Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

whoa

Re: Annoying things Lorrainey Pie does...

Post by whoa »

Yeah her constantly fishing for compliments and comments in her videos about her looking pregnant is getting old. If she can't see that she looks pregnant then she is blind and needs to get her eyes checked. She has an obvious pregnancy bump. People would think she looked pregnant and not fat if she would stop stuffing herself into her old clothes and buy some nice maternity clothes and don't look painted on.

Blackdaliah
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Blackdaliah »

It is obvious that she doesn't want to gain weight or get big with her pregnancy! Instead of saying she is afraid to gain weight like a normal person she is constantly saying how she wants to get big? Yeah right Lorraine who really wants to get bigger? And all of her videos seen to focus on how little and non pregnant she looks. You look pregnant. I also find it hard to believe she has only gained 4 pounds her entire pregnancy after 5 months. It looks more like around 10 pounds which is probably water weight anyway. I really like Lorraine but I find her pregnancy to be annoying. She is basically saying the opposite of what every other pregnant woman says (weight gain, cravings). And of course she would complain about all of the baby stores her fans recommended for her. Carter's, Gymboree and The Children's Place are all great baby brands but not good enough for Lorraine

sippy2
Learner
Learner

Post by sippy2 »

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with her legs, specifically around the knees I have never seen legs shaped like that

concern
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by concern »

She purposely stands/pose's in a "pigeon toed" stance in order to make her inner thighs look slimmer. She has always done this especially when she is displaying her forever overly tight, ill-fitting pants, leggings.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Yeah she stands like that on purpose to make her legs look smaller and have a gap between her thighs. It looks so unnatural so I am not sure who she thinks she is fooling.

kungpaochicken
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kungpaochicken »

She's not particularly skinny/thin, she just has a straight body type. If you've ever seen photos of her that she hasn't manipulated she NEVER looks skinny. Especially her face, she has this cavewoman/Brooke Hogan huge puffy face going on. Not great. Whenever she does that pigeon toed crap it looks like she has some crippling injury or disease- I don't know why you'd want to make yourself look like that, its scary looking and not natural.

Also, I saw on her facebook page that she said she graduated from ringling college in 2006, Bitch please! You NEVER graduated. What an idiot.

Blackdaliah
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackdaliah »

Ive mentioned the leg thing before also! She quickly locks her legs together when she shows them in pics and videos. It is so obvious!

whoa

Post by whoa »

She isn't super tiny, but she isn't fat either just far from toned up. If she wore clothes that fit and worked on toning up her body it would look 10x better.

When she does that with her legs to me it makes her look like she has rheumatoid arthritis in her legs. :|

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

i don't want to be mean but she's in for a reality check. let's see what her belly looks like when she has her baby... perhaps she will actually start going to the gym!

whoa

Post by whoa »

Lorena wrote:i don't want to be mean but she's in for a reality check. let's see what her belly looks like when she has her baby... perhaps she will actually start going to the gym!
I am just afraid of what is going to happen with her already scary belly button. She shoes her stomach in her pregnancy videos now so I am sure she will continue to. That thing can look like something not from Earth by the end of this pregnancy.

Blackdaliah
Learner
Learner

Post by Blackdaliah »

Watch I bet she will be like "I only gained ten pounds my entire pregnancy". Does anyone else think she gets Botox? I'm a lot younger than her and even the space between my eyebrows are not that tight.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Blackdaliah wrote:Watch I bet she will be like "I only gained ten pounds my entire pregnancy". Does anyone else think she gets Botox? I'm a lot younger than her and even the space between my eyebrows are not that tight.
I don't think she has had botox but is just blessed with good genes when it comes to wrinkles, Debbie seems to have nice skin. She has too much movement in her face for it to be botox.
I have noticed that she doesn't raise her brows as much as she use to.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

she says in her latest super long video that she has really thick hair. really?

whoa

Post by whoa »

I have a feeling that by thick she means she has a lot of hair. I have very straight fine hair like she does, but I have a lot of it so it is thick in that way but not think in the same sense that many people think.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

sippy wrote:
Babynoelle wrote:Loraine and her father.... Strange. Gross. Her father DOES seem like a pervert. And the way she speaks to her mother? Disgusting. She once posted a vid that saw her calling her mother multiple foul, utterly disrespectful names. Then she laughed, and excused herself by claiming she was going to enjoy having people " unsubscribe". I am so glad my two daughters NEVER have spoken to me that way
I haven't watched enough of her videos to see her dad in more than a couple of them. I don't know if he's a perv or not, but he seems odd. I think Debbie is odd, too. She seems like a nice lady, but I thought it was really strange how she lets her daughter call her "Debbie" and some of the things Lorraine says to her mom just make me shake my head...

Debbie has a strange affect, too. Very flat. I've seen quite a few videos with her in them, and it's like she never smiles. She has one expression on her face no matter what. And sometimes it seems like it takes her a really long time to think of what she wants to say. I always get psyched out when she does that, thinking to myself that she's coming up with some very profound thing she is going to say...then she says something really dull. Or just stares at the camera for a long time and says nothing. Maybe her daughter just renders her speechless sometimes...lol.

I don't know if most of the people from the old GG didn't come here, or if they're tired of Lorraine and just don't post here. On the old section for L, everyone used to go batshit crazy for Debster. Claiming she was pretty and a hard worker. She does have a really weird look on her face all the time. IMO, I think Lorraine looks more like Debbie than Peter Sr. It also really bugs me how she looks over her glasses. It's like WTF? Why do you wear glasses if you're never looking through them? I used to think Lorraine was bipolar, but I wonder if some of her behavior/personality comes from Debbie. Debster seems spaced out/not to care most of the time.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

Sparkie wrote:Her dad is really creepy. I can not believe he was discussing sexual positions with his daughter, basically asking her if she used a special position to get a certain sex. Ick. I am extremely close with my dad and talk about A LOT of stuff but there is a line and sexual positions crosses it. He just always looks bloated and mumbles and ick...just gross. I really do get a weird vibe from him. As for Debbie - honestly she looks like she numb all the time - either with meds or booze. She has NO expression. I guess that is where Lorraine gets it from. Someone commented how she shows no emotion about the baby and she said they are just laid back people. I mean honestly - if being pregnant with your child and seeing your body change, feeling the baby, etc., doesn't create SOME form of excitement, I just... I don't know.

If I have to hear one more time " I don't look pregnant" ... :roll: She clearly does. Also I find it kind of funny how she doesn't want baby clothes and only wants "sophisticated clothing" - wait til the kid has a blow out or spits up - She is going to like the "typical" baby clothes then. I always had nice clothes and everyday clothes... lol Lorraine has a BIG eye opener coming to her. I wonder if she will get up with the baby at night or if Brian will? Time will tell...
Her dad is creepy. All of those pictures of his, remind me of something I said on the old board. I'm really surprised he didn't pain Lorraine and Brian naked as a wedding gift. That seems up his alley.

Peter seems "down low". I don't know if you guy knows that term. It's a term, usually for black guys, for a guy who is masculine, or pretends to be, and is secretly gay. He was so annoying when he wanted to pick the baby's name and talking about things men do. Peter Sr. reminds me a lot of Jessica Simpson's father and he recently came out as gay. Personality wise, not look wise.

sippy

Post by sippy »

vumomma wrote:
I don't know if most of the people from the old GG didn't come here, or if they're tired of Lorraine and just don't post here. On the old section for L, everyone used to go batshit crazy for Debster. Claiming she was pretty and a hard worker. She does have a really weird look on her face all the time. IMO, I think Lorraine looks more like Debbie than Peter Sr. It also really bugs me how she looks over her glasses. It's like WTF? Why do you wear glasses if you're never looking through them? I used to think Lorraine was bipolar, but I wonder if some of her behavior/personality comes from Debbie. Debster seems spaced out/not to care most of the time.
I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't watched Lorraine's videos since the day she announced she was pregnant. I didn't really like her all that much before, but I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to stomach watching a pregnant Lorraine. So I quit her cold turkey...lol. I do still pop in here on her thread from time to time, but as you noticed, it hasn't been very active lately.

I agree with everything you said about Debbie. The thing where she looks over the top of her glasses bugs me, too.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

Her videos are boring since she's gotten pregnant, but I enjoy watching how she complains about affordable baby products. I love how b*tchy she can be when she's basically a bum. Has she ever had a real job?

Yeah, it's always annoyed even irl when someone is always looking over/under their glasses or taking them off.

Speaking of annoying, is Lorraine half monkey? Seriously with the bananas. She was so happy her baby was the size of a banana. That seems awfully big for halfway through. :o

lazybum1
Talker
Talker

Post by lazybum1 »

I never laughed so much reading this thread, lorraine was the first actual 'vlogger' I watched, and it still to this day annoys me that she doesnt show her face :x

whoa

Post by whoa »

lazybum1 wrote:I never laughed so much reading this thread, lorraine was the first actual 'vlogger' I watched, and it still to this day annoys me that she doesnt show her face :x
She shows her face all the time...

Return to “Lorraine Stanick”