TheCurrentWho? - Part 3

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheCurrentWho? - Part 3

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Yeah she’s always worn clothing that’s too tight. She’s not big by any means, just not toned. She needs to size up.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

I can't with her vlogs anymore. It's baby this, baby that. Furniture that no one cares about. And THE SAME jewelry, tank tops and shoes since 2010!!! So incredibly boring. Her style is so dated.

Heyyyhi
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Heyyyhi »

It took them 2.5 years to get a kitchen? Could they not afford it before? What does Brian do for a living? It’s obvious she never intends to work until she inherits her mom’s store.

Her life is so weird.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

He's a hairstylist.

Heyyyhi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heyyyhi »

sceptres wrote:He's a hairstylist.
I thought he changed professions a few years ago. I guess not.

Arby
Informer
Informer

Post by Arby »

I know...I can’t believe she is wearing the same exact outfit and jewelry. The same necklaces, bracelet cuffs...I mean how do you not get bored. But yeah she’s always worn super tight clothing. Muffin tops are so uncomfortable too...no idea how she does it.

I was wondering if he was still a hairstylist. With all the talk of his family being in construction and making cabinets I’d have thought he’d join the family business. Guess not.

With the money she has spent all these years you’d think she’d fix her nasal issues. She always sounds congested.

sceptres
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sceptres »

Sorry, I might be wrong. I know he used to be a hairstylist for sure (his photo was in a salon website), but I haven't watched her since like 2014.

Black Tie Event
Learner
Learner

Post by Black Tie Event »

I thought she was deleted off this board when I couldn't find her on the main page.

There was a while there when it did seem like there was a money issue. She would link to subscription boxes, tried buying laundry detergent on sale, no kitchen etc. But, then she spends hundreds on baby crap and makeup. It's all so odd unless she's cash poor? Or had to wait for the cabinets to be custom made?

Heyyyhi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heyyyhi »

Black Tie Event wrote:I thought she was deleted off this board when I couldn't find her on the main page.

There was a while there when it did seem like there was a money issue. She would link to subscription boxes, tried buying laundry detergent on sale, no kitchen etc. But, then she spends hundreds on baby crap and makeup. It's all so odd unless she's cash poor? Or had to wait for the cabinets to be custom made?
She said in a recent vlog that Brian and his parents customized the cabinets.

It also took them around ten months to move into their current home after they had bought it because they did all of the renovations themselves.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

I don't understand how they afford to live if he's really just a hairstylist. It's not like he's a celebrity stylist working in a major city. They must get financial help from their families.

Black Tie Event
Learner
Learner

Post by Black Tie Event »

Heyyyhi wrote:
Black Tie Event wrote:I thought she was deleted off this board when I couldn't find her on the main page.

She said in a recent vlog that Brian and his parents customized the cabinets.

It also took them around ten months to move into their current home after they had bought it because they did all of the renovations themselves.
Oh yeah that's what I meant. The kitchen wasn't worked on before because of the wait for the custom cabinets not because of money issues. I think Brian still cuts hair. When you see him before and after work he's dressed in nice clothes like slacks and dress shirts. Maybe he works for his family's business on the side?

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

^ That could be but I think Lorraine's parents give her money. Back when she was single she lived in a pretty nice condo (rented I believe) and she never worked. Or maybe she "worked" at the store but I don't think so. She never had a set schedule but she was always spending money. She was never popular on YouTube to the point where she would've been raking in enough money to support herself.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I think she's kind of in charge of online orders... she seems to sell the same stuff her mom has in store but only the best stuff as she's said herself, maybe she keeps the money off online sales? I don't know

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

The turn around time on her online orders was terrible back when she was at her peak. I wonder what it's like now. I ordered a necklace years ago and I think it took a month before they even shipped it.

Heyyyhi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heyyyhi »

Does anyone think she’s going to have more kids?

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I think she would like to and she prob would love to have a girl even if she repeats all the time that she's a "boy mom" :love2:

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

sceptres wrote:I can't with her vlogs anymore. It's baby this, baby that. Furniture that no one cares about. And THE SAME jewelry, tank tops and shoes since 2010!!! So incredibly boring. Her style is so dated.
you know what? I actually like that about her!!! in a fast fashion world she seems to be loyal to her style and her brands and I think that's commendable, kind of, if you know what I mean...

Heyyyhi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Heyyyhi »

I was looking for the exit art website and came across another weird website that gave the specifics of the business and it claimed exit arts yearly revenue is $1,800,000. Do they actually get that much business? The number seemed off.

TeamAlli
Informer
Informer

Post by TeamAlli »

God I miss old single Lorraine so much!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

TeamAlli wrote:God I miss old single Lorraine so much!
ME TOO! she was like the OG for me on YT. its cute that she clearly loves her boys so much but she was way more fun when she used to fck about in florida, meeting new boyfriends and showing off her jewellery - like before we'd seen it 88483949839849858938493489484 times.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”