Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

baffled
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

Post by baffled »

Reason 5982 that Lily gets frustrated and grumpy....When She and P were picking out stickers, P started to get really irritated and looked like he was pushing Lily's hand away. Naturally, the scene was quickly cut off since P is rarely shown doing anything wrong. If that were Lily, it would have been kept in and Sam would have said something like, Lily....don't be mean/grabby/grumpy....etc

Oh, and it couldn't be more clear that S and J are showing a quick clip of P in the stroller each day just to be turds. Whoopsiedoodle, Sam. You're hurting your child, not us.
Last edited by baffled on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

You all pointed out how she doesn't wear the WIP clothes, even when she did that breast cancer run/walk. Now I see her in that tank all the time. hmmm

LavenderRose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LavenderRose »

Why are they constantly brushing Lily off or completely ignoring her altogether? I hate that they don't treat her as an individual with her own needs. The girl is blatantly craving some personalized attention. These jerks suck at being parents.

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

baffled wrote:Reason 5982 that Lily gets frustrated and grumpy....When She and P were picking out stickers, P started to get really irritated and looked like he was pushing Lily's hand away. Naturally, the scene was quickly cut off since P is rarely shown doing anything wrong. If that were Lily, it would have been kept in and Sam would have said something like, Lily....don't be mean/grabby/grumpy....etc

Oh, and it couldn't be more clear that S and J are showing a quick clip of P in the stroller each day just to be turds. Whoopsiedoodle, Sam. You're hurting your child, not us.
I know, right? we aren't the ones that are going to have type 2 diabetes as a child. We aren't the ones that are going to get picked on in school for being a "baby". Even pediatricians say kids their age shouldn't be in strollers.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/WellnessNe ... d=13597874

Their kids barely go outside. Their legs shouldn't be too tired to walk. I wonder if Sam's mom was as bad of a mom as Sam is. From what I've seen, her dad is hard-working and disciplined, and expects the same from his children. Why is Sam such a shitty parent?

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

puccamom wrote:Also, Sam missed her invisilign appt. after the driver was late, why didnt she hop in one of her cars and drive to the airport???? Can't she drive to the airport? She waited 45 minutes for the driver. I would have left after 15 min!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it's anxiety something might have happened and she associates driving with it. Or she doesn't like driving at night. Brad could have drove her to the airport now that he lives there. Speaking which I think Lindsey is gone. She prob was not having his traveling around Europe on his own idea and kicked him out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

This is from that candy video:

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

These people need a life....10 minutes spent laughing about how a turtle eats. OMG, even the kids were not amused.

Trying to figure out what costumes to wear for Halloween?? How about asking the kids what THEY want to wear. Act like an adult and help your kids have fun on Halloween.
Who are the grown ups in this family??

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

How long is Brad going to be in Europe? Who is paying for his trip and what is he going to do there?

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

Liz_222 wrote:How long is Brad going to be in Europe? Who is paying for his trip and what is he going to do there?
No clue it was briefly mentioned in a vlog. He will prob be stating at Aunt Maxine's giant home, she has a beautiful home. I wonder too how is he paying for it, maybe a client? Humm

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

I wish Jay was slimed. That would be good vlog footage. :D

anonymousie
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousie »

jenna_201445 wrote:
betinha29 wrote:Lily is my fave regardless of anger issues. I'm rooting for her because in a "Stepford" house where everything is shimmery bronzer & awesomeness once that camera comes on, she fucking keeps it real. I still have hope for her.

I'm conflicted on Lily. On one hand, she needs discipline. She can't go through life thinking tantrums are okay. She sees Sam being whining, so she thinks it's normal.

On the other hand, I've noticed she really doesn't get angry with strangers. Did she throw a tantrum with Julie G or Brad's gf? nope. It was all sunshine and rainbows. She only ever seems to be extremely angry at her own family. Look at the reasons for her tantrums. In the most recent one, she was mad that Phoenix picked a flower that wasn't his. You go, Lil. Teach him not to take things that aren't his! In other vlogs, she was grumpy because she was sweating when she woke up. In another one, she was mad because her mom was laughing at her. She screamed "it's not funny!" Then she was angry because her father kept trying to force his love on her after she said no multiple times. As far as the smoothie meltdown, I think it's two things. 1. She is sick of being asked the same things over and over ("do you love it", "how is it, baby, etc.) and 2. She hates the camera being shoved in her face.

So yeah. I can't tell if I blame her or not. I'm sure we'd all act the same way if we were stuck with such shitty parents. They purposely push her buttons to make her angry because "lol. Lily has so much personality."
I agree. While I wouldn't accept backtalk and shouting from my own children, they don't need to anyway because I respect them and they respect me . I think Lily has to over-assert herself to try and be heard. I think in the last few months Lily has found her voice and is tired of her family's shit. She's going to have to be aggressive to try and keep from being run over and bullied in that family. Who wants to bet that Lily will end up being 2nd generation estranged from her parents.
When both Sam and Jay are both estranged from their parents what does that say about who has the problem?

anonymousie
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousie »

mshighfemme wrote:
Liz_222 wrote:How long is Brad going to be in Europe? Who is paying for his trip and what is he going to do there?
No clue it was briefly mentioned in a vlog. He will prob be stating at Aunt Maxine's giant home, she has a beautiful home. I wonder too how is he paying for it, maybe a client? Humm

Yep- I totally reckon he is going to squat with the family in England. Sam's last trip there probably paved the way for more mooching.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

OK !!! :roll: :roll:

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

mshighfemme wrote:
puccamom wrote:Also, Sam missed her invisilign appt. after the driver was late, why didnt she hop in one of her cars and drive to the airport???? Can't she drive to the airport? She waited 45 minutes for the driver. I would have left after 15 min!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think it's anxiety something might have happened and she associates driving with it. Or she doesn't like driving at night. Brad could have drove her to the airport now that he lives there. Speaking which I think Lindsey is gone. She prob was not having his traveling around Europe on his own idea and kicked him out

I can't be the only one who remembers in a vlog long ago Sam showing Jay the wall she hit when she hydroplaned on the ice. They were driving in the snow during one of their visits to Tahoe and she was showing Jay the spot where she hit. I'm almost positive that scared the shit out of her and she won't drive anymore because of it. I hydroplaned in the rain in a Mustang that was a stick shift, spun 7 times than hit a guard rail under a bridge and stopped facing oncoming traffic. I walked away with whiplash. God put a bubble around me. I can't believe I didn't hit another car. But driving is my favorite thing in the world. I drive everywhere, including when my husband is in the car lol Image

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Barbie888 wrote:Image

What the ???? That jobless freak just gets dumber and more pathetic by the second.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

B.Honest wrote:

What the ???? That jobless freak just gets dumber and more pathetic by the second.
OMG his face is red! Is that a sunburn or is he about to stroke out?! His HBP is out of control!! ImageImageImageImage

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

B.Honest wrote:

If only he'd have busted a tooth out like poor Lil. I'd have actually given that a view and a thumbs up. Take that, spastic asshole. 8-)

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

There is no way he doesn't have high blood pressure.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Why does she choose to look like this in thumbnails??

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

B.Honest wrote:Why does she choose to look like this in thumbnails??

She's to lazy to take an actual pic so she just chooses out of the 3 that YouTube automatically makes. Which means this is probably the best of the 3 Image

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”