Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Nixie wrote:Lorraine was buying Chanel and Dior before Youtube, you guys are aware of that, right? She was, at the time, driving a brand new (albeit beat up thanks to her driving non-skills) car, and has had numerous cars prior to that SECOND HAND RR. As for the money, she does rely on credit I think, but yes, starting out, she did work at two of the original locations, then went on to work from home, and actually vlogged herself working from both stores AND from home. Some of those vlogs are now deleted, since she "cleaned out" her vlog channel before starting her "daily" vlogs the first time around (we're talking what, 2009-ish?) The online store was "her responsability", and she did get money from her parents, as they signed her paychecks.

Notice the past tense.

Lorraine did not need YT's money, she needed an audience. Unfortunately, we gave her one. It went downhill from there.
Totally agree with this. She was living in a really nice apartment when she started her YT videos and had that convertible VW. She also wore expensive things back then. I know Bryan has a job. I kind of think he is a mechanic or something along those lines, because I remember Lorraine visiting Bryan at work in some of her old vlogs and it looked like they were at a body shop. I still don't know why they are so secretive about his job. I guess it's just privacy reasons, but we all know where her mother works and anyone who lives in her area can figure out exactly where Lorraine lives, so what is the big deal about keeping Bryan's job so hush hush. It's all because of her that he has the entire lululemon mens line in his closet and nice things in general. She has a wealthy family bottom line.
Formerly ORgirl89

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I think she comes from a wealthy family which accounts for a lot with regards to her lifestyle. But I also think that people underestimate how much jewellery she ends up selling by constantly showing (aka marketing) them via her vlogs. I think that she is getting a big chunk/percentage of sales made through the current custom website. And I think she is making bank doing that. Look at HRH collection...she pretty much does the same thing and she eventually ended up quitting her day job just to make/sell jewellery on her site.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

i agree, i think she actually sells a lot of stuff through thecurrentcustom.com

whoa

Post by whoa »

When she started out she lived at her parents house I believe and then moved out. The dogs at her parent's house were hers at one time and she left them behind and got Clyde.
As for how she can afford the Range Rover, I actually think it is used and was purchased from Brian's parents business (it appeared before that they own some sort of garage that fixes up cars). If it isn't then it still isn't that hard because if you can get fianaced then all you do is pay a monthly payment. She probably traded in her car and got what it was worth then put that down on the RR and is making payments like everyone else. It isn't that hard to get a nice car like that if you can get approved for a loan. As long as you can make a payment and get approved then they will sell it to you. I still say the Lexus and Range Rover are used though.

Blackdaliah
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackdaliah »

Why did everyone think Brian was a hairdresser?? I have never believed that!

piinkgliitter
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkgliitter »

Blackdaliah wrote:Why did everyone think Brian was a hairdresser?? I have never believed that!

He WAS a hairdresser.. Apparently he is no longer because his profile is gone from the salon page but he is still in the employee picture at the top of the page sitting on the floor. I personally seen his profile on there and it said something along the lines that he was there for a few years.. So he must have quit and started working somewhere else recently..

http://www.lesciseauxsalonspasarasota.c ... oyees.aspx

piinkgliitter
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkgliitter »

and apparently his ex-wife used to work there too... if you go down a few pics there is him and her and it says hair and make up by : his name and her name and someone else...

http://www.lesciseauxsalonspasarasota.c ... hotos.aspx

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Okay, so now I know what his last name is and what the G stands for on her wrist.. Goetz. Super weird to me that he is/was a hairstylist. Maybe he went to a different salon now and that is why she will never tell what his job his. She is embarrassed?? haha.. Also, wow his ex looks nothing like Lorraine!
Formerly ORgirl89

whoa

Post by whoa »

Her ex with the tattoos and the dog use to work at the same salon. It was weird when she started dating Brian because she had just been trying to get back with her ex and yet they worked together....

I feel like Brian works at the airport or a hotel now. Debbie said in a video that he is around people who are traveling all the time so it makes sense to me that he would be working at an airport or hotel.

Also I am pretty sure her monogram tattoo is incorrect. I think she has her first intial, the G for Goetz, and then the S for Stanick. His tattoo is correct so I am not sure why she didn't get her middle initial.

piinkgliitter
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkgliitter »

wasn't she claiming she didn't have a middle name? I don't know where I heard it, or maybe I never heard it and am just assuming. but I swear I heard that somewhere

whoa

Post by whoa »

I think Debbie has said her middle name before in a video. I can't remember it off the top of my head, but I know it has been said before.

Lira
Talker
Talker

Post by Lira »

omg her videos are so boring and the same at least her vlogs omh...

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

her middle name is (or was) danielle but she said she was going to change it for stanick, so now her official name is lorraine stanick goetz

not 100% sure though, i don't pay a lot of attention to the stuff she says :|

Nixie
Learner
Learner

Post by Nixie »

Dee. Not Danielle. Dee.
Lorraine Dee Stanick.
And ffs, please don't ask how I know this. I must have watched her a lot more than I thought.
ForeverGracie

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

Nixie wrote:Dee. Not Danielle. Dee.
Lorraine Dee Stanick.
And ffs, please don't ask how I know this. I must have watched her a lot more than I thought.
LOL!

Satanick
Learner
Learner

Post by Satanick »

Ya it is Dee. I remember because she used to want LDS initials tattoed but she wanted to put L S D ( with the S being bigger) so that it would say LSD like the drug. thuper cute.

whoa

Post by whoa »

I removed the picture because it isn't really fair to her for her personal FB pictures to be posted on here all because of who her ex husband is.
Satanick wrote:Ya it is Dee. I remember because she used to want LDS initials tattoed but she wanted to put L S D ( with the S being bigger) so that it would say LSD like the drug. thuper cute.
If she would have gotten a monogram of that then the LSD would have been correct since your last name goes in the middle. At least that would have been the correct monogram and not what she has now.

LindaHogan
Learner
Learner

Post by LindaHogan »

srqnative wrote:
piinkgliitter wrote:and apparently his ex-wife used to work there too... if you go down a few pics there is him and her and it says hair and make up by : his name and her name and someone else...

http://www.lesciseauxsalonspasarasota.c ... hotos.aspx
Wow, Brian has horrible taste in women lol
He likes the manly type.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Lorraine's eye makeup always looks horrible. Very smudgy and gross.. I wish she could fix that. Also, in her latest baby buys video, I couldn't quite figure out why she felt the need to buy her baby a scarf. I have never in my life seen a baby wear a scarf even in colder climates. Lastly, I find it odd that she is buying her baby SO much stuff and hasn't had a baby shower yet. Surely she is going to have a baby shower. Most people that I know just buy a few little things like maybe a cute outfit or blanket, but they wait to buy a lot of stuff until after their baby shower. Usually people get big items like a stroller or bassinet at their shower, but she has already bought everything she needs on her own. I just find that a little strange, but Lorraine does like to spend money so...
Formerly ORgirl89

piinkgliitter
Talker
Talker

Post by piinkgliitter »

I can't imagine her really liking any clothes she would get from a baby shower anyway. She seems too picky. And I hate that she spends so much on baby clothes that the baby will puke and poop on, which she seems to think it won't.
I know the clothes her friends gave her for christmas, she didn't like. It just seemed like she didn't.

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”