuddle a months-old baby.

A months-old baby she also lets her dog french on the daily.

Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool...

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Family of absolute idiot. From the moron father playing guitar thinking he's a star, to filming her birth and Dan getting in a filthy bath, I am gonna throw up from these people. Letting that carriage roll away and everything else you just mentioned is outrageous. I've always hated them but I hate them more now too.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Ugh. This is what happens with children have children. Poor Logan doesn't stand a chance. I hope that when he turns 18, he will leave home.

LemonyTart
Learner
Learner

Post by LemonyTart »

She has a sponsored post saying that her pram is the only pram in the world that's both a carseat and a pram. Don't most prams have parts that can click into the pram and carseat both? Two of my friends had babies within the last two years and they both that on their prams.

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

LemonyTart wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 11:32 am
She has a sponsored post saying that her pram is the only pram in the world that's both a carseat and a pram. Don't most prams have parts that can click into the pram and carseat both? Two of my friends had babies within the last two years and they both that on their prams.
The wheels are attached to the car seat so you never have to click it into anything. You take the carseat out, press a button, then the wheels come out to turn it into the pram and off you go!

She keeps mentioning its great for her chronic pain but one of the negatives of the doona is that it’s extremely heavy compared to other carseats. You have the weight of the wheels plus your child. You never really have to carry it as a carseat since it has the wheels but I still struggle with the weight of it getting it in and out of the car.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”