The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by Deedlemonster »

I'm not sure if this is the current thread, it is not active at all.
I watched a recent video where she basically spilled the beans about YouTube money. Her income got halved so ads are the only way to make money. It really makes sense why SO many YouTubers are all of a sudden turning into ad whores.

ijustcantbebothered2
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 72 - High Butt Cracks and Broken Backs!

Post by ijustcantbebothered2 »

I used to watch Sam's channel years ago when she was mainly into beauty product reviews (lord knows it wasnt for her makeup tutorials :? ), while I enjoyed watching her at that time, I could not stand how her kids would always infiltrate her videos. Completely throwing her off subject, and their LOUD nasal-whiny voices just made me want to scream to high heaven :raging:

I came to watch Sam.... not her spoiled little crotch droppings. Yes, I said that and I am not sorry for it. They are annoying af, and I dont care if its the parents fault. It wouldnt surprise me if they were a big reason people stopped watching her channel(s).

I never found her husband at all interesting... he's just a piece of furniture in her online life IMO. Apparently he's more like a leech from what I have been reading in this forum. All the more reason to never watch their channel again.

I cant believe what a nosedive Sam has taken... such a shame.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”