The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by Edie »

New thread. Thanks for the title suggestion, ladies. ChiquitoTaquito and KingMomma.

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Edie wrote:New thread. Thanks for the title suggestion, ladies. ChiquitoTaquito and KingMomma.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

MzMichelle537 wrote:
Edie wrote:New thread. Thanks for the title suggestion, ladies. ChiquitoTaquito and KingMomma.

Wtf... Whoever did her teeth needs their damn dental license taken away. Completely horrid.

DivaQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by DivaQueen »

According to SC Sam is now buying antiques. :o

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

The thing is no American dentist/orthodonist would touch her teeth. She had tie go to another country for treatment. That shows that she was the wrong candidate for invisalign. Yes her teeth aren't crooked anymore but now they are huge and fan/protrude from her mouth. She can't even comfortably close her mouth. I'd rather have crooked teeth than deep wrinkles around my mouth because my teeth don't fit in my mouth.

tkgirl12
Learner
Learner

Post by tkgirl12 »

i can't for the life of me understand WHY sam would show she bought lube in the vlog!?!?!?!?!?!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

DivaQueen wrote:According to SC Sam is now buying antiques. :o
She's not happy unless she's spending money. I think there are people who are really into antiques and then there's people like Sam. People who have to spend money on useless junk.

capricorngirl28
Learner
Learner

Post by capricorngirl28 »

During the grocery hall, she pulls out a giant box of fucking LUBE. GROSS. :barf:

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Hey Ya'll! First time I'm able to post, in like ages!!! Haven't watched the vlog but I have read some of the posts here, and also the comments so far, on the vlog.

Does she ever clean her washer??? Gross!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

jtbarbie2016 wrote:i can't for the life of me understand WHY sam would show she bought lube in the vlog!?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah, they are really grasping at straws- you know they needed some type of title for the vlog that would make someone click on it. I'm surprised she didn't hold up the KY box in the thumbnail! Otherwise, what would be today's vlog title..."Kids play on the swings! " "Dah-dee laid in bed all day".. or their 210th "Grocery haul"......
I don't need to know what they are doing in the bedroom..ick... Well, now we know that Jobless hits it from the back! No surprise there knowing his obsession with butts. :rofl:

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Hey Ya'll! First time I'm able to post, in like ages!!! Haven't watched the vlog but I have read some of the posts here, and also the comments so far, on the vlog.

Does she ever clean her washer??? Gross!!!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Every time I try to thank someone on here I get the error, but so far it hasn't been a big battle to get on GG (this week anyway). I am surprised he invested money in KY since they were big fans of olive oil for so long, but I was reminded that he is now allergic. :?

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Edie wrote:Every time I try to thank someone on here I get the error, but so far it hasn't been a big battle to get on GG (this week anyway). I am surprised he invested money in KY since they were big fans of olive oil for so long, but I was reminded that he is now allergic. :?

Ya'll... they are really reaching these days... :barf:

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

I've never known them to have any type of class, but they are desperately needing views. That's just something you don't show on a vlog, but this IS the Schuermans....

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Few screenshots from her SC.

Just as I was about to take a screenshot, Jy says something like "someone's taking a screenshot now" so yeah he reads here. "Hey, Jay!"

I haven't looked at the temperature over there, but it must be cool there? Gosh, where I am it's freakin' HOT!!!

And dang, X is really struggling to blow this weed or whatever it's called - I forgot what those are called.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Few screenshots from her SC.

Just as I was about to take a screenshot, Jy says something like "someone's taking a screenshot now" so yeah he reads here. "Hey, Jay!"

I haven't looked at the temperature over there, but it must be cool there? Gosh, where I am it's freakin' HOT!!!

And dang, X is really struggling to blow this weed or whatever it's called - I forgot what those are called.

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

Ugh. Disgusting. She acted all surprised when she pulled the lube out of the bag, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had planned the whole thing from the start and bought it for the main purpose of having an "unexpected funny embarrassing moment" because they're running out of ideas for anything else.

Also, Sam said "The kids have school tomorrow, they're gonna be in 2 camps for the next 2 weeks, that means we have to wake up earlier in the morning than we have been during the summer". First of all, is she going to call their summer camp "school" too? Good lord. Second of all, she says that like it's not summer anymore. It's the middle of July. Wtf. :|

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I was just coming here to post about the lipstick. All he ever does anymore is put on polish or lipstick and go to the gym or on man dates. He's basically just living with Sam and plays with the kids sometimes.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Gee Tamika, I do wonder. Such an enigma.

I'm sure she'd make a killing off her product line.

No words for any of what she said.

IMO the lube wasn't a big deal. It was random but not a big deal. She made it a bigger deal than it needed to be. Then she wouldn't say what it was in case kids were watching. Wouldn't the kid ask what it was anyway?

If Sam calls camp school then to me that means the kids never went to any real school; but we already knew that.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Good Lord they are PATHETIC! That was totally planned. She pulled a bag of cherries out of that same grocery bag that they had already opened and started eating. Plus she's a horrible actor. Jobless probably didn't intend for her to see it though. Pretty sure he bought that for his upcoming mandate with Maynard. And why did they go on and on about it? They are gross and need to grow up.

Why did Jobless have to sleep all day to recover from some gravy he ate that had wheat and soy? My best friend has some pretty severe sensitivities. She has NEVER laid in bed all day after accidentally having something she's sensitive to. He lays in bed all day a LOT. It's his back, or his "allergies" or some other random reason. WTF? And he recovers super fast.... eating a huge grilled chicken salad after being sick all day. Fuck you Jobless Jay. You are full of shit.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”