Nikki Phillippi Part 8

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 8

Post by al218 »

Baahahaha. I just watched an older collab with Essiebutton. First of all, she mentioned the fact that she's not qualified to give advice (thanks to my thread). Then she says Dan doesn't make the bed because he wants to air it out? EWWWW. WTF? What the hell are they airing out under there? GROSS.

VlogLover
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by VlogLover »

I don't think they're actually airing the bed out, haha. I think it's more like he's too lazy to make the bed and that's his lame excuse. Nikki kind of rolls her eyes in the video at that, so that's why I think that's what she means by that.

And honestly, I'm shocked this advice channel is still going. Thought it would be long over by now, especially because it's so opinion based. She can ask people to offer their comments all she wants, but I wonder how likely the person who asked the question actually goes into the comments and reads through them.

LispyLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by LispyLikeJen »

sandyfrink wrote:
juicybutthole07 wrote:
sandyfrink wrote:Is anyone here going to her lame "concert"?
Wait what :-? pls explain
She's having a "concert" at a theatre with some other yt girl.
Oh Jesus, already cringing at the thought of this. :bang: Can't even believe I'd actually want to see this, but just for the second hand embarrassment.
al218 wrote:Baahahaha. I just watched an older collab with Essiebutton. First of all, she mentioned the fact that she's not qualified to give advice (thanks to my thread). Then she says Dan doesn't make the bed because he wants to air it out? EWWWW. WTF? What the hell are they airing out under there? GROSS.
:barf:
VlogLover wrote:I don't think they're actually airing the bed out, haha. I think it's more like he's too lazy to make the bed and that's his lame excuse. Nikki kind of rolls her eyes in the video at that, so that's why I think that's what she means by that.

And honestly, I'm shocked this advice channel is still going. Thought it would be long over by now, especially because it's so opinion based. She can ask people to offer their comments all she wants, but I wonder how likely the person who asked the question actually goes into the comments and reads through them.
I couldn't agree more about her advice channel. I don't watch those videos anymore, but a) How is she qualified to give any advice at all? and b) Who would want her advice? I think she's just keeping it around so she can be "different", and I think she sees it as one of her skills (since she obviously doesn't have any beauty skills to share).

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Ilsa Lund wrote:It is absolutely horrifying to me she now gives health advices on taking medical drugs... she basically told a girl to wait for nature to solve her issues instead of taking pills her doctor prescribed. Suppose the girl listens to this moron she might be seriously ill in the future :x :x :x
HOLY **** WHAT? GIVE ME CONTEXT ON THIS.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

I've read through some of her threads on here, and you all are making me want to hate-watch her. lol

WILDkitten
Learner
Learner

Post by WILDkitten »

pinkbows wrote:Image

RIP

She was actually pretty gorgeous back in the day.
I'm not saying she's ugly, but all I can see is the nostrils! I hate her nose so much! She looks just like miss piggy, especially with the "blonde" hair.
ImageImage

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Did she really need to do a brow video? That was just about the least informative brow video I've seen on Youtube. She doesn't even have nice brows!

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

prettylights92 wrote:This is awful. But I'm a bit worried Nikki's gonna come home and find dan and cammy in bed together lol

Jk. Jk.

:rofl: LOL yes.

eyebrowqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by eyebrowqueen »

morgaaannn wrote:she left dye in her hair for THREE HOURS?! her poor hair...
it has no peroxide in it ffs

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

WILDkitten wrote:
pinkbows wrote:Image

RIP

She was actually pretty gorgeous back in the day.
I'm not saying she's ugly, but all I can see is the nostrils! I hate her nose so much! She looks just like miss piggy, especially with the "blonde" hair.
Yea, honestly, if I were her I would've switched the boob job for a nose job. I've always kind of noticed her nose when she turns to the side. Idk, I figure that if you get multiple procedures done you might as well go for it. It's really all about the face anyway, not your thighs.

Ibarr13
Talker
Talker

Post by Ibarr13 »

[instagram][/instagram]

I almost gagged when I saw that hair...what the heck Nikki

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

Yo she needs to go to a hairdresser and get that shit fixed STAT. I dye my own hair, and it never turns out that shitty...

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Omg it looks like a unicorn shat on her head....

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

Guys this is why you go to a professional salon to get your hair done if you're not good at dying your hair. The money is worth it. Tbh 90% of her issues are her freaking horrid hair look.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

In one of her new AskNikkiP videos, she says that she thinks the pink is really flattering on her.

My brain.......can't comprehend any of this.

PinkPhoenix
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PinkPhoenix »

She'd think a pile of dog crap on her head would be "really flattering on her"

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

I think the picture is quite nice, but the pink hair is just so...childish. I hate to stereotype and all, but I feel like Nikki is too old and too 'ordinary' for pink hair. Yes, she can technically afford going pink because YouTube is her only job, but she can still lead a more mature, classy channel rather than desperately trying to appeal to 13-year-olds. It just comes off as weird and pathetic.

JustLili
Learner
Learner

Post by JustLili »

Girl looked better with the tiger stripes.

Snowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflake »

Ugh, the AskNikki videos are SO irresponsible of her!! It does not matter that much if the video is about more light-hearted things such as boy advice, school or breakups. But she is giving advice about abusive relationships, suicide, depression, addiction, eating disorders, etc. without giving any thought to her answers! Heck, she does not even read the questions before she starts filming and just blurts out the first thing she thinks of. She should NOT talk about such heavy topics if she is not taking it seriously.

According to the topic she is discussing, Nikki could at least put an appropriate link in the box below that refers people to a legitimate website that gives more helpful information (about safe sex, negative effects of drugs, eating disorders) or to a helpline that can provide further support for people who are dealing with serious issues (suicide, depression or abusive relationships).

Nikki if you are reading this, get your act together and take some responsibility! Girls who are looking up to you are entrusting you with their problems and deepest feelings, they deserve MUCH better from you.

itsfine
Talker
Talker

Post by itsfine »

i vote that instead of "getting a new face" she should have just used that money to straighten out her pinkies.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”