Sam Schuerman Part 44 ~ Lather, Rinse, Repeat...what?

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 44 ~ Lather, Rinse, Repeat...what?

Post by jenna_201445 »

I agree that the whole "ACV has changed my life" blog is dumb. ACV does have health benefits. But, those all go down the drain when you see how he eats. Also, drinking it straight is very harmful. He can burn his esophagus.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

ashes84 wrote:That ribeye alfredo looked repulsive. I would never put a red meat with alfredo sauce. That's a no no if you ask me. I also thought Sam's mascara looked terrible in this vlog. I don't know what she's using, but I certainly wouldn't try it.

Unless he cooked the hell out of the steak the myoglobin would give the dish a nice pink hue. Maybe that's what he was going for? A pretty pink meal for the princess he is :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Except I'm sure it looked like the time my older brother threw up in the car after drinking strawberry milk :barf:

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

wickedknotty wrote:
wickedknotty wrote:Thursday vlog - Rearranging the bedroom and organizing makeup! (18:32)
At Safeway, getting a butterfly balloon for Teegan. Who is apparently a girl. I thought a boy wanted craft supplies for his sixth birthday. Wrong me. SB run for cake pops. For the birthday girl, not for them. Gift card time!!
Quoting myself, but in an self aware effort to minimize the doucheyness, I only copied the part I felt needed clarification. I do have a point. I was not criticizing, judging, or otherwise casting aspersions on an anonymous youngster. I thought that Teegan was the boy from the birthday party wearing the dinosaur costume. No one said that. I jumped to conclusions because this child was openly showed in a video and the name comes up occasionally so my brain connected the two. I hope the little girl has a wonderful birthday and liked her goodies.

If I seem overly defensive in these consecutive posts, please know that I have been called out for thoughtless remarks about children. I try to leave innocent kids out of this. This probably is not necessary, but if it is, I wanted to address everything beforehand, rather than attempt to do damage control after someone is offended.
Wicked, if someone is offended by your recaps, they really don't need to be on this board, at least participating. In my opinion. Plus much, much worse has been said or at least thought here if everyone is truthful. I've been meaning to thank you for the recaps, you save me from giving those bastards a view and you are also helping my sanity stay intact by not having to watch them. Thank you. Also, the ladies who do the screen shots of the comments, thank you so much. Barbie is awesome with those gifs. I benefit from all you ladies do and if something is said that I don't necessarily agree with, I write it off as craziness from being in the Shit Show Quagmire and maybe a desperate need for chocolate. The really dirty secret (not so secret, actually, if you pay attention and read regularly) of this board is that 99 percent of us used to be fans of Sam and would become her very biggest fans if she would just listen to the very well meaning and wise advice that's dished out daily here.

Lovewild
Talker
Talker

Post by Lovewild »

Facebook update:

Sam Schuerman
45 mins ·
I had to get on here and share this conversation between Lily & Phoenix.
Phoenix: "Lily Bug, you look just like Ana!"
Lily: "ME NOT ANA!!!"
Phoenix: "Oh sorry, but do you still love my pants?"
HAHAHAHA!! They kill me.

What a hilarious conversation ... :|

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”