Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Post by hellyeah »

silvertree wrote:such trash. inflatables on their front lawn? :rofl:

i do feel bad for the kids, however annoying they are :lol: a lovely sunny weekday and they're running about the garden in the middle of the day in their pyjamas, looking at bugs with their lazy, trashy parents. even if she doesn't want them in regular schools just yet, for fuck's sake, do something stimulating and interesting with them! take them to a museum, a soft play things with other kids, whatever. i'm sure there are educational and fun things they could do with their children. but then they might have to pay for something and we can't have that, can we :roll:

jay getting hard over some batteries :? must be the shape :lol:

no sam, some children don't want to be whored out on youtube. i wonder what tegan's parents think of sam and jay's bullshit?

the instagram account is just embarrassing :roll:

Uhhhh I have inflatables for my lawn. You saying I'm trashy?!? JK! I don't. I live in a neighborhood with an HOA and I honestly don't know if they allow such decorations. I would probably only do it if others in my 'hood did. But I feel like they probably use a shit ton of electricity to keep the air blowing for inflation.

I felt the same way over the battery scene. Jay is so lame. Batteries are cool. Ok Jay. I guess when you don't have a real life and a real job even the most mundane things are cool. They seem to be at the store every other day.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I noticed she had to bring all those toys outside because there is nowhere left for children to play in that house. :roll:
Thank God it was a Monday night. I would have gotten smashed on the drinking game. :rofl:
Someone asked why only TjMax. Why not for any store. They are so dumb.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Howdy everyone! Long time no see! Between having a bit of chaos in my life and the "technical difficulties" of this website, I haven't been able to check in here a lot lately. I don't have time to play catch-up and read all of the posts, and I haven't watched a vlog in a while...but I did hear a rumor that one of the cats went missing??? :o Has the poor thing been found? I hope so...it would be awful if something bad happened. But I have to tell you, it's not shocking to find out that one of them disappeared.

I hope you are all doing well! :love2:

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Indilwen wrote:Howdy everyone! Long time no see! Between having a bit of chaos in my life and the "technical difficulties" of this website, I haven't been able to check in here a lot lately. I don't have time to play catch-up and read all of the posts, and I haven't watched a vlog in a while...but I did hear a rumor that one of the cats went missing??? :o Has the poor thing been found? I hope so...it would be awful if something bad happened. But I have to tell you, it's not shocking to find out that one of them disappeared.

I hope you are all doing well! :love2:
Welcome back. You've been missed. Same old same old with Scam and the fam

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Rather than look for her cat or post photos of missing cat..Sam started an ig account about her Tjmax finds in hopes of getting their attention.

Pig is even fatter.

Norman got sassy with Sam. We all want to play Norman pinata. :rofl:

Sam rearranged again.

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Norman pinata. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
If EVER a child needed a good swack, it's that little cuss!! Like my Kentucky momma always said, "I'm gonna smack the tar out a you!" *chases with spoon*
:rofl:

thekword
Learner
Learner

Post by thekword »

ChiquitoTaquito wrote:It's funny how Grabbyhands was disrespectful to his mother and didn't even get reprimanded for it. I always thought of him as one of those kids that thinks he's right about everything and it's true. If my daughter was being that rude to me she would definitely be punished for it. Sam of course just thought it was funny. What an idiot..
I felt so bad for Lily at the beginning of yesterday's vlog. Sam greeted them with "Good morning beautiful." To Grabbyhands and Lily just gets, "Good morning.." No sweet nick name, no beautiful for her right Sam?
That girl is going to have some serious issues when she grows up. She's never going to be beautiful enough, smart enough or enough of anything for her mother because Grabbyhands is all of that for her. She's going to do to Sam what Sam did to her father.
ETA: It sucks that there is no Tapatalk, it's easier to use that having to open my browser lol.
This reminded me of the movie the help
Lily needs someone to tell her "She is kind, she is smart, she is important."
HAHAHA HAHA
As for X I don't think I realized princess Norman X is 5.......wtf are they doing to him? Pampered much? I had to quit watching the shit show- I just couldn't get through 15 minutes of screeching Dawdy shoveling food in his mouth & hearing do you love it...

DivaQueen
Talker
Talker

Post by DivaQueen »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Rather than look for her cat or post photos of missing cat..Sam started an ig account about her Tjmax finds in hopes of getting their attention.

Pig is even fatter.

Norman got sassy with Sam. We all want to play Norman pinata. :rofl:

Sam rearranged again.
Rearranging no, moving clutter from A to B, yes ;)

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Omg, I felt so bad for that little girl in The Help. That is Lily.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

She has started an instagram account to show her tjmaxx finds?

That's what hashtagging is for, idiot.

Her desperation is beyond pathetic.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

I've never thought about it before, are random people allowed to use trademarked business names for such things?

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

She's even ripped off their "maxx style" phrase. From their instagram: "T.J.Maxx Show us how you maxx style"

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

She is trying to be the next "whoawaitwalmart" and "targetdoesitagain". She is so desperate it is sad. Also, she is sponsored by target, so wouldn't this pushing of TJ Maxx rejects be a conflict of interest?

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Beautyandcrafts wrote:She is trying to be the next "whoawaitwalmart" and "targetdoesitagain". She is so desperate it is sad. Also, she is sponsored by target, so wouldn't this pushing of TJ Maxx rejects be a conflict of interest?
Is she also sponsored by JCPenney? She talks about it so damn much. When she was making the cake topper vid she talked about JCP for what seemed like no reason, unless she's sponsored.

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

I've kinda learned that if Scam and Ham talk about something uncontrollably and often, they are phishing for sponsorships. Remember Behr and Home Depot with the paint she tagged the shit of that.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Yeah. I think they are just fishing. Wasn't it mentioned in Norman's toy review. The toy came from Penneys?

She is beyond annoying in this vlog about TjMax.
And Jay is babbling about tampons in the background while Lily opens her present. Wtf :? Was he talking about a sale on Kotex and Tampax?

No mention of kitty. The viewers still care though. :roll:

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Starting at 7:05 - grossness occurs.

You can hear Sam removing her Invisalign and sucking the spit.

They just keep getting more and more trashy.

Lillysmum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lillysmum »

Pyramid11 wrote:Starting at 7:05 - grossness occurs.

You can hear Sam removing her Invisalign and sucking the spit.

They just keep getting more and more trashy.
That's disgusting - glad I missed it.

The way the blog abruptly ended makes it pretty obvious that P didn't have anything nice to say about their 'delicious' dinner.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I almost feel sorry for Sam but then I remember how dumb she really is. Here you have two adults that don't work. Sam says she can't be in the bathroom drying her hair for five hours. Ok, who TF dries their hair for FIVE hours. Because she's a mom she doesn't have time to primp on herself so she primps on her home. I know plenty of mothers that raise children, work OUTSIDE of the home, and maintain a very nice appearance. Her silly tjmaxx "NOTICE ME SPONSER ME" Instagram. Sam loves the color white. Y'all didn't know that did y'all? Yep. She does. And as much as she talks about that store I'm surprised they haven't sent her a gift card. Ciaoobelllaxo (Meg) talked non stop about home goods and bought stuff from their when she got an apartment. They sent her a gift card.

Imavlogwatcher
Learner
Learner

Post by Imavlogwatcher »

Its a shame she has not taught her children any better,,,,that X feels entitled to a gift for every bday gift Lily gets, or else it makes him so upset........

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”