The ShitShow Pt. 67 - The Clown Car Chronicles

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 67 - The Clown Car Chronicles

Post by runningon »

hellyeah wrote: So he's blocked me on Twitter (when I get on online) which I have no idea why. I asked one question, months ago, and he answered. It wasn't rude. It was about the bunnies when we hadn't seen them. I asked where they were.

But on echofon app I can still view his Twitter from my account.
He blocked me recently, too, and I hadn't interacted with him. I thought that was super weird. I don't understand why he'd bother. I didn't contact him and I can still see everything he posts by logging out.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

hellyeah wrote: So he's blocked me on Twitter (when I get on online) which I have no idea why. I asked one question, months ago, and he answered. It wasn't rude. It was about the bunnies when we hadn't seen them. I asked where they were.
He blocked me recently, too, and I hadn't interacted with him. I thought that was super weird. I don't understand why he'd bother. I didn't contact him and I can still see everything he posts by logging out.

fakelashez
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by fakelashez »

This family's view count is way down. They are so boring and repetitive ugh.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Kat29
Debater
Debater

Post by Kat29 »

runningon wrote:
Maybe that's his new hobby :rofl: he doesn't do anything really :D :D

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

DollyFace wrote:Image
I voted :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes I voted too!!!

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

DollyFace wrote:Image
I voted :)

Oh yes I voted too!!!

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Seems squatting 2016 is under way. They are driving somewhere according to her SC. Guess it's another surprise for her stands as to where they are headed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

I tried to vote but I don't see the poll... Never mind because #jayschuermansucks is the best tag I've ever seen so it was worth the visit to his feed. Sounds like a great thread title to me :tu:

Beautyandcrafts - I am sure they're just off to pick up some grapes and scare all of uncle robs chick chicks to death, while at the same time show us haters wrong while they road trip in the clown-mobile.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

deville wrote:I tried to vote but I don't see the poll... Never mind because #jayschuermansucks is the best tag I've ever seen so it was worth the visit to his feed. Sounds like a great thread title to me :tu:

Beautyandcrafts - I am sure they're just off to pick up some grapes and scare all of uncle robs chick chicks to death, while at the same time show us haters wrong while they road trip in the clown-mobile.
You have to be signed into Twitter and click that post with the hashtag #whatdidido
Then the poll comes up. That's how j found out I was blocked.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

deville wrote:I tried to vote but I don't see the poll... Never mind because #jayschuermansucks is the best tag I've ever seen so it was worth the visit to his feed. Sounds like a great thread title to me :tu:

You have to be signed into Twitter and click that post with the hashtag #whatdidido
Then the poll comes up. That's how j found out I was blocked.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

From Sam's snap chat - love how they're listening to "Sexual Healing" on the radio. ImageImage

Of course Sam is snap chatting showing Lily & damn Norman X had to get his self shown! Image

DollyFace
Learner
Learner

Post by DollyFace »

That ratio is getting smaller by the min! #sucks jumped 10% in 4 hours

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Ok a few things:

I know this was mentioned - but what the heck is up with him wearing these bracelets now??

This coat reminds me of a robe - and here she looks like an orphan....

Kind of blurry - but she's licking this piece of metal?!?!

Ok, I can understand some people being scared of spiders - they don't bother me - but has Sam really instilled so much fear in Lily that she's scared of the small spider or is it lily pretending to be scared to get attention??? To me it seemed like she was getting attention bc of some of the facial expressions she was making when the camera was on her...

And X speaks spider?!?? My gosh kid you can't even speak your own language correctly. The spider, according to X was 16, 5 weeks and then he says the spider is 5. Yeah kid you're not cute at all....

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

I know I have posted this before, but this hair has got to go!!!

X is gonna look no, he DOES look like Phillip McKeon (from Alice & is Nancy McKeon's brother).

I know Sam said or it was mentioned she said his hair is who he is and all but my gosh - he is NOT cute at all to me.

fawn001
Learner
Learner

Post by fawn001 »

Lisa Dawn wrote:I must say that ending statement from Jay was very nice. Especially since Sam hasn't been putting any effort into hers.
I thought so too. It was very nice. And I know a lot of you hated the Sweet Peaches look on Sam but I loved it.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

So I see 44 comments but only counted like 24 comments / Jay must be really on top of things of things if 20 something comments are gone - or is it a YT glitch???

Kat29
Debater
Debater

Post by Kat29 »

Nolagirl wrote:Ok a few things:

I know this was mentioned - but what the heck is up with him wearing these bracelets now??

Ok, I can understand some people being scared of spiders - they don't bother me - but has Sam really instilled so much fear in Lily that she's scared of the small spider or is it lily pretending to be scared to get attention??? To me it seemed like she was getting attention bc of some of the facial expressions she was making when the camera was on her...

And X speaks spider?!?? My gosh kid you can't even speak your own language correctly. The spider, according to X was 16, 5 weeks and then he says the spider is 5. Yeah kid you're not cute at all....
God Lily looks terrible :( :( Lazy Sam can't even dress her in clothes that fit properly :cry: :cry:

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Nolagirl wrote:So I see 44 comments but only counted like 24 comments / Jay must be really on top of things of things if 20 something comments are gone - or is it a YT glitch???

They do usually delete about 50% of comments. Or at least the 15 or so times I've counted. Once it's was 2/3rds of the comments gone.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Is the twitter poll anonymous? If not, he's going to have way fewer followers after he deletes all the people who left negative votes. lol Did anyone see how many followers he had prior to the poll?

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Kat29 wrote:
Nolagirl wrote:Ok a few things:

God Lily looks terrible :( :( Lazy Sam can't even dress her in clothes that fit properly :cry: :cry:
I know, right??!!!? Her coat is too big for her. She's so tiny and petite.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”