Irrelevant

phoenix

Irrelevant

Post by phoenix »

I'm surprised to find a thread on Lorriane as she has become so irrelevant from what I read before. :scratch:

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Irrelevant

Post by LovePotion009 »

phoenix wrote:I'm surprised to find a thread on Lorriane as she has become so irrelevant from what I read before. :scratch:
She has turned into quite the bore for there not to be any links to old threads.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

Lorraine will always bring the LOLz.

la peche
Learner
Learner

Post by la peche »

She really is incredibly boring. Just when I thought seeing her walk across the bridge in every video was excruciating, we get two or three videos about Brian changing a battery. Fascinating stuff.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

la peche wrote:She really is incredibly boring. Just when I thought seeing her walk across the bridge in every video was excruciating, we get two or three videos about Brian changing a battery. Fascinating stuff.
It seems like Brian seems really uncomfortable on camera lately. In the video after the battery changing he seems to be actively avoiding the camera. That seems to be a trend with him lately. When he is on camera he gives really awkward faces. Lorriane is so self centered. Can't she tell hubs doesn't want to be on camera?

NopeYep
Talker
Talker

Post by NopeYep »

vumomma wrote:
It seems like Brian seems really uncomfortable on camera lately. In the video after the battery changing he seems to be actively avoiding the camera. That seems to be a trend with him lately. When he is on camera he gives really awkward faces. Lorriane is so self centered. Can't she tell hubs doesn't want to be on camera?
I've noticed that too. Like he's agitated or something. (or constipated :rofl: )

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

NopeYep wrote:
vumomma wrote:
I've noticed that too. Like he's agitated or something. (or constipated :rofl: )
I would like to see them in action together in real life. I bet he's verbally abusive. She seems to cut off quicky, chopily edit it, the parts where he's filmed when he's talking. He sounds very phony when he says he loves her. I'm on the fence on whether I like Lorraine or not, but seriously she can do better than being his beard.

belledujour
Lurker
Lurker

Post by belledujour »

i think the fact that we legit had a photo of lorraine shaving her own vagina, and no one cared to save it, proves that she is now officially irrelevant.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

NopeYep wrote:
vumomma wrote:
He does seem different to me, too. Maybe he is getting tired of their mundane life.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

belledujour wrote:i think the fact that we legit had a photo of lorraine shaving her own vagina, and no one cared to save it, proves that she is now officially irrelevant.
How did you guys get a picture of that? Don't tell me she saved it on blogtv. :lol:

bearcub
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bearcub »

belledujour wrote:i think the fact that we legit had a photo of lorraine shaving her own vagina, and no one cared to save it, proves that she is now officially irrelevant.
WHAT?! Haha, oh goodness....

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

Wait.. WHAT?! How did I miss this?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I never saw that pic, but heard a friend of her's took it. That's a shitty friend.

mirage
Informer
Informer

Post by mirage »

Woof! Honestly, isn't looking at her face punishment enough!??
ImageImageImageImage

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

Edie wrote:I never saw that pic, but heard a friend of her's took it. That's a shitty friend.
Or a good one in Lorraine's book. She's a big attention whore. I wouln't be surprised if she had a friend take it and it "accidently" got released. :tu:

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

Brian says so fake sounding..." I LAVE you." I have never heard anyone pronounce it lave. She is so boring these days.

piinkgliitter
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkgliitter »

LMAO I would love to see this pic of her shaving her vag. :scratch:

LadySewaddle_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LadySewaddle_ »

LOL who is this girl...Oh wait that boob ho Lorriane. Carry on. :lol:

ChopSuey
Talker
Talker

Post by ChopSuey »

piinkgliitter wrote:LMAO I would love to see this pic of her shaving her vag. :scratch:
Trust me, you don't. I showed my bf the picture and to this day he still calls her "Torpedo Boobs."

less
Learner
Learner

Post by less »

She forces her voice to sound nassally. Like the Kardashians. Its a growing trend amongst uneducated, over privileged whores..

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”