Pregnant?

kungpao
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Post by kungpao »

I mean BROWN! Lol not between....it's like she fake tanned her belly.

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

kungpao wrote:I mean BROWN! Lol not between....it's like she fake tanned her belly.
I think it's maybe from the pregnancy hormones. I know my belly got a bit dark around my navel (I'm naturally tan though), but it went away after awhile. Like others have said, I really don't think she's happy with her postpartum body like she says she is. I think she's just saying she is to make herself feel better and make other people think she's happy.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

If she has lost so much baby weight then how come her face still looks chubbier than it did before she was pregnant. I'm not knocking it or anything, the chick just had a baby, but she can't fool us with her "i'm not sure how much weight I gained" comments. I can tell she isn't totally happy with the way her body looks, but I do give her credit for showing us the way she looks. If I wasn't happy with the way my body looked, I sure as heck wouldn't be filming myself and putting it online for the world to see so if she hated it an absolute ton then she wouldn't be posting it IMO. When and if she starts back walking her bajillion miles a day like she used to, then I can see her really bouncing back, but with a newborn, she won't be able to walk all those miles like before, because it's time consuming.
Formerly ORgirl89

proudmama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by proudmama »

There's no way Lorraine doesn't know how much weight she gained. Women get weighed at every prenatal appointment.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Lorraine now approves comments before they're posted on YT. What a weenie.

LindaHogan
Learner
Learner

Post by LindaHogan »

She is such a lying attention-whore. I'm sure she called her son GRAHAM so she could use the stupid instagraham pun. This is sick.

"I'm still wearing materny jeans cuz.. I don't really care." Yeah cuz, taking your pair of normal jeans from the drawer is so much harder than taking the maternity jeans pair. WTF can't she just say "I don't fit in my normal jeans yet" ?

She is an insecure woman-child.

She thinks her body is going to go back to where it was. Hahaha yeah. No.

Naughty&Nice
Learner
Learner

Post by Naughty&Nice »

Brian looked so uncomfortable filming the 3 week update. I don't understand why she made him sit there. It was painful to watch.

The entire video was so boring and awkward. It reached a point that I thought it was over and I was happy for Brian that the torture was over. I looked down at the bar and it was only half way over!! Seriously wtf? I had to stop watching. I can't imagine what else she had to say that she had that much time left in the video.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

I loved how Brian deeply sighed when talking about trying for another baby. Lorraine then said they're going to try for sooner, not later. Brian responded with "I don't want to, but whatever." Lorraine wasn't happy with his answer, had an awkward laugh and then just stared at her kid for a few seconds. Amazing. I actually re-watched it because I thought I misheard something. Nope, just the most awkward and terrible couple ever being awkward and terrible.

Brian is a complete dolt with the personality of a broom.

Breezybeezy
Learner
Learner

Post by Breezybeezy »

She does nothing all day and has no other responsabilities exept for her child yet she needs an app to remind her when she last fed and changed him? Come on lorraine.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

kungpao wrote:She is so messed up...lying about her weight gain...of course she knows how much she gained...and I agree 30 pounds is totally normal and healthy!!! It's so annoying how she's constantly making it seem like she's perfect and better than everyone else.... also why does get stomach look so between?
Making her stomach look tanner makes it look smaller.

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LovePotion009 »

konfetit wrote:I loved how Brian deeply sighed when talking about trying for another baby. Lorraine then said they're going to try for sooner, not later. Brian responded with "I don't want to, but whatever." Lorraine wasn't happy with his answer, had an awkward laugh and then just stared at her kid for a few seconds. Amazing. I actually re-watched it because I thought I misheard something. Nope, just the most awkward and terrible couple ever being awkward and terrible.

Brian is a complete dolt with the personality of a broom.
I like you, had to watch that part a second time to see if he really said, "sooner than later. I don't want to, but whatever." He was not joking! It's like he has no choice. Wow, he is p whipped or what??

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

I wonder how many wives want to have children and their husband says, NO, not now?

I think it is normal to have babies 1-2 years apart.

BigSqueezes
Learner
Learner

Post by BigSqueezes »

Lorraine has to censor all of her YT comments now, she does not want anyone to know that most people think she is on the homely side and that her "hubby" is just not that into her. She loves showing off her body because she will censor any negative feedback and just leave the positive comments. I cannot believe how brown her stomach looks and her navel...blech! I wouldn't show it... And yeah, sure you don't know how much weight you gained Lorraine! Now she's saying maybe 30 pounds. I agree with the rest of you, so what, it does not matter. It is proof of being a mom and your body will never be the same, maybe close, but not the same.
I cant watch her blogs til the end anymore, she's too awkward and fake for me.
Formerly known as OG83

MarnieTheMule
Informer
Informer

Post by MarnieTheMule »

I have a serious question... When you put your comments on approval do you have to read each of them in order to keep them out of the public eye? If so how mentally draining it must be (can you imagine they amount of comments she deletes) I'm so curious, because I noticed this with others when they start to put comments on approval, they always look stressed and awkward in future videos. From what I've seen they look like they can't handle anymore LOL

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Yep, Brian is whipped no doubt. He is boring as all get out with zero personality. Lorraine can boss him around and he will just go along with it. Why put him in videos if he is just gonna sit there and not say anything. He doesn't add anything to her videos. I still want to know what kind of job he has. I can't imagine him being a hairstylist still. He'd just cut hair and not say hardly anything to his clients.. borrringgg...
Formerly ORgirl89

BigSqueezes
Learner
Learner

Post by BigSqueezes »

Marnie, I've wondered that as well. How is going to find the time to do all that approving with the baby? How tiring for her. I can only imagination the negative comments she gets!
Formerly known as OG83

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Brian kind of reminds me of Lorraine's brother on camera, minus the evil stares. They don't seem to have any chemistry at all, which is odd because they haven't been together for that long. Poor guy's stuck.

LindaHogan
Learner
Learner

Post by LindaHogan »

She makes her child watch tv.. wow. No child should be watching tv before the age of 3, and even then, it should be less than 1 hour per day. I bet none of you have an .edu access, so I won't link anything off medline, but believe me, this has been proven again, and again, and again. It's even leaked into pscyhopop. Yet LORRAINE, the idiot, has her newborn watch a hockey game. Great. Good for you, stupid.

lovehurts
Learner
Learner

Post by lovehurts »

I'm probably going to get crucified for saying this but I think Lorraine looks really bad. She told everyone how she would bounce back because she is really healthy but she hasn't! Her arms are flabby, her thighs look thick compared to before and her stomach is flabby. I know she just had a baby but there is no need to brag that you only gained 20 pounds through an entire pregnancy because your body speaks for itself! No matter how many times she says " I'm fine with it, I look good" we know she isn't bc she would call everyone else around her fat. I'm sure in a month or so she will go in her fruit diet/detox and get skinny again, but glad she's realizing it's harden than she thought.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

I really dislike Brian, something about just... NO.

also, yeah, her arms look REALLY bad.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”