gossipgirl14
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Schuerman Show Part 50 ~ Delusional as Usual

Post by gossipgirl14 »

[IMG]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/20 ... f8bef5.jpg[/IMG

Maybe I'm confused but if she bought these lip things on her own, why is the link connected back to her?

canadianjen

The Schuerman Show Part 50 ~ Delusional as Usual

Post by canadianjen »

hellyeah wrote:
canadianjen wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
wickedknotty wrote:Jobless is a vile nasty little charleton who skates through life with his hands out and his middle fingers upraised. I cannot abide him simpering about caressing his Vitamix.

Pssst. Ham, Joey Gracceffa finally came out of the closet, join him in the bright sunshine!
I agree with what you said about Jay...but I think Sam is just as as bad as he is. Her whining and bitching about having to pay for makeup that other YTubers got for free really burned me. Most of those other beauty gurus DESERVED to get free makeup because they do actual reviews and know what they are talking about! They don't let their two year old play with the makeup and they use it to do good quality tutorials and even do giveaways to their loyal subscribers once in a while. What does Sam do other than play "gimme gimme gimme" and sit around looking like shit expecting free stuff?

Sam has a closet she needs to come out from, too...she needs to out herself. She is not a beauty guru! When she does wear makeup, she looks like Bozo the Clown. All I could see in yesterday's vlog were those horrendous pink lips! OMG! At one point the lighting bleached out and literally all you could see for a couple of seconds were those lips! It was like something from a horror movie or an acid trip. Scared the hell out of me.
What video was she whining in, about not getting the makeup? I don't want any of her videos anymore, but I really wanna see that!! ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her most recent faves video. She said she was jealous because a bunch of YT got the Anastasia BH liquid lipsticks and she wasn't good enough to get them. That's right Sam. You aren't. Apply yourself and stop doing the bare/bear (?) minimum. She gets a bunch of other free shit so I'm not sure why she's moaning and groaning. The entitlement these YT people have is unsettling. Not only are they making money but they are getting free swag which they sometimes sell. I don't nothing from my job but grief and a paycheck. My job won't even buy us coffee or lunch. I'd hate to see how these two doors fair at a real job.

Oh thank you!! That was too good!!! So rude of her to even say that. So obvious she's pissed.. Not sure how she figures that's going to make companies want to send their products to her.

I loved how she started off the video talking about the hair product that doesn't make her hair greasy- so she doesn't have to wash her hair. Has she even used it?? All the pictures you ladies have posted still show her lookin like an oil field (both hair and face)

Also she looks so sad in that video (the 3mins I watched). I thought Tahoe was supposed to make her happy

gossipgirl14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by gossipgirl14 »

Maybe I'm confused. But if she bought this lip things on her own, why is he name associated with the link?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
canadianjen wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
wickedknotty wrote:Jobless is a vile nasty little charleton who skates through life with his hands out and his middle fingers upraised. I cannot abide him simpering about caressing his Vitamix.

Pssst. Ham, Joey Gracceffa finally came out of the closet, join him in the bright sunshine!
I agree with what you said about Jay...but I think Sam is just as as bad as he is. Her whining and bitching about having to pay for makeup that other YTubers got for free really burned me. Most of those other beauty gurus DESERVED to get free makeup because they do actual reviews and know what they are talking about! They don't let their two year old play with the makeup and they use it to do good quality tutorials and even do giveaways to their loyal subscribers once in a while. What does Sam do other than play "gimme gimme gimme" and sit around looking like shit expecting free stuff?

Sam has a closet she needs to come out from, too...she needs to out herself. She is not a beauty guru! When she does wear makeup, she looks like Bozo the Clown. All I could see in yesterday's vlog were those horrendous pink lips! OMG! At one point the lighting bleached out and literally all you could see for a couple of seconds were those lips! It was like something from a horror movie or an acid trip. Scared the hell out of me.
What video was she whining in, about not getting the makeup? I don't want any of her videos anymore, but I really wanna see that!! ImageImage

I am assuming it's in her UD blush video. Not sure tho because I had to stop after listening to her try and think of the word for lattice and calling it rabbit cage and saying "dink" a million times. Lol she's so dim.

Her verbiage is very lacking. The words she uses when for some reason she can't recall a simple word are words a teen or tween would use. It's annoying all her little saying- she says "weird" as "veird"; shiver me timbers; sneaky snook; dink; and whatever else y'all can think of.

I can not stand when she dies that really weird voice to describe something. It's like some closed throat air bubble in the thrust voice.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”