Sure they will use the van..whatever..they know they won't

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 67 - The Clown Car Chronicles

Post by GGANON »

I wonder if they realize that the car takes premium gas? Waiting for the vlog where the complain about the gas prices.

is this mini all wheel drive for the money that this thing costs?! Especially with them living with all this snow. But probably not since they just picked a color and not actual specs on the car.

Can Sam drive a stick?! I guess they didn't want to spend the extra $1000 for an automatic. I really want to see her drive this thing. She was the one that wanted the car she should've drove home.

They're are going to HATE the interior. Jean dye will transfer on the seats like a MF.

I also agree that Sam only wanted the car because she's English.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

I'm shocked Sam didn't get a mini with the union jack on top.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

Is this the one they bought?

https://autos.yahoo.com/new-cars/mini-c ... 28492.html

I can't imagine their payments. :roll:

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 67 - The Clown Car Chronicles

Post by GGANON »

She keeps saying "we still have the van if we need more room" then why the hell didn't you just keep the truck and switch it up?! And that's not why they gave up the truck. She's making it seem like they didn't have enough space in the truck. The truck had plenty of room. It was for "gas". Sam annoys me lol

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

beautyish2 wrote:Is this the one they bought?

https://autos.yahoo.com/new-cars/mini-c ... 28492.html

I can't imagine their payments. :roll:
Their payments are probably $500+

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Yeah the van that breaks down all the time? With a cracked windshield? Funny how she has an excuse for the car being small. She knows it's to small for the family but it's more about the status of buying a new car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Didn't Princess say that they visited Uncle Rob when Scam was getting her hair (poorly) done?

Maybe Jobless is going to be selling extra grapes to help make payments on his cute new car? :rofl:

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

Hmmm when they panned into the car is looked like a stick shift but maybe thats also and automatic shifter? I would have to see it again. I think they got the cooper S countryman ALL4 which I think might come with the paddle shifting automatic transmission so I take back my props. They are not driving a stick shift.

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

Btw anyone else feel like this money would have been better spent on Health Insurance?

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

God, these dimwits! I love cars, all kinds, I love working on them and driving them, and I own two outright, cash paid in full. Minis - all models - are my all time favourite vehicles. I scout them all the time and drive them every chance I get, Yet I don't own one by choice, and it'll be a long time before I do.

I'm single but I carry a lot of stuff, I have a parent in a wheel chair and the extra gear just doesn't fit. I work across multiple sites and have to carry others in the car. It's a beautiful car that suits those without kids but an impractical car for people who need to carry things, like children for example. I hope they at least got the Clubman, that at least has a good boot size. But seriously, white in a snowy area (ignoring the fact a mini in the snow is ridiculous itself), with cream interior and they have kids? One of which gets car sick?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Poor cream interior will be wrecked in no time with dye stains from her cheap clothes and those kids, and that car will be invisible and a death trap in the snow.

This is nothing but a ploy to get ratings, just like the house shopping and moving and the surprise trips to uncle Rob's. If douche did indeed come back from daddy with a car I am sure this is also a snub at him. These twits make no smart decisions, it's all reactive! Trying to save a sinking ship that is their only source of income with a car they can't even afford a down payment on? Great thinking.

Also, I always thought the truck was a lease and I bet this is too.

KingMomma
Talker
Talker

Post by KingMomma »

Sam going back and forth on the previous vlog about the interior was a prime example of her thinking. She knew she shouldn't get cream interior bc it wasn't practical but then again it's what she wanted. She went with the want over the practicality. Story of her life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

Well what do you expect? Cream is the closest thing to rose gold on that car of course she went with it. I am surprised she didn't request all the silver trim be dipped in rose gold lol.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

It's hilarious to me how desperate they are to appear "English". So effing ridiculous! A tiny white car with a cream interior. So stupid. The truck was stupid too. Totally impractical for a family's main vehicle. We have an SUV that is our main family vehicle and my husband has a truck which is great for hauling stuff, sports gear, etc... but kind of sucks for stuff like grocery shopping and errands and road trips. Both of our cars are paid for. Hubbies truck is 8 years old but we paid it off in 2 years. My SUV is two years old and we bought it outright. Most people do have car payments but most people purchase vehicles that are practical and affordable. These dimwits do everything on a whim.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

A few people have asked (I mentioned this in the old thread). Scam mentioning that she doesn't like Subaru was DEFINITELY a dig at her brother and her Dad. Brad recently made a road trip to see his Dad and get his help buying a new car. A Subaru.

For people who don't know all their drama the mention of not liking Subaru was super weird. So I understand the confusion.

In all actuality a Subaru would be a great car for them. Durable, good in the snow, safe, roomy enough for all their shit. But instead they buy a tiny clown car. Idiots. They constantly cut off their noses to spite their ugly faces.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

[quote="Desert Wind"]Or, How to Can a Ham. :tu:[/quote

We should thank them for buying the car when they did! It helped with the title since the last thread was ending at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

I assume they traded the truck in since they emptied it & left it in the lot?
He didn't get a carwash. Idk if that's normal but I imagine if the outside is that filthy, the inside must be covered in nasty shit.

Jay said that space between the carseats can "fit a BS". Ummm no. That car is a safety hazard as it is, please do not try to cram anymore people in there.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”