The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by alaskanebraska »

I was speaking hypothetically. Of course, I really wouldn't put it past Sam to attempt homeschooling. Hell, if the Duggars and their ilk can "teach" *cough* their broods and get by with very little real education, nothing could stop Sam or Jay from trying. That could be Jay's new "job," homeschool teacher, since he's soo smart and all. Although, I pray to every holy deity in existence they won't attempt it.

As for them not being able to move around with the kids in school... Well, that never stopped Jon and Christine. How many times were Sam and her siblings shipped back and forth across the pond? Even Sam said herself that's why she's "not as smart" as some, because she missed so much school with all the moving. At the end of the day, I hope all of our talk is just gossip and speculation and they'll actually put in the effort to keep those kids in school and on a schedule. Some structure and therapy, for that matter, would do the whole family some good.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

alaskanebraska wrote:I was speaking hypothetically. Of course, I really wouldn't put it past Sam to attempt homeschooling. Hell, if the Duggars and their ilk can "teach" *cough* their broods and get by with very little real education, nothing could stop Sam or Jay from trying. That could be Jay's new "job," homeschool teacher, since he's soo smart and all. Although, I pray to every holy deity in existence they won't attempt it.

As for them not being able to move around with the kids in school... Well, that never stopped Jon and Christine. How many times were Sam and her siblings shipped back and forth across the pond? Even Sam said herself that's why she's "not as smart" as some, because she missed so much school with all the moving. At the end of the day, I hope all of our talk is just gossip and speculation and they'll actually put in the effort to keep those kids in school and on a schedule. Some structure and therapy, for that matter, would do the whole family some good.

I would hope this would be the one thing she wouldn't allow P to quit. His emotions towards school so far have been very up and down. One minute crying; the next he says he had a good day. I don't recall acting like this myself but I was use to not being around my folks 24/7. It's very new for P. It'll take time to adjust and I hope he does. I honestly hope he enjoys school and makes friends. Real friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater

Post by alaskanebraska »

hellyeah wrote:
alaskanebraska wrote:I was speaking hypothetically. Of course, I really wouldn't put it past Sam to attempt homeschooling. Hell, if the Duggars and their ilk can "teach" *cough* their broods and get by with very little real education, nothing could stop Sam or Jay from trying. That could be Jay's new "job," homeschool teacher, since he's soo smart and all. Although, I pray to every holy deity in existence they won't attempt it.

I would hope this would be the one thing she wouldn't allow P to quit. His emotions towards school so far have been very up and down. One minute crying; the next he says he had a good day. I don't recall acting like this myself but I was use to not being around my folks 24/7. It's very new for P. It'll take time to adjust and I hope he does. I honestly hope he enjoys school and makes friends. Real friends.

Agreed. Most kids don't want to go to school, that just comes with being a kid. lol But they're usually fine once they get settled into class, doing work/activities. It's kindergarten! The best age ever..well, except for senior year. :D Sam just needs to chill. With P in school and L starting preschool or VPK, she'll have plenty of time to focus on her beauty channel.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Now that tapatalk is working everybody is gone.

Watching today's vlog Sam definitely didn't work with Phoenix on anything. I feel like at 5 he should be able to write his name numbers and letters a little better than what she showed.

Also she's still painting this kids toes. Looked like he had on a fresh coat of red on his toes.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Now that tapatalk is working everybody is gone.

Watching today's vlog Sam definitely didn't work with Phoenix on anything. I feel like at 5 he should be able to write his name numbers and letters a little better than what she showed.

Also she's still painting this kids toes. Looked like he had on a fresh coat of red on his toes.

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

I haven't watched in like 2 weeks, but it doesn't look like I've missed much, even with Phoenix starting kindergarten, lol. I'm glad she hasn't pulled him out of it yet, she's already exceeded my expectations :rofl: He seems really subdued and quiet since his first day, but hopefully he'll get into the swing of things once things pick up a bit, especially once halloween and the rest of the holidays start rolling around.

Anyway, Sam and Jay have been vlogging for how many years now, and Sam's just now feeling self-conscious about filming in public...? She should be used to getting weird looks by now. And besides, a lot of those weird looks they get probably aren't just because they're vlogging. :?

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

I can't believe I am able to sign in!

What a joke of a vlog today. Scam is uncomfortable vlogging in public? It's not like they actually go anywhere, so when does this embarrassment strike? Is she really surprised that she's getting strange looks? I would bet that most people have no idea what vlogging is and to see someone filming themselves doing mundane things is weird, of course people are going to look at you funny. She chose this "job", so she needs to get over it, or quit. Maybe it's time the pampered piggy goes back to work? Both brats are in school so, what's the point of him being home? It's not like he helps out with his children anyway.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Is this suppose to be P writing his own name?!?! He still needs help with some of his numbers though...hopefully his teacher sees he needs some extra work.....

Sam and Jay should still work with him while he's home at times....

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

michelle wrote:I can't believe I am able to sign in!

What a joke of a vlog today. Scam is uncomfortable vlogging in public? It's not like they actually go anywhere, so when does this embarrassment strike? Is she really surprised that she's getting strange looks? I would bet that most people have no idea what vlogging is and to see someone filming themselves doing mundane things is weird, of course people are going to look at you funny. She chose this "job", so she needs to get over it, or quit. Maybe it's time the pampered piggy goes back to work? Both brats are in school so, what's the point of him being home? It's not like he helps out with his children anyway.

If he goes back to work she will no longer be able to function normally. Besides, who the heck will guard the couch!? ;)

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Nolagirl wrote:Is this suppose to be P writing his own name?!?! He still needs help with some of his numbers though...hopefully his teacher sees he needs some extra work.....

Sam and Jay should still work with him while he's home at times....

He does need help with his writing, I'd think a 5 year old would have a little more control of a pencil. However, Scam and Ham never provided the kids with crayons/pencils/etc., on a regular basis...it's always ipads. I can't stand how Scam praises him for his work. I'm not saying she should tell him he sucks, but maybe say, "That's a nice try, maybe we'll practice some more later." You can tell by the pages he's getting frustrated. He looks like he's trying the first few times, but at the end he's clearly given up. I guess it doesn't matter because the Schuermans do not value education. I know he's only in kindergarten, but I don't see their lackadaisical parenting style changing as the kids get older.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

So here's some clips from Sam's Snapchat. It was basically her and Lily dancing and listening to Justin Bieber. And in several of these clips if you are on her Snapchat and watch her and even in the vlogs at times Lily just really sounds like a baby. Like what - she's going to be 4 this weekend??? when is her birthday the 12th or the 13th I can't remember? She just really sounds very babyfied And I don't like how she talks a lot of the times....like for me I would have to correct her talking like it's just too babyish - and they always have their tongue or their mouth open in the Snapchat clips.

When she was talking in this Snapchat clip she was really talking babyish

I do like her hair in pigtails it's much cuter than the pigtails with braids

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Ok so a few things in this vlog (9/9/16)

Fix Lily's hair - my gosh!! Sam always makes sure she looks good but her kids - mainly lily look like orphans!!!

To me, when lily got very excited about this Peppa Pig toy - was too babyish - I know she was excited and I get that but she has a lot of baby ways..it just irked me

Yikes!!

Kid got a lot in that Target trip....

And this bothered me - they are Reading Lily's book and Sam says that they can write really bugs name in it tomorrow. And of course Norman has to chime in and ask if his name to be put in it too and Sam says sure or yes I can't remember what she says. No just NO!!!! the kid does not need his name and his sisters book my goodness this is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by hellyeah »

Nolagirl wrote:Ok so a few things in this vlog (9/9/16)

Fix Lily's hair - my gosh!! Sam always makes sure she looks good but her kids - mainly lily look like orphans!!!

To me, when lily got very excited about this Peppa Pig toy - was too babyish - I know she was excited and I get that but she has a lot of baby ways..it just irked me

Yikes!!

Kid got a lot in that Target trip....

And this bothered me - they are Reading Lily's book and Sam says that they can write really bugs name in it tomorrow. And of course Norman has to chime in and ask if his name to be put in it too and Sam says sure or yes I can't remember what she says. No just NO!!!! the kid does not need his name and his sisters book my goodness this is absolutely ridiculous!!!!!

Why can't Sam go get him his own book to put his name in? It was Lily's book. She should have asked Lily first or said no she would get him his own.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Wow she won't correct her kids for nothing. Phoenix spelled his name with two N's and she said you put two N's were you feeling greedy today....whaaaaat?!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

GGANON wrote:Wow she won't correct her kids for nothing. Phoenix spelled his name with two N's and she said you put two N's were you feeling greedy today....whaaaaat?!

But she did call him greedy! That's gotta count for something. LOL. Image

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Is today the day of her "friends" wedding? Y'all know she is gonna F it up so bad. lol I hope she gets sued :|

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Looks like they are scrounging for money again....Sam is selling on Poshmark....She blows off today's Vlog to do a friends wedding for much needed cash. They can't afford a second camera, so Jobless can't vlog himself taking a walkie with the kids, or fartbagging with the cats. They are vloggers---I'm shocked they don't have a spare camera on hand. I guess all that money they are just throwing away on renting in catching up with them.
Jobless better get on a payroll, quick!

ChiquitoTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChiquitoTaquito »

Did you see all of those present Phoenix got for Lil's birthday?
All Lily got was a couple of unicorns from Spicy Appy and her gay bff.

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater

Post by alaskanebraska »

Did they not have 2 cameras before? Or have they broken them all? Youtube will only make you money if you treat it like an actual job, I wish these 2 would get that through their thick skulls.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

For those of you who are still here; Come over to a bakery :D where we can gossip and things are moving very quickly. You can access that site on your phone as well. http://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.n ... 0#lastpost

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”