Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 71- Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams

Post by Barbie888 »

Pretty much this was the only time jobless made an appearance :o :o

I'm speechless !!! WTF is he wearing ??!!!!

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

^^Wow, looks like Scammy needs to take her pet pig on another husky shopping spree! :rofl: :rofl:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Barbie888 wrote:I'm so much older than Sam. In fact, I could be her mother but her Neck !!!!!!???? OMG !!!! What is she doing to herself ????
It looks like she has not washed it in months. It's gross, but I wouldn't be shocked if she is one of those people who does not realize you have to wash your neck, navel, and between your toes.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Edie wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:I'm so much older than Sam. In fact, I could be her mother but her Neck !!!!!!???? OMG !!!! What is she doing to herself ????
It looks like she has not washed it in months. It's gross, but I wouldn't be shocked if she is one of those people who does not realize you have to wash your neck, navel, and between your toes.

OMG I was thinking the same.... It looks like she hasn't washed her neck and let dirt build up in the creases... :barf: and I'm pretty positive that's what the greyish coloring and turkey neck is from.........

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Barbie888 wrote:Pretty much this was the only time jobless made an appearance :o :o

Also how does he start looking so different so fast? The way his body changes, I swear he loses 50 lbs overnight, does steroids, eats a ton, gains it back, looks different? I mean what the heck? It's always been like that. Idk how someone can look so different like that. :? :o

jbeth
Informer
Informer

Post by jbeth »

Wow, they're so boring we don't even have anything to say about them. I'll visit every couple days or so and there's one new page, sometimes two. Sad. :boohoo: ;)

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Is Jobless wearing a woman's t-shirt? An ugly woman's t-shirt at that??? He needs to burn that one.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

I believe J has been having more seizures.He has been looking ill for a month now.My cousin ex been having seizures more often.Her doctor told her not to be driving anymore.As for Sam I could careless about the beauty channel anymore.All I get from it anymore is how to pile makeup on zits.I rather she her do a journey on getting rid of her zits.Also I wish they would give their children swimming lesson.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:Pretty much this was the only time jobless made an appearance :o :o

Also how does he start looking so different so fast? The way his body changes, I swear he loses 50 lbs overnight, does steroids, eats a ton, gains it back, looks different? I mean what the heck? It's always been like that. Idk how someone can look so different like that. :? :o

I honestly thought Jay had been looking pretty decent there for a while. That shirt obviously doesn't fit him and it's tacky.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want Sam to wear that clip on septum ring. I guess she had to offer it to her son because lily got to try the cat ears. Heaven forbid PRINCESS doesn't get to try something of Sam's. Those kids end up stealing everything she gets for herself anyway including her food.

PS: I don't wash between my toes. The water and soap gets down there. I don't have toe jam or whatever people call it. I DO however wash my belly button. :D

I have lines on my neck. They've been there as long as I can remember. I guess mine are genetic. My neck isn't droopy. Sam has too many skin issues.

rosythorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosythorn »

In their 6 Flags vlog, THEY BOUGHT SEASON PASSES??!!?! Why???!!

Those children are too young to get the full enjoyment out of that theme park. And Sam and Jay are too homebound to go there by themselves.

I'm taking bets that they won't even go 6 times this entire year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

Wow, Sam actually tried to explain her whole gray neck situation. If the vlogs weren't from the day before, I'd think she was directly responding to what Barbie said, lol. She probably knew someone was gonna call her out on it.

She blamed it on the bronzing lotion she used, but I wonder why she didn't mention it at the end of yesterday's vlog then? Did she not notice until she was editing it the day after or something? :?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I agree about those season passes to 6 Flags being a waste of money, but they're running a 4th of July special right now where you save money on four passes that includes Fright Fest and Holiday in the Park events. Sam will claim her anxiety is worse or some bullshit. She will probably lose or forget about the passes. They also have a Dining Pass where you can eat all year long. I bet Jay was eyeing that one.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Ugh, editing errors...
Anyway, she just blew $335 and some change on those passes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Rumblethumps wrote:Wow, Sam actually tried to explain her whole gray neck situation. If the vlogs weren't from the day before, I'd think she was directly responding to what Barbie said, lol. She probably knew someone was gonna call her out on it.

She blamed it on the bronzing lotion she used, but I wonder why she didn't mention it at the end of yesterday's vlog then? Did she not notice until she was editing it the day after or something? :?
She's so full of shit. Her neck always looks like that. Dirty and far more wrinkled/lined than it should be. Maybe that self tanner made it worse but it ALWAYS looks crusty.

They literally tagged every single vlog with "watch the BFG movie review vlog". Is that even OK to do? I guess it is; I don't know anything about YouTube. They are so desperate. Does anybody really go to YouTube for movie reviews??? I never have.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

So she wore the cat ears, to the movie, like a normal headband. :roll:

She bought the loreal pro "glow" foundation. Why? She has super oily skin and visible pores. I'd never buy a foundation that isn't geared towards oily skin. And she had "mature" skin. So I assume the foundation will just accentuate all her flaws.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I have normal to dry skin and even in the 100 degree weather the Pro Glow is too glowy without powder (and sheerer coverage), and Sam never uses face powder or blots. She will be a grease ball with Jay eyebrows. Lately she has been drawing them on like two rectangles as opposed to her normal sideways triangle.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Finally gave time to get on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Can't she get this kid some new pants or a belt?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Edie wrote:Ugh, editing errors...
Anyway, she just blew $335 and some change on those passes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?
Did they actually buy those passes? I thought she said in the vlog that they "got" season passes and I wondered if they weaseled them as a promo, but I could be wrong.

Scam's demented to wear those ears in public, it just draws attention to all her ugliness. I can't stand that family.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Image to my USA GGers. And thank you to anyone's spouse who served or anyone on here who served.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”