GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

lorrainehates
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Post by lorrainehates »

^^^ Agreed! Not only that but it seems like 100% of Lorraine's time is spent with Graham. I understand that you had a baby and yes it's life changing yadda yadda, but shouldn't you maybe do other things that drive around with him and play with him ALL THE TIME?

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

BinsBinsBins wrote:
I could have sworn at some point long ago, on this board or the old one, it was discussed that Lorraine had a trust fund. A family member (the one she was named after) passed away and left her a ton of money. I think she matured into the fund and was spending that money. She "worked" by taking pictures of the items they sell for their store's website and she managed online orders for a long time. I remember discussion about how her parents weren't really approving of how she was spending her money.

For some reason, I thought I remembered conversation about her getting MORE money from her inheritance if she married and had a kid. I think that was entirely speculation. Maybe I'm just making things up, but I could have SWORN it was discussed on GG.
Yeah, I remember that. Pretty sure it was only speculation, because she shopped all the time but didn't seem to work much- so probably a combination of living on credit cards and possibly a trust fund. It would make sense she got a windfall of money somehow and then blew it and had to move back home, though.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I can totally see her as a single mom one day. A few comments about Brian's parenting style were interesting (and public), but she makes them almost every vlog now. I wonder if he wanted kids at all... He seems to be a good dad and loves Graham, though.

coco
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coco »

she said in the comments of her most recent video that she's trying to pregnant again lol
Ⓒ Adele Flapbag

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

God that photo on her blog is so obnoxious. I'm not a pearl-clutcher who thinks babies shouldn't be shown in baths on the internet, and she was decent enough to cover his bits & pieces, but of course she HAD to be in the tub with him. She's so attention-starved.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Eww! Good grief she's disgusting. She's rubbing her dirty hands all over her face while she puts on makeup in the car. No wonder she's breaking out. I can't imagine rubbing foundation all over my face without washing my hands beforehand. I also can't imagine not washing my hands after I'm done. Maybe I'm a clean freak but who knows what could be lurking on your hands.

She applies her makeup as haphazardly as Kandee.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

If I was her friend, and we were doing makeovers, here's what I'd put on her:

Full coverage CC cream (It Cosmetics) in the appropriate light shade for her
Natural finish powder, like MAC Studio Fix
Eye primer
Natural, neutral shadow with a pop of green for effect
Dark brown liquid liner (winged SLIGHTLY)
Volumizing mascara
Pink blush (not brown, not orange, not coral)
Natural looking lip color (NOT brown, not baby pink, not skin tone)
Clear gloss

I think she looks better with less.

Bimbo
Talker
Talker

Post by Bimbo »

I can never understand why people watch this person's videos. She talks like a slob. Her makeup is so bad I have no words for it and she has no style. She's kinda ugly too. What do people see in her? What does Brian see in her, a free lay? I don't get it. She's gross and to top it off she's super duper boring.She does nothing.

Toast
Talker
Talker

Post by Toast »

Her foundation color is so wrong for her skin tone. It's so yellow, not even close to where it should be. And her eyeshadow - woman, learn to blend! Please!

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Whoaaaa...haven't watched her in a long time. Bored and decided to check out the GRWM in the car. Holy shit...why has she aged so much?! I mean, she always looked 40 (lol) but she really is looking rough now. You gotta wonder what she looks like in real life considering her filming quality is so terrible. How can she not watch her video back and see how bad the foundation colour is? And she still applies makeup like a neanderthal. Her makeup is SO dirty and you can tell it's because she uses her hands to apply all the products then gets in there and touches the other stuff. I gagged when she pulled out that brush which was thrown in that same bacteria infested makeup bag :barf:

You can tell from her body that she spends most of her time indoors. She used to have a constant tan to her skin but her body looks so pale in this video.

What's the scoop with her? Does anyone know what's doing now? Apart from obsessing over the child? I don't know...something about her life depresses me. Does she have anything going for her except for the baby? Seems a sad life.

AnneGr86
Learner
Learner

Post by AnneGr86 »

Is this real life? ahahaha sooo bad

KissWithAFist
Informer
Informer

Post by KissWithAFist »

Shneck Ache wrote:God that photo on her blog is so obnoxious. I'm not a pearl-clutcher who thinks babies shouldn't be shown in baths on the internet, and she was decent enough to cover his bits & pieces, but of course she HAD to be in the tub with him. She's so attention-starved.
You can almost see her bits & pieces though. :?

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Spankalicious wrote:So, at the end of her last video she's doing that weird lip thing while admiring herself in her camera's viewfinder, but meanwhile, she forgot to edit out this zoomed-in image of herself while she was inspecting her camera lens - I guess now we know why she doesn't use the HD setting...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?????????? :help: :jd: :eeek:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

That GRWM... What is the point? The resolution is so poor you can't see anything. She doesn't give any detail about products used, the video is running too fast. And, babies in beauty videos. Blech.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Nichol513
Talker
Talker

Post by Nichol513 »

Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Good grief. Graham isn't even a year old yet and she's trying to get pregnant again? :? I just don't see her and Brian as a couple that can stay married for a long time, yet she wants more kids.

oregongal
Informer
Informer

Post by oregongal »

Just found some interesting pics of Lorraine and a white powdery substance..looks like they're from the same photographer from her old photo shoot pics like the main one she has on her blog

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Post them, please.

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

Isn't she from Florida? I wonder why she didn't go to Playlist.
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Lorraine would never be seen in a place where people could take a clear, HD picture of her and/or a video with a resolution of 380p or higher! Remember the IMATS pictures from years ago?

Plus don't forget, she "hates" people.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”