Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Desert Wind »

Lily's Birthday is coming. You know what THAT means...
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Post by B.Honest »

Lily only gets one party. Only Norman gets the month of birthdays

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

These people have A LOT of time on their hands to arrange rooms for no reason. Brad's leaving soon, no? Should've kept the room the way it was then given them each their own room back. Someone said in the previous thread that it was creepy to have the beds together. I agree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Kids new room, Brad's new room, Lil's Bday party, Norman's week of celebration...etc.but let's don't forget The INFAMOUS THIGH GAP !!!!!

license2style
Learner
Learner

Post by license2style »

Barbie888 wrote:Kids new room, Brad's new room, Lil's Bday party, Norman's week of celebration...etc.but let's don't forget The INFAMOUS THIGH GAP !!!!!
I think her thigh gap only exists in her imagination.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

They've deleted close to 50% of tonight's comments. If they keep blocking people, at this rate, there won't be anyone left to comment. Guess that will make their job easier. :)

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

It's always so obvious they've deleted more than half the comments...their vlogs will show 5k views and 11 comments HA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anonymousie
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousie »

Doesn't Sam kind of out herself in the lie she told about moving the kids rooms in the vlog today? Her original story was that she didn't know Brad was moving in and it just happened after she put P into Lily's room. But in today's vlog why does she say "that's the room I wanted to put them in when I decided to move them in together" ? If so, why didn't she move them into that room to begin with!? Could it be because she hastily combined rooms when she found out all of the sudden that Brad was moving in...

What's next, a bed in the make up room for BS? Bunks in Brad's room for BS and Brad (and lindsey) hhaha

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

they should've known the viewers were going to give them shit for making the kids share a room. Bet in tomorrow's vlog the beds won't be pushed together.

LoveMyTwoGirls
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveMyTwoGirls »

This is Brad, no?! Old news? No idea until just now...

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

They're not even hateful or from people trolling them. Jay's one and only job. :roll:
Who wants to guess the theme of Lily's party this year? No doubt it will be something Sam wants. No Minnie Mouse.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Edie wrote:They're not even hateful or from people trolling them. Jay's one and only job. :roll:
Who wants to guess the theme of Lily's party this year? No doubt it will be something Sam wants. No Minnie Mouse.
I'm betting Hello Kitty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

license2style
Learner
Learner

Post by license2style »

Kristina85 wrote:It's always so obvious they've deleted more than half the comments...their vlogs will show 5k views and 11 comments HA! ImageImageImage

Wow, only 11 comments. I fast forwarded through it hours and hours ago and there were only 11 comments then. Do they seriously think that people aren't going to figure out they are deleting comments? These are their loyal subbies that they are dissing. How do they expect to sell crappy phone cases and t-shirts if they delete all the comments? I can't imagine anyone with a million or more subscribers sitting and deleting comments. You put your life on the internet, people are going to comment about it, get over it. Life is not sunshine and rainbows. People grow as human beings from criticism. They are so immature.

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

"i don't have a grill so i have to wok my chicken" stfu you freeloading chode. you are not going to be given a thousand dollar grill. deal with it.

they don't recycle. probably too busy. :roll:

phoenix with his hand in the bin :?

phoenix really cannot stand the camera being on anyone but him, especially lily. in the past view vlogs i've really noticed it, him being loud or jumping in front of the camera when sam's filming anything. i don't know how she can't see it. he has such a manipulative little look on his face after as well :?

isn't lily having a peppa pig birthday party? or that's what that box of stuff looked like the other day, anyway.

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

I haven't watched their vlogs for a while - I did make the mistake of watching Sam's 'Back to school' cringefest :o
But seriously - she pushed the kids beds together? It's almost like she wants something '19 kids and counting' to happen.
Weird woman. Weird family. Just weird.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

A few things:
1) I fell asleep while watching the vlog. What does that tell you?

2)They still have this beat up old furniture. Why? Ikea has some crap they could buy.

3) I think you're right about this being Brad: (the mouths are the same). I never knew he appeared on the RHOOC but then again he was just an extra so why would I have cared? Brad is only a somebody due to the shit show. Hopefully he got paid for standing around being a big lug.
ImageImage

4) Say what you will, but I personally think Sam's skin looks better here. I am not saying her wrinkles have disappeared; or her pores; and maybe it is the lighting BUT I do think her skin looks cleaner and clearer:

And the kids sharing a room is still stupid IMO. But I think Sam is determined to make them best friends forever. Heaven forbid Lily makes friends of her own. I think it's great when siblings get along. But I also think it's great when kids can learn to make friends with other people.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

hellyeah wrote:A few things:

2)They still have this beat up old furniture. Why? Ikea has some crap they could buy.

3) I think you're right about this being Brad: (the mouths are the same). I never knew he appeared on the RHOOC but then again he was just an extra so why would I have cared? Brad is only a somebody due to the shit show. Hopefully he got paid for standing around being a big lug.
ImageImage

4) Say what you will, but I personally think Sam's skin looks better here. I am not saying her wrinkles have disappeared; or her pores; and maybe it is the lighting BUT I do think her skin looks cleaner and clearer:

And the kids sharing a room is still stupid IMO. But I think Sam is determined to make them best friends forever. Heaven forbid Lily makes friends of her own. I think it's great when siblings get along. But I also think it's great when kids can learn to make friends with other people.
In regards to SAMs skin. I thought that also but then I remembered the camera they use has a really great "skin smoothing" function. Also the fact that there are no shadows on her face and she's in a bathroom with overhead lighting, makes me think she has the exposure or iso setting turned way up on her cam. We just watched a tutorial days ago with multiple breakouts, acne scars, and wrinkles. Those aren't leaving in days. My guess is she's sponsored by that product she was showing here, and in typical Schuerman fashion, adjusted the reality to benefit her sales.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

Guess who else has a mullet...

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

sukitupbuttercup wrote:
hellyeah wrote:A few things:

ImageImage

In regards to SAMs skin. I thought that also but then I remembered the camera they use has a really great "skin smoothing" function. Also the fact that there are no shadows on her face and she's in a bathroom with overhead lighting, makes me think she has the exposure or iso setting turned way up on her cam. We just watched a tutorial days ago with multiple breakouts, acne scars, and wrinkles. Those aren't leaving in days. My guess is she's sponsored by that product she was showing here, and in typical Schuerman fashion, adjusted the reality to benefit her sales.

Oh totally sponsored! Does she do anything that isn't sponsored? Once in a while she'll throw out a snotty "not sponsored by the way." Well gee Sam. Can ya blame us for thinking you are sponsored by practically everyone including the forest you walk through every day!

She got a PMD type device. Someone comment was: "this is sponsored" and they tagged their friend. Well of course it is! You didn't think she'd dish out the money for a personal microdermabrasion kit did you?!?

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”