The Schuerman Show Part 49 ~ Where the Bloody Vlog?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Schuerman Show Part 49 ~ Where the Bloody Vlog?

Post by B.Honest »

Scam and Ham were in different cars for once. Usually Ham drops Scam off places. Guess who drove which car???

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Scam says Ham is really great about sticking to diets ... As he snarfs down a giant bowl of mac and cheese (he was supposed to be Paleo today). Pretty sure Jamba Juice isn't on that diet either.

Delusional as Usual (nice thread title)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430365581.298499.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Ps - do NOT watch this vlog. It is insanely boring and mundane.

caseturner08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by caseturner08 »

dsaurrr wrote:
maisie-daisy wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:WTF is on Lily's head?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moo?
Poor Miss Miss. This looks like a photo from my childhood. Did she use some filter to make it look like it's the 80s? Or maybe it's a combo of how she dressed her.
Her head looks like it is floating in that picture. WOW

caseturner08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by caseturner08 »

Maybe I just posted this on her last beauty video (which I hardly watch anymore)....but I noticed how disgusting those brushes were. Lets see if this gets deleted. hahaha
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 10.58.29 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

caseturner08
Lurker
Lurker

Post by caseturner08 »

Sorry for the double post...
Last edited by caseturner08 on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

Nolagirl wrote:Image

Well as the saying goes..

rupybrawr
Debater
Debater

Post by rupybrawr »

hellyeah wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:
Knightchaser27 wrote:Did anyone notice X totally painted on Tam's paper
Sure I did. No one said anything! Next time at school ( the REAL one ) will be a different story.

Sure did. But "Tam Tam" didn't seem to care. Does anyone know what her real name is? Tammy? And why Sam insists on calling her "Tam Tam"?
Same reason Jay is DAHDEE. And Lily is LILYBUG. And Pheonix was MR. P.

Sent from my Android Device using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

I hate how she does that slow motion type movement before or after her GRWM video??? And does that anus face too, sooo slow!!

A few comments from this video:

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

I hate how she does that slow motion type movement before or after her GRWM video??? And does that anus face too, sooo slow!!

rupybrawr
Debater
Debater

Post by rupybrawr »

LOLLLL.

Sent from my Android Device using Tapatalk

Sweetness+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sweetness+ »

They are weirdos , jay just blocked me on Instagram for asking how he is getting on with mountain biking. Sam blocked me on Instagram for sharing my cancer story and what I've done to support cancer research.

Cardcreate46
Learner
Learner

Post by Cardcreate46 »

Did anyone see Pam Hughes asking the scammerman's for money? Haha what plant is she wired to?!

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

B.Honest wrote:Wtf kind of hairdo is this??? It looks even worse from the back (bunch of hair hanging down and scraggly). Poor kid. And her "Daddy Daughter Date" was just Pig running errands. Awful.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430364593.270792.jpg
Not my idea of a special day for a child - more the sort of day that you say to them 'when we've done all the boring things we'll do something fun!' Except this was all the 'fun' poor Lily gets. Sad. Makes you want to snatch her away and show her that life can be ok if you have a different family..........

Cardcreate46
Learner
Learner

Post by Cardcreate46 »

Cardcreate46 wrote:Did anyone see Pam Hughes asking the scammerman's for money? Haha what plant is she wired to?!
I took a screenshot how do i insert it here?

Cardcreate46
Learner
Learner

Post by Cardcreate46 »

image.jpg
It has since been removed from the comments!

ChiquitoTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChiquitoTaquito »

I don't think Lily's Daddy daughter time started out be intentional, Jay took her with him to drop off P. because Sam can't bare to see him go and then they ran errands for her, he took her to replace her fish toy and for a juice and Sam being the smother that she is said something like "Where are you now? Jamba Juice?! Well what about Phoenix?" Jay wasn't home before P. got out of school so she took him out for a special meal so he wouldn't be jealous, making it an excuse to title the vlog the way she did. I don't have my kids in school yet so I don't know how it will be for my oldest, when she starts in the fall I will have a six/seven month old by then. She hopefully won't be jealous if I stop somewhere for lunch and take her little sister because I have to, but I have been teaching her even now when she is not home, you are not home so she has to go every where I go until she is in school too. Sometimes the younger kid gets things such as park visits, lunch, snacks or drinks and the older sibling doesn't and that's the way it goes. (That's what weekends and no school days are for, to treat the school aged child to something special that day.) For Sam it doesn't seem to work that way, it's always if Lily gets a special day Phoenix HAS to have one as soon as possible too..

AnninEngland
Informer
Informer

Post by AnninEngland »

Nolagirl wrote:I hate how she does that slow motion type movement before or after her GRWM video??? And does that anus face too, sooo slow!!

Remember the other day when she slept in her make-up all night then declared that she hadn't broken out?

Well, she did!

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

ChiquitoTaquito wrote:I don't think Lily's Daddy daughter time started out be intentional, Jay took her with him to drop off P. because Sam can't bare to see him go and then they ran errands for her, he took her to replace her fish toy and for a juice and Sam being the smother that she is said something like "Where are you now? Jamba Juice?! Well what about Phoenix?" Jay wasn't home before P. got out of school so she took him out for a special meal so he wouldn't be jealous, making it an excuse to title the vlog the way she did. I don't have my kids in school yet so I don't know how it will be for my oldest, when she starts in the fall I will have a six/seven month old by then. She hopefully won't be jealous if I stop somewhere for lunch and take her little sister because I have to, but I have been teaching her even now when she is not home, you are not home so she has to go every where I go until she is in school too. Sometimes the younger kid gets things such as park visits, lunch, snacks or drinks and the older sibling doesn't and that's the way it goes. (That's what weekends and no school days are for, to treat the school aged child to something special that day.) For Sam it doesn't seem to work that way, it's always if Lily gets a special day Phoenix HAS to have one as soon as possible too..
I kind of got the feeling too that sam took phoenix out since lily got to go out with Jay.. Normally I wouldn't think a parent of even an adult would think like this but Sam's messed up in the head and this probably made sense to her. Can't have Norman feel left out when he sees the footage later. Sam looked a bit annoyed Jay wasn't back in time to get Norman.. heaven forbid we must go out into that world alone. :rofl:

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”