Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheCurrentWho? - Part 3

Post by Bolyboly22 »

AnastasiaBeavrhausen wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 am
I thought maybe I unsubbed from her channel but nope - she just suddenly stopped filming. I wonder if it’s either financial trouble or trouble with Felix. She’s said they’d had some challenges with him with speech, etc. Whenever she showed Brian’s salon, it was empty. That can’t be good unless she just goes when it’s closed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you, maybe she does the shooting right before opening and / or after closing the salon for privacy reasons.
I remember when she used to vlog at Debbie's store and said something about never showing customers because it might be uncomfortable for them. But if that's really the case, she should change the style of the salon's IG photos, because showing an pristine but always empty place is kind of weird, do you know what I mean? The dark furniture and floors, the shelves full of what's look like new hair products ... I don't think it looks very "alive".

About Felix, I think things are normal. She made IG stories showing him and the new baby recently, Felix was jumping and screaming playfully, like his usual self.

Bolyboly22
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolyboly22 »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:28 pm
Bolyboly22 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:06 pm
Guys, does someone here on GG live in Sarasota and have tea on Brian's salon? I was lurking on their ig page and had a feeling that business is a little slow? I do sincerely hope they succeed, it seems that (probably) Lorraine's parents have invested good money on it.

Also, does anyone follow Lorraine on IG? She seems pretty MIA lately. I know it must be hard dealing with 3 small kids and everything else, but it is a little out of character for her. I thought maybe she had some cosmectic procedure done to justify her absence but she hadn't showed herself (especially her face) in ages so I cannot back my suspicions up.

Ps: Sorry about any mistakes!
Any time I've driven past, it looks slow and it's in a unit in a building that has had incredible turnover. It's been three different things in just a couple years. I can't see a salon making it there unless it has a crazy high clientele but there are already several downtown salons in that area that have huge followings. I wouldn't have personally put my salon in that location.
Thank you for answering!

I thought Brian would have a nice clientele by now, since he's a hairdresser for so many years, but the only person I see regularly going for his services is Lorraine. Maybe I'm being extra picky, but I think posting videos of her husband giving her weekly blowouts in a virtually empty salon it's not a good form of advertising.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Since they (or her parents) bought the place she's shown him doing her hair a lot, and there's no one there. They had an opening party a month or two after it opened, right? Maybe that was to attract business. They've been living off of Brian's income for years now, pretty much since they married Lorraine quit working at her mom's store.

Usernamehere1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Usernamehere1 »

Edie wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:22 am
Since they (or her parents) bought the place she's shown him doing her hair a lot, and there's no one there. They had an opening party a month or two after it opened, right? Maybe that was to attract business. They've been living off of Brian's income for years now, pretty much since they married Lorraine quit working at her mom's store.
There are two people who work at his salon but even on his salon page they hardly ever post pictures how is he making money
Do her parents really have that much money to support them

Bolyboly22
Learner
Learner

Post by Bolyboly22 »

Usernamehere1 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:39 am
Edie wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:22 am
There are two people who work at his salon but even on his salon page they hardly ever post pictures how is he making money
Do her parents really have that much money to support them
I think her parents don't really mind have to help them to build their business, if that means that Lorraine and Brian will be successfull and independent in the future.

I think they did the same for Lorraine's brother too (helping financially with his furniture business). It seems like Debbie and Peter are very family oriented and would think it's better to have a business owner son-in-law than one that works for other people.

But I have no idea about how much money they really have... For me, it looks like Debbie loves to work more than anything, so I don't see her spending money with vacations, beauty treatments, nice restaurants or whatever. Maybe her expendable income is invested in Lorraine and her kids? Like paying for school, health insurance, supporting the household while the salon doesn't take off. It's all speculation from my part though.

Ps: Sorry about any mistakes!

Usernamehere1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Usernamehere1 »

I wonder if shes ever going to vlog again and she hardly even posts on Insta stories

It looks like shes having trouble adjusting to having 3 kids
She only does whats best for her and her routine

And Brians business account is not really active I wonder whats going on

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

TheCurrentWho? - Part 3

Post by gumdropdrive »

I keep saying this but I def think Brian is gay. She made a point to say he didn’t “like” her pregnancy body. Gay men are repulsed by women. I think he just wanted a family. He got what he wanted. Sometimes women keep having babies because they think it will make the man stick around.

Gay men also tend to marry women who are obsessed with their appearance. I dunno why.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Lorraine is thickest around her midsection, so she gets a big stomach. Most men are attracted to an hourglass figure. I'm not sure if he's gay and this is a beard marriage, but that would kill her if it's true. She's always talked shit about him here and there, but she likes the image of a perfect family. Lorraine couldn't make it as a single mom.

Usernamehere1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Usernamehere1 »

He might be bisexual but hes not gay

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

Actually I know gay men who get married and have children. They identify as gay.

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:13 pm
So here's what Brian's been up to... that blonde hair ain't it.

Does he even care about animals??
OMG. What on earth is this?!

And why is he “entrepreneur” and not “hair stylist” or “salon owner” to drum up some PR?

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

She’s so annoying on IG stories. She’s always got a camera shoved in her kids face or Brian’s. Seems like none of them want to be around her.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

This is a man who hates life

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I still follow on instagram and her posts are so boring. It's mostly pictures from the same bridge she walks on every day. But she still has her "hot mom projects" that last a week and she still goes through food phases. She recently posted she got a new Bronco (the larger model, with soft roof).

I still wonder how they make the money to afford that lifestyle and with 3 kids.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Lorraine.. please stop making reels 🥴

Patsy_Ramsey
Debater
Debater

Post by Patsy_Ramsey »

Good lord. Her content is so bad. They all seem completely miserable. She is stuck in 2013. I cannot see another reel with a shot of her walking… just zero creativity, zero relevance, nothing interesting in her life. It’s a waste of bandwidth.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

She'll do that "I want my hot mom bod back" or on and off vlogging for a few months and then quit. The boys are her entire life. No friends. I understand loving your kids, but she's constantly in their faces. Guess the salon made it through the pandemic. Bryan seems to have accepted his fate.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”