Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

Post by Scottiemom87 »

hellyeah wrote:Does anyone else FF through parts of the vlog 99% of the time? I FF most days. These people are insanely boring and vanilla. X eats strawberries all the time. And I'm glad the kids like fruit. That's great. But they eat THE SAME THING every.single.day.

Also, I don't wanna fat shame and I hope this isn't but I've noticed Sam's face gives off the illusion she is thin. She isn't overweight and she's not fat but she's not "thin" per se. Her arms have gotten chunky. This happened to me. I've never had those real thin upper arms. I don't have lanky limbs. I wished I did but I don't. But I've noticed Sam's arms seem a lil fatter.

PS: I really love this board. People on here rarely attack one another and it's pretty rare anyone corrects anyone on grammar and what not. I read Ciaoobelllaxo's board and omg, those people are so immature. There is constant bickering over stupid shit. Someone out "...10$" so someone said "this is off topic but it's $10." WHO THE FUCK CARES?!? REALLY. Why does it matter. What did that have to do with the youtuber? Nothing. Of course I had to say something cuz I wouldn't be me if I didn't. Image I really appreciate that we can get along and laugh together instead of attacking one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You must not have been around when someone told me I was a awful neglectful mother since I'm always on GG. Image

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

michelle wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:Image I'm not going to comment
How are they not ashame to show their daughter like that ??!Image

Norman in the woods with a Two-Face eyeshadow palette Image :roll: :roll:
Wow. Genetics can be cruel. Those kids are screwed.

And, why is Normie wandering through the forest with makeup? WTF Scam! We know it's free and you just throw it into your hoard with everything else, but it's not a toy. I would blame the companies, but I guess it's not really them. Ever since she got in with Judy's network, Ufluencer, she's received better press kits and more of them. I'm sure the brands send directly to the management and they distribute them. Scam just got lucky they took her on, but instead of acting grateful, she lets her brats tote the items around like they're playthings.
They are all just so ducking odd. There's no other way to put it. Just... Odd! The more the kids are sheltered and unsocialized the weirder they get.

Also, how do they get by with their channels now that they are under management? How is it that ufluencer hasn't dropped them already. They are circling the drain! Sam puts minimal effort into everything. Nothing is done in a timely matter. I don't get it?!?

Ps. Does anyone think that Sam either got dropped from WIP/MOC or she backed out of it? When is the last time we have seen her do anythingk for them? Especially this month, it's nearly over.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

LolImage
I immediately though of nick nolte

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Lily has really thin hair. Straight fine hair. It would have to be filthy to stand up like that. Ewwww.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

wickedknotty wrote:Lily has really thin hair. Straight fine hair. It would have to be filthy to stand up like that. Ewwww.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Lily seemed weirder than normal during this part. Like druggedImage. ImageImage

Also is that alcohol in that cabinet? And why are they tossing around a nasal aspirator? Weird. Image

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Holy MOOBS, Batman!
Looks like Jobless is outgrowing his clothes!

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Hairspiration. I have nothing against Albert Einstein but saw an uncanny resemblance in the locks. Lol!

Kimchi
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimchi »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Lily seemed weirder than normal during this part. Like druggedImage. ImageImage

Also is that alcohol in that cabinet? And why are they tossing around a nasal aspirator? Weird. Image

I was thinking the same thing! Lily's expressions have been quite odd lately, she looks drugged. Her eyes are alarmingly droopy.

As for the alcohol question, I am not sure, it could be bottles of olive oil or Jay's plethora of bbq sauces. But, they do drink, they should have just said they don't drink the good stuff aka Veuve Clicquot.

And I have to say, if Sam gets botox, can you imagine her boring ass vlogs with no emotion on her face!? I'm kind of intrigued! :D :rofl:

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

If only she could get her vocal chords removed........... A girl can dream -sigh-

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Kimchi wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:Lily seemed weirder than normal during this part. Like druggedImage. ImageImage

I was thinking the same thing! Lily's expressions have been quite odd lately, she looks drugged. Her eyes are alarmingly droopy.

As for the alcohol question, I am not sure, it could be bottles of olive oil or Jay's plethora of bbq sauces. But, they do drink, they should have just said they don't drink the good stuff aka Veuve Clicquot.

And I have to say, if Sam gets botox, can you imagine her boring ass vlogs with no emotion on her face!? I'm kind of intrigued! :D :rofl:
Lol can you imagine her having a closet meltdown with her horse face frozen from Botox?!?! LOOLL

By the way Scam, if you're gonna beg for free Derm care, make sure they include slicing off those ugly ass moles. Ugh there's sooo many of them and they're huge!Image

Last edited by jennibell on Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Krissycat wrote:Image
Holy MOOBS, Batman!
Looks like Jobless is outgrowing his clothes!
They look so big and bouncy. Get it gurl!!
I wonder if the Bug ever gets confused, and shoves her hand down Hams shirt or face plants into the moobs like she does with Scams udders.

Kimchi
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimchi »

jennibell wrote:
Kimchi wrote:

Lol can you imagine her having a closet meltdown with her horse face frozen from Botox?!?! LOOLL

By the way Scam, if you're gonna beg for free Derm care, make sure they include slicing off those ugly ass moles. Ugh there's sooo many of them and they're huge!

That big one on her neck makes me nauseated :barf:

The Botox Meltdown of 2015...stay tuned folks! :rofl:

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

betinha29 wrote:Your kid should not know that Karen "wuvs wine". Sam & Ham, you really need to monitor what you say around your kids. They are not infants anymore, as hard as that is for your pea brains to understand.

Guess she quit doing Laura's recipes already. Eggs & Beans on toast? Is that actually a thing? Let me guess, it's an English thing?
Yup, eggs and beans on toast is an English thing. It's actually not bad :)
I haven't watched the vlog but I'm guessing she washed down the egg and beans on toast with Ribena? So very English, aren't you Sam :rofl:

XSuzX
Lurker
Lurker

Post by XSuzX »

I'm in the middle of watching the Botox vlog and I have paused it to come on here.
She was talking about needing to buy a new mattress and said something along the lines of not wanting to spend money on something that nobody is going to see. The Schuermans are all about showing off what they have. They are so materialistic about the stupid stuff. What about the real stuff, like a mortgage? Health insurance? A mattress?
Whoever calls these people #goals needs their head seeing to!!!!

bamarama
Learner
Learner

Post by bamarama »

They were really fishing for the free mattress and derm care. I am actually shocked they haven't gotten the mattress deal yet. It seems so many on yt got the deal with some random mattress brand.

Ksweetheart
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ksweetheart »

Nolagirl wrote:
puccamom wrote:Geez!Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OMGOSH what the????? Come on now brush this child's hair!!!!! That's just soooo damn lazy and just trashy to let your child's hair be all like that!!!!

I know! That poor little girl. I think she would look really cute if she had her hair fixed.

I have two little girls and ever since their hair was long enough I would at least pull the front into a little pony on top of their head or do a side part with a cute clip or bow. Simple and cute.

If they tried to pull it out I would tell them NO, that only took a few times until they learned to leave it alone. If they do not want their hair rushed and whine then I explain how important it is to look presentable for the day.

I am also very aware that the condition of my children's appearance reflects on me, Sam being a beauty "guru" and ex hairstylist should be very aware of this as well.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Ugh, those kids and the hygiene issues.... They will be the one's who are unkempt in school and smell a little. People will wonder what's going on at home and why. It's parents like Sam and Jay. Imagine those parent/teacher conferences.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Edie wrote:Ugh, those kids and the hygiene issues.... They will be the one's who are unkempt in school and smell a little. People will wonder what's going on at home and why. It's parents like Sam and Jay. Imagine those parent/teacher conferences.
Those kids won't make it more than 1 year in school. They aren't equipped to handle criticism from other kids or teachers. They can't socialize properly. Phoenix thinks every gift, toy, snack, etc. is his and will grab it out of anyone's hands without asking. They are so filthy the teachers are going to contact CPS out of concern they're being mistreated. If all of the above doesn't traumatize the kids and/or Sam (or Jay doesn't lose his shit at the teacher for telling the kids no) then they'll be pulled out because Sam and Jay need vlog footage. They're boring as hell with kids now, imagine without the kids?

By the way, bathe your kids Sam. You are always filthy and greasy, but geez, care for your children at least. Oh and quit being a lazy ass moocher and quit hinting for Botox and a mattress. Do it yourself or shut up.

And Desi Perkins blows Sam out of the water even when Sam was in her prime. Sam now will never be on the same level as Desi. Sam looks like she is in the same YouTube group as "Hot and Flashy" (the 45+ age group).
Last edited by Mrs. Realistic on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

michelle wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:Image I'm not going to comment
How are they not ashame to show their daughter like that ??!Image

Norman in the woods with a Two-Face eyeshadow palette Image :roll: :roll:
Wow. Genetics can be cruel. Those kids are screwed.

And, why is Normie wandering through the forest with makeup? WTF Scam! We know it's free and you just throw it into your hoard with everything else, but it's not a toy. I would blame the companies, but I guess it's not really them. Ever since she got in with Judy's network, Ufluencer, she's received better press kits and more of them. I'm sure the brands send directly to the management and they distribute them. Scam just got lucky they took her on, but instead of acting grateful, she lets her brats tote the items around like they're playthings.

I believe the makeup box is empty. The products it contained are already packaged. She gave both kids one of the little house boxes.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”