Pregnant?

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pregnant?

Post by LovePotion009 »

In the most recent vlog, L say's to Brian, 'Say something that is nice." and he says, "That you are pregnant? I'm happy." Someone also commented that she said on her twitter she is 12 weeks. Poor child and a life time of stuck for Brian.

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Re: Pregnant?

Post by Regina Phalange »

She posted " 12weeks" on fb and nothing else. She won't confirm if she's pregnant or not. It's pretty obnoxious because there's 100s of comments and she just comments stupid things back to people. If she is congrats to them but if not its pretty pathetic to post shit like that.

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Congrats to her!

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

If she 's really not she is really jerking people around and enjoys the speculation. She chose to not edit out Brian talking about her being pregnant and being happy. Obviously, she enjoys people talking.

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

She will go to any length to draw attention to herself. She is a cheap, filthy attention whore.

Satanick
Learner
Learner

Post by Satanick »

I'm mad that someone even made this a topic under her name. I was hoping people would just ignore her little bits for attention. She is so incredibly pathetic. If she is NOT pregnant, then she is trying to make it seem like she is for attention. If she IS pregnant, then she is exploiting being pregnant by trying to be coy and not just saying hey im pregnant and saying thank you when people say congratulations. Seriously, could she be any more pathetic.

winky
Learner
Learner

Post by winky »

If she is, that poor child.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

Satanick wrote:I'm mad that someone even made this a topic under her name. I was hoping people would just ignore her little bits for attention. She is so incredibly pathetic. If she is NOT pregnant, then she is trying to make it seem like she is for attention. If she IS pregnant, then she is exploiting being pregnant by trying to be coy and not just saying hey im pregnant and saying thank you when people say congratulations. Seriously, could she be any more pathetic.
You may as well get happy in the same pants you got mad in. Why don't you learn to sweat the bigger things in life? We don't need generic topics that people are adding different subjects to, page after page to the point you can't find anything. I don't make a decision on what to name or whether or not to start a topic based on how it "might" effect Loraine.

Satanick
Learner
Learner

Post by Satanick »

LovePotion009 wrote:
Satanick wrote:I'm mad that someone even made this a topic under her name. I was hoping people would just ignore her little bits for attention. She is so incredibly pathetic. If she is NOT pregnant, then she is trying to make it seem like she is for attention. If she IS pregnant, then she is exploiting being pregnant by trying to be coy and not just saying hey im pregnant and saying thank you when people say congratulations. Seriously, could she be any more pathetic.
You may as well get happy in the same pants you got mad in. Why don't you learn to sweat the bigger things in life? We don't need generic topics that people are adding different subjects to, page after page to the point you can't find anything. I don't make a decision on what to name or whether or not to start a topic based on how it "might" effect Loraine.

Wtf are you rambling about? Its not like i said im running around raging mad that you posted about it. My point was that it makes me mad that people still acknowledge her transparent bits for attention, so she keeps on doing it. You should take your own advice...

la peche
Learner
Learner

Post by la peche »

She has been making all these little innuendos for like 6 months. It is really annoying and ridiculous. Act like a normal adult and just announce it when you're ready to announce it, enough with the childish nonsense. And, agreed, Satanick, she is either exploiting her child (already), or is showing her desperate need for attention. As someone who has struggled with getting pregnant and experienced years of difficulty and heartbreak, I am particularly disgusted by her using this as an ego boost.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

Satanick wrote:
LovePotion009 wrote:

Wtf are you rambling about? Its not like i said im running around raging mad that you posted about it. My point was that it makes me mad that people still acknowledge her transparent bits for attention, so she keeps on doing it. You should take your own advice...
I think I made it clear what I am talking about. I should take my own advice? You make no sense. I'm not the one mad or complaining about what topic other people choose to begin. Enough said.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

la peche wrote:She has been making all these little innuendos for like 6 months. It is really annoying and ridiculous. Act like a normal adult and just announce it when you're ready to announce it, enough with the childish nonsense. And, agreed, Satanick, she is either exploiting her child (already), or is showing her desperate need for attention. As someone who has struggled with getting pregnant and experienced years of difficulty and heartbreak, I am particularly disgusted by her using this as an ego boost.
If this is true Brian is doing it, too.

Satanick
Learner
Learner

Post by Satanick »

I think I made it clear what I am talking about. I should take my own advice? You make no sense. I'm not the one mad or complaining about what topic other people choose to begin. Enough said.[/quote]

Yes, you should take your own advice to not sweat the small stuff. You are replying to me because I find it irritating that people keep giving her attention for her warped bits FOR attention. That makes sense, and if you do not understand, I can not help you. Do not try to pull me in to some stupid little poster fight. Im here to gossip about gurus, not for your pety arguments. You can reply if you want, but after this you will not be worth my time to respond.

Satanick
Learner
Learner

Post by Satanick »

la peche wrote:She has been making all these little innuendos for like 6 months. It is really annoying and ridiculous. Act like a normal adult and just announce it when you're ready to announce it, enough with the childish nonsense. And, agreed, Satanick, she is either exploiting her child (already), or is showing her desperate need for attention. As someone who has struggled with getting pregnant and experienced years of difficulty and heartbreak, I am particularly disgusted by her using this as an ego boost.

Exactly. Even the special and very personal event of being pregnant has to be expoited for attention.
I am sorry to hear about your struggle getting pregnant. My best friend went through the same thing, so I have seen first hand how difficult it can be to deal with. :love2:

dylanmckay
Learner
Learner

Post by dylanmckay »

i havn't been watching her day in the life's i can't be bothered with her anymore but her tweet last week said

Twelve weeks

hmmmmm i bet she is. wait for the new channel "thecurrentmommy"

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

yep she is pregnant. she just posted a video about it

epc
Learner
Learner

Post by epc »

[youtube][/youtube]

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

Holy shit. I hope she grows up.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

me too. I hope the baby changes her..especially how she feels about her own mom.

dolliedays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dolliedays »

Wow. I remember a few months back even Debbie said It should be awhile before those two have kids.. I think Debbies words were something like ' yeah a looooong time from now" I bet she is thrilled. I hope she starts taking parenting classes, she has nothing else to do anyway. Not many pregnant women get to sleep 80% of the day.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”