Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Post by GGANON »

I would lose my shit if my husband had his dirty ass feet on my couch! Sam you need to mop! Jay you need to shower! Image

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

the gold frames and mirror looks dated. Not cute at all.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

You know P woke Lily up.I would have busted his behind!

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

So Phoenix thinks you can walk into a dealership and they'll hand you a vehicle. :| Thanks Ford.

But the best part? He says he’s going to work at the gym and the grocery store, because those are the only two places he ever sees dahdee go. So naturally he figures that’s where Jay must work. :?

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

So Phoenix thinks you can walk into a dealership and they'll hand you a vehicle. :| Thanks Ford.

But the best part? He says he’s going to work at the gym and the grocery store, because those are the only two places he ever sees dahdee go. So naturally he figures that’s where Jay must work. :?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

P needs a nun to set him straight, and I am a Baptist. He is such a little shit. Sam, your kid stopped being cute when he was two. Poor Lily is surrounded by three assholes all day. :roll:

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Is this girl going to tjmaxx everyday and buying something just for Instagram?

Lillysmum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lillysmum »

betinha29 wrote:I can't express how much I want to smack P across the face after watching today's vlog. Absolutely going ape shit opening Lily's gift, tossing her shit to the floor, and then opening all the things and pouring them out on the floor. Opening HER chapstick and putting it on and then tossing it to the floor without closing it, where then Lily picks it up and puts in on her mouth. AND then you wonder why Lily's sick. P's nasty fecal-infested fingers are all over her things. What a fucking slob. I never thought I could despise a child.
Yes! If Lily was too tired why couldn't Sam leave the present for her to open later. P also ate the M&M's and the whole time Sam kept talking like the presents were for both the kids. I'm all for kids sharing but not when it comes to birthday presents that someone has gone to the trouble of picking specifically for that child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lillysmum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lillysmum »

betinha29 wrote:I can't express how much I want to smack P across the face after watching today's vlog. Absolutely going ape shit opening Lily's gift, tossing her shit to the floor, and then opening all the things and pouring them out on the floor. Opening HER chapstick and putting it on and then tossing it to the floor without closing it, where then Lily picks it up and puts in on her mouth. AND then you wonder why Lily's sick. P's nasty fecal-infested fingers are all over her things. What a fucking slob. I never thought I could despise a child.
Yes! If Lily was too tired why couldn't Sam leave the present for her to open later. P also ate the M&M's and the whole time Sam kept talking like the presents were for both the kids. I'm all for kids sharing but not when it comes to birthday presents that someone has gone to the trouble of picking specifically for that child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Tapatalk is back!!! Yay! Whoop whoop! I was having major withdrawals.

So now in Sam's beauty room e everything will be gold and white. I think Jay even made a comment about everything being gold in the house .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I know it's not his fault. It's the two idiot hippie new age parents he's being raised by. Lily can't ever have one damn thing that is HERS. Me sticky fingers had to always be touching her shit before she gets a chance to. The chapsticks: he grabbed the box, tore it open, then took a chapstick and put it on. And Sam sits there like the dummy she is with her stupid obnoxious laugh. She lets that child get away with murder. Lily should't have to share. Furthermore, Sam should teach X to ask before he touches. And if the person says no then he should respect to redirect that.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I know it's not his fault. It's the two idiot hippie new age parents he's being raised by. Lily can't ever have one damn thing that is HERS. Me sticky fingers had to always be touching her shit before she gets a chance to. The chapsticks: he grabbed the box, tore it open, then took a chapstick and put it on. And Sam sits there like the dummy she is with her stupid obnoxious laugh. She lets that child get away with murder. Lily should't have to share. Furthermore, Sam should teach X to ask before he touches. And if the person says no then he should respect to redirect that.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Post by hellyeah »

And there is no way in heaven or hell my hubs would allow me to hang a glittery picture that says SPARKLE in the dining area. No way. No how. If I wanted to hang up such a thing he'd tell me to hang it in my room (the room I get ready in). Tacky. Now, I don't need to ask my husband his permission, and he doesn't control me. But we do decorate together and get one another's opinions. I guess if Jay doesn't care then whatever.

And of course- every inch of their home is covered in decor.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

hellyeah wrote:Tapatalk is back!!! Yay! Whoop whoop! I was having major withdrawals. ImageImageImage

So now in Sam's beauty room e everything will be gold and white. I think Jay even made a comment about everything being gold in the house .

Girl me too!!! I couldn't get on for several days so now I'm having to play catch up! I was having withdrawals too!!!

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

hellyeah wrote:Tapatalk is back!!! Yay! Whoop whoop! I was having major withdrawals. ImageImageImage

Girl me too!!! I couldn't get on for several days so now I'm having to play catch up! I was having withdrawals too!!!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

betinha29 wrote:I can't express how much I want to smack P across the face after watching today's vlog. Absolutely going ape shit opening Lily's gift, tossing her shit to the floor, and then opening all the things and pouring them out on the floor. Opening HER chapstick and putting it on and then tossing it to the floor without closing it, where then Lily picks it up and puts in on her mouth. AND then you wonder why Lily's sick. P's nasty fecal-infested fingers are all over her things. What a fucking slob. I never thought I could despise a child this much.

As for the rest: Her house looks cluttered & super small because she has pointless shit on her walls and unnecessary baskets & dressers in her living room. Why do you have a poster thing that says "Sparkle" and "Follow That Dream" in your kitchen??! It looks so congested and cramped. I can smell the spray painted furniture through my screen.

Phoenix slept in Brad's room? Lol. Just give them their own rooms back FFS. They hate eachother, stop forcing them to spend time together.

Amen to all this.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

The day has come.

lvnmyarmyguyJules
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lvnmyarmyguyJules »

Ha

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

She pays all that money for a touch up on her roots just to go home and fuck her hair up by dying it pink all over. Every time she gets her hair done she has to go a mess with it. If I was her hairstylist I'd be pissed. I don't understand why she doesn't let whoever does her hair dye it pink the right way. She just came from the salon.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”