Sam Schuerman Part 37~STAND BY YOUR HAM!

shanny2582
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 37~STAND BY YOUR HAM!

Post by shanny2582 »

DayDreaming wrote:Thats it I've had enough. Ive been a long time supporter but this coming and going as you please is ridiculous.
it is ridiculous! if this was a "normal" job you cant just take off anytime you get a little "stressed" and come back as you please. Youtube IS their job and they have a responsibility to do it.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

colliemom wrote:
Eyeshadow wrote:Anyone think there will be a vlog tonight?
I'd be surprised if there is. They are racking up views on other vids like crazy since they took their "break". I can totally see them milking this a little longer.
This is really true! I myself have gone and re-watched a few of their old vlogs over the past few days...especially the TG vlog, the Christmas vlog, and a few of the ones right after TG...just to see how they were acting. When I watch vlogs, I frequently FF through large chunks of boring stuff (kids playing, shopping trips, etc...) I wondered if I had missed anything good, so I went back to watch the vlogs in their entirety. Guess what? I hadn't really missed anything good...haha! But I guess I gave them extra views. Shame on me, huh?

shanny2582
Debater
Debater

Post by shanny2582 »

WhenWillItEnd wrote:I think they will be back.

I don't doubt that what happened hurt Scam, but I also think they are playing this to their advantage now. They know their channel is circling the drain, this is all a game of building everyone up. I think they are just waiting and plotting the best time to come back, and getting minions to kiss their a$$ in the meantime.

Maybe I'm wrong, I hope I am! I just feel like everything the Scammers do is to try to make money on YouTube. I don't put anything past them at this point. They are the true definition of bottom-feeders. They don't want to get jobs, so the only choice is to come back.
I think they've seen too many episodes of the walking dead and think of this as their own little cliffhanger......

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

I really don't watch other vloggers, and haven't watched many other "gurus" this past week - has anyone given a shout out to The Schuermans or Sam herself? Like a hang in there type of comment?

colliemom
Learner
Learner

Post by colliemom »

Indilwen wrote:
colliemom wrote:
Eyeshadow wrote:Anyone think there will be a vlog tonight?
I'd be surprised if there is. They are racking up views on other vids like crazy since they took their "break". I can totally see them milking this a little longer.
This is really true! I myself have gone and re-watched a few of their old vlogs over the past few days...especially the TG vlog, the Christmas vlog, and a few of the ones right after TG...just to see how they were acting. When I watch vlogs, I frequently FF through large chunks of boring stuff (kids playing, shopping trips, etc...) I wondered if I had missed anything good, so I went back to watch the vlogs in their entirety. Guess what? I hadn't really missed anything good...haha! But I guess I gave them extra views. Shame on me, huh?
I've been doing the same thing! Lol

gen
Debater
Debater

Post by gen »

Pyramid11 wrote:I really don't watch other vloggers, and haven't watched many other "gurus" this past week - has anyone given a shout out to The Schuermans or Sam herself? Like a hang in there type of comment?
I don't think I've seen anything! Anyone else?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Pyramid11 wrote:I really don't watch other vloggers, and haven't watched many other "gurus" this past week - has anyone given a shout out to The Schuermans or Sam herself? Like a hang in there type of comment?

I don't really watch any other vloggers on a regular basis, either. Just an occasional pop in on Judy or Anna. I hope none of them acknowledge the Schuermans. I honestly don't think they will. Anna, especially, has seemed to cool things with Sam ever since the last time around when she defended Sam for being "threatened". I can't see anyone going out on a limb for her a second time and ending up with egg all over their face.

shanny2582
Debater
Debater

Post by shanny2582 »

Josie Grossy wrote:
allforshow wrote:Pretty sure they will be back acting like everything is perfect and nothing changed. Scam may have short hair and get the attention off everything but it will not last! More than likely they are chicks chicks house haha and bs is taking care of the cats. Also Im real happy for shelli seems like Jon treats her like a true princess he bought her a beautiful bracelet full of diamonds for her birthday! She posted on her Facebook earlier! And all pig can do for scam is get perfume from a gift card her network gave her oh and free tieks hahaha poor scam.....
I saw Shelli's bracelet too. Very nice! Sam and Ham are just trying to build up the anticipation of their die hards and then come back with a dramatic vlog title to lure everyone to watch. That's how they roll and I don't count on them improving anything in their life to make watching their vlogs even remotely interesting. They will continue to be a boring, act like everything is perfect, screeching family.
what really frustrates me is that they already have a solid foundation of a "fan base" and if they took this break and used it to their advantage they could make something out of this "career". all it would take is some real effort.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

shanny2582 wrote:
Josie Grossy wrote:
allforshow wrote:Pretty sure they will be back acting like everything is perfect and nothing changed. Scam may have short hair and get the attention off everything but it will not last! More than likely they are chicks chicks house haha and bs is taking care of the cats. Also Im real happy for shelli seems like Jon treats her like a true princess he bought her a beautiful bracelet full of diamonds for her birthday! She posted on her Facebook earlier! And all pig can do for scam is get perfume from a gift card her network gave her oh and free tieks hahaha poor scam.....
I saw Shelli's bracelet too. Very nice! Sam and Ham are just trying to build up the anticipation of their die hards and then come back with a dramatic vlog title to lure everyone to watch. That's how they roll and I don't count on them improving anything in their life to make watching their vlogs even remotely interesting. They will continue to be a boring, act like everything is perfect, screeching family.
what really frustrates me is that they already have a solid foundation of a "fan base" and if they took this break and used it to their advantage they could make something out of this "career". all it would take is some real effort.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they stay gone too long, trying to build up suspense and nobody watches? I have half a mind not to watch and just wait and see if someone will recap it here. I was anxious for them to come back at first and see what they have to say for themselves, but I have to be honest...the longer they wait, the less I really care. It's not like we won't find out if they come back one way or another.

shanny2582
Debater
Debater

Post by shanny2582 »

Indilwen wrote:I just think it's gross for children to be kissing adults on the lips. A parent or grandparent, maybe...but an aunt's boyfriend? Not so much. Especially when said aunt changes boyfriends as often as BS changes hers. :roll:
especially when the child clearly didnt want to

Boorads
Informer
Informer

Post by Boorads »

Poor bird brain Sam forgot she was mad at her relatives and not her viewers.

Tannymaddy
Learner
Learner

Post by Tannymaddy »

While they are taking their break the few loyal viewers they have are now looking for other vloggers to watch. If they stay gone too long most of their viewers will have moved on.

I am a really sensitive person and when someone hurts me or there is drama in my life I tend to hibernate, so I can somewhat sympathize with Sam. The difference is this is their "job"

Boorads
Informer
Informer

Post by Boorads »

Is it really that hard for her to say "Hey I am sure a lot of you know what has transpired with our family. I love everyone and I soon hope this all gets put behind us. The holidays can sometimes bring out a lot of emotions and we all just need to re-group and move forward." Ding! Carry on with the Alpo!

Even if you don't mean it.

Kikibear
Learner
Learner

Post by Kikibear »

I was really excited to see them come back just to see how they handle everything. I have to say, I truly don't care as much anymore. That's not to say I won't watch when they come back, I'll watch the first few videos back and then I'm sure it'll be back to the same ole bs. It'll be just as boring as it ever was and I'll watch them sporadically like I was before.

They really are missing a big opportunity right now. All because Sam is too scared to face reality. What's really going to happen? People leave them mean comments?? They're already doing that right now! What's the difference???

If I were her, I'd at least be teasing my return to get people hyped up and test the waters too. She probably hasn't left the closet in the past 5 days to even post an update though. I understand everyone needs time but if they're really so money hungry, use this to your advantage. Quit running away and finally capitalize on something for once in your life!

Boorads
Informer
Informer

Post by Boorads »

I'm not even trying to be mean here, but I predict a her face being full of stress zits.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Indilwen wrote:I just think it's gross for children to be kissing adults on the lips. A parent or grandparent, maybe...but an aunt's boyfriend? Not so much. Especially when said aunt changes boyfriends as often as BS changes hers. :roll:
I find it gross to kiss Kyle. Some kids are friendly and will kiss anyone, so to me it's not an issue of letting them mouth kiss someone if they want to. I would teach my daughter if any man asks for/wants a kiss(especially on the mouth) RUN!
Maybe it's dramatic, but these days you have to be over-cautious. * for all we know Kyle has mono, hep c or worse.

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

Boorads wrote:Is it really that hard for her to say "Hey I am sure a lot of you know what has transpired with our family. I love everyone and I soon hope this all gets put behind us. The holidays can sometimes bring out a lot of emotions and we all just need to re-group and move forward." Ding! Carry on with the Alpo!

Even if you don't mean it.
That would take a level of maturity I don't think the Schuermans have ever seen, let alone have themselves!

Eyeshadow
Learner
Learner

Post by Eyeshadow »

Who would claim them as their friend? I wouldn't. They are an embarrassing mess.

DoubtfullDebby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DoubtfullDebby »

Eyeshadow wrote:
Indilwen wrote:I was just re-watching the Christmas day vlog...and I think this was hands-down the creepiest vlog moment EVER!

Indilwen, YES! He's a stranger to Lily. I cringed especially at his face. I always err on the side of caution and teach my kids social boundaries for their safety. Making Lily kiss him was inappropriate. Stranger gives you a toy- kiss him. Yuck.
Kyle is BS's old boyfriend, before and after Angelo. So Lily knows him well I would think. But kissing on the mouth is wrong anyways.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

DoubtfullDebby wrote:
Eyeshadow wrote:
Indilwen wrote:I was just re-watching the Christmas day vlog...and I think this was hands-down the creepiest vlog moment EVER!

Indilwen, YES! He's a stranger to Lily. I cringed especially at his face. I always err on the side of caution and teach my kids social boundaries for their safety. Making Lily kiss him was inappropriate. Stranger gives you a toy- kiss him. Yuck.
Kyle is BS's old boyfriend, before and after Angelo. So Lily knows him well I would think. But kissing on the mouth is wrong anyways.
At Lily's age - she doesn't have the memory of Kyle as BSs boyfriend before Angelo.

So, to her - he is a stranger.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”